• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Big n Dandy 4-FA (4-fluoroamphetamine) thread v.2.0

I'm also wanting to know if there's any cross tolerance between dextroamphetamine and 4-FA?

Sadly I am not knowledgeable enough to have any idea what the article above is getting at.

Mainly that it's a pretty darned active substance. To answer your question about cross-tolerance, I'm certain there is.

Does anyone have experience smoking the 4fa HCL off of foil? i tried it, and found little effect. smoked ~50mg.. twice, for a total of ~100mg. no effects other than very mild stimulation. I have had very powerful stimulation effects in doses orally of 150mg. 250mg dose lasted over 12 hours. with very clean stimulation thru out. i notice very little of the reported "seratonin dump" for me, its just a very clean stim, puils massive, fast heart beat, but i barely notice im on anythong at all.. until i try close my eyes or sleep..
anyway if anyone can tell me how to make it work smoking it.. would be cool. i like to take little hits off the foil till im where i need to be.

smoking or vaping this is not a good idea. The flourobond is prty strong but I have read the heating it was one of the few ways to seperate the bond. And F is very toxic if free

ohh so by smoking it im actually creating a toxic substance?
thx for the reply.. will def not do that again

smoking or vaping this is not a good idea. The flourobond is prty strong but I have read the heating it was one of the few ways to seperate the bond. And F is very toxic if free

No way this could happen with heat, getting fluorine off phenyl ring requires very demanding conditions.

I would just like to add that I am now 14 days clean from all opiates, ( came off of a 2 week B-F bender ) and i get PAWS pretty bad.. general feeling of tiredness, depression, lethargy, no drive.. just a horrible rut to be in. Im trying to stay clean of opiates ofr good. So today I remember that i still have a stash of 4fa. i took about 175mg.. and feel so much better. was able to get all my stuff done, even did some work and took care of things that have been piling up since i was sick. recommended for PAWS sufferers. Would not recommend in Acute Physical Withdrawal stage at all..

I´ve got a 160mg sample and would like to get the most out of it, so I googled about plugging with this substance. Unfortunately, I couldn´t find useful information about this. Some say it works great, others get serious rectal problems after just 30mg plugged?
Assuming it doesn´t damage rectal tissue (maybe when diluted enough) is it really worth plugging? Some serotonergic substances (e.g. 3-MMC) have best effects orally imho. So, what do you guys think about this?

I´ve got a 160mg sample and would like to get the most out of it, so I googled about plugging with this substance. Unfortunately, I couldn´t find useful information about this. Some say it works great, others get serious rectal problems after just 30mg plugged?
Assuming it doesn´t damage rectal tissue (maybe when diluted enough) is it really worth plugging? Some serotonergic substances (e.g. 3-MMC) have best effects orally imho. So, what do you guys think about this?

My girl swears by plugging this stuff. But to your tissue damage concern, last time she plugged a lot(400+mg over a night) she was shitting some blood the next day. I think you'll be fine from a single 160mg dose though

Couple of questions:1) How long can 4-fa be stored in a bottle of liquid (like lemonade, or just water)? 2) Would drug sniffer dogs pick up on 4-fa as if it was speed or meth?

I believe 4-FA can last pretty long before degrading in powder form, I know I've read of people taking 6+ month old stuff with normal effects, but I have a hunch suspending it in water might shorten that due to evaporation, acidic liquids breaking it down etc, also don't recommend storing it in liquid as accurate dosing would be very difficult and you'd likely end up taking too little or far too much.

As for K9 units, I highly, highly doubt they'd pick up on something so obscure, I don't think they're trained to generalize smells like that and there's 0% chance they're specifically trained for something as obscure as 4-FA

Anyone ever tried mixing the 4-FA with Propylene Glycol? I just did a 10mg/1ml solution for and snorted 1ml for shits and giggles and I still got quite the burn, but it felt a lot less rough on my nasal cavity.

I would assume a greater amount than normal is passing my nasal membranes and going down my throat, but since 4-FA is better taken orally anyway, perhaps I'm getting the best of both worlds? :)

Wondering if anyone has noticed potentially dangerous hypertensive effects from 4-FA? I know it stands to reason it could happen since its a stimulant.. but two different people now that I know have experienced severe reactions at doses ~150 mg. Confusion, stiff neck, *throbbing migraine*, constant vomiting. Very severe too. To me that sounds like possibly high blood pressure, but of course I dont know for sure.

What's interesting is that several other people enjoyed that much and more of the same batch. Interestingly, I've never researched if benzos affect blood pressure, but when taking xanax before dosing 4-fa, only typical vasoconstriction symptoms seem present. Certainly nothing like what I'm describing above.

Have other people seen these effects/ is it common?
Also do benzos help with high blood pressure from stimulant use?

A female friend of me had one of the worst migraine attacks ever on this from only a small dose. She was panicking, thought she was dying and wouldn't accept any other substance i offered (etizolam) her regular puffer for migraine medicine was ineffective. It ended up with me calling emergency services, they came in and gave her a shot of fentanyl and an additional shot of in the ambulance im later told was also fentanyl (but I find that unlikely) and she was taken to the hospital by ambulance, where she received two more shot type medications (very expensive ones) for migraine and some morphine, while she was nodding from the large dose of opiates the headaches continued. In the hall way I asked a staff member if a benzodiazepine type(/like) substance would have been good at the time she was freaking out / at the start so she would sleep, he told me that if prescribed by a physician it would yes. Her attack lasted 3 days and she was recovering for a week.

Just today I was on the beach with another female friend and we took a dose of 4-FA, she 80mg and I took 90mg after about an hour while I asked her if she felt anything, she said she didn't but was ok and declined an additional re-dose while I took an additional capsule of 90mg, then a while later while i felt nothing yet of the earlier or additional dose she started she started describing to me having migraine like symptoms and it got worse and worse and we decide to pack and go to the car and i urged her to take some Etizolam I had with me while she declined at first I strongly advised her to and gave her 1-2mg of solution, way to low a dose but i was also panicking a bit and drew some air, while not wanting to stall or draw too much attention to 'drugging my female companion in distress' which she swallowed immediately while i had urged her to keep it under her tongue on the way home we were stuck in a traffic, she panicked more and more and i seeing there was no quick route to ER and knowing it would only help her cope gave her an additional 4mg while I said she should keep it under her tongue, while she was asking wat was happening and i had to inform her of what was most likely happening to her. As she never had a migraines before and thought she was dying and in panic. (On a side note my doctor thought my tension headaches that only subside after 2 paracetamol with codeine were migraine attacks/cluster headaches… LOL after seeing my first friend even not able to speek to the paramedics at times and the severity I wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy, (well maybe 1 or 2) but not people I care about, so do not take this advise lightly)
When we got home I made it dark and wrapped a cold towel firmly around her head and gave her 5 mg Etizolam, I think it really saved her a lot of pain she slept for about an hour, then needed the bathroom and I heard her vomit (one of the symptoms) she went back on the couch and within 2,5 hours she sat up and said: It’s gone! I can’t describe the relief I felt knowing my other friends attack lasted 3 days! and they typically last at least 3 hours.

This is part of a post salvaged I was writing at the time she was asleep, but needed to assist her when she needed to vomit and this is all that got saved. I haven’t been as active here lately because it feels most of what I write is of no interest, but feel responsible to bring this under your attention.

TL : DR

WARNING! I did not link it to 4-FA at first but I can out of first hand experience confirm:

4-FA can induce severe migraine attacks in people who until then had not experienced any before.

This was all from the same batch me and my buddies happily used many grams of already. I thought perhaps its a girl thing, but apparently it’s not: a guy was found on his bathroom floor after vomiting /headache, who was having a mild stroke.. will look for that post for those who need to verify this..

I now have about 20grams of 4-FA I enjoyed very much, but now it feels like a sort of Russian roulette and i’m VERY reluctant to play sadly enough. I will never again give or recommend this to other researchers.

My ex-girlfriend suffers from constant migraines most likely caused by using synthetic cannabanoids in the past. She was in constant severe pain, I worried and still do worry about it a lot.
However we did find LSD, magic mushrooms, and most other classic psychedelics relived all the pain for 1-3 days.
It's probably not going to be something either of your friends will want to do since the migraines are coming from a drug itself, but if they will it's really worth a shot.
My ex-girlfriend cried tears of joy the first time I gave her mushrooms saying 'It's gone! My migraine is gone!".

Edit: I see your second friend to get a migraine didn't end up having it last so long and is doing better, so no need for psychedelics.

4-FA. Wow, it's been a few years. Deffo getting some xmas =D
Gosh, do you know what though: one xmas, the 4-FA made me make sexual advances to my 25 year old step daughter.
It's a good job she's never said anything to her mum. I didn't do anything, just told her that I fancied her in 'that' way. She went to her room and
didn;t speak to me for a week

My ex-girlfriend suffers from constant migraines most likely caused by using synthetic cannabanoids in the past. She was in constant severe pain, I worried and still do worry about it a lot.
However we did find LSD, magic mushrooms, and most other classic psychedelics relived all the pain for 1-3 days.
It's probably not going to be something either of your friends will want to do since the migraines are coming from a drug itself, but if they will it's really worth a shot.
My ex-girlfriend cried tears of joy the first time I gave her mushrooms saying 'It's gone! My migraine is gone!".

Edit: I see your second friend to get a migraine didn't end up having it last so long and is doing better, so no need for psychedelics.
Iirc there are studied claiming that even micro doses of mushrooms will help with migraine, so one doesn't even need to trip to get relief