• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Are You Craving? v. Fresh Outta Jail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im just gonna say that Im covering the next two weeks in one post: a cigarette. Currently on day 4 without.

Good luck man! ^ 4 days is a good start.

I'm craving some ketamine, got some MXE that should be arriving tomorrow so I'll settle for that. ;)

Shit, that never happens with me. A few hours without a cig and I'll go loco. ^ 8(

More weed! Smoked a lil bowl, couple of hours ago, and want more soooo bad. I normally don't crave pot this bad. I think its cus I Took kpin earlier and I love Smokin herb on benzos. And I have the night off, watching movies with a buddy who's already passed out lol He just got his benzo script today.

Edit- like 5-7 hours ish, want more Speed damn it!! Lol

Last edited:
two things I wouldnt mind having a steady supply of

-people who want a custom computer
-crystal meth

they'd go together perfectly tbh

I'd like some amphetamines. And more weed than i have. Only got enough to last me through tomorrow.

^ I thought everyone on the west coast gets hand delivered hash every morning kinda like the milk man deal
Did your hash guy not leave it on your stoop this morning

I'd like some wax too or even good bubble hash
It's still rare here and uber expensive when it is around

^ I thought everyone on the west coast gets hand delivered hash every morning kinda like the milk man deal
Did your hash guy not leave it on your stoop this morning

I'd like some wax too or even good bubble hash
It's still rare here and uber expensive when it is around

I'm sitting here thinking the same thing man! I can get it, but i.e. my buddy/dealer calls the other day like "Oh I got some Grape Ape x OG dabs, -Snip- Fuck that, although I want it so badly.

I want the milk/hash-man to run by my doorstep, dammnit!

No price discussion.

Last edited by a moderator:
could go for some adderall and a cig right now. getting the adderall later today but the cig probly not as ive been trying to quit.. :/

I would love to smoke a few bowls my friend dropped off a nice smelly 1/2 oz today, but I have a drug test on Tuesday so I'll have to wait; since it's already been a month so another half a week wont be so bad.

Some ketamine would also be nice but I'm wait for this semester to be over before doing any again then I think I'll go on a well deserved binge.

I'm sitting here thinking the same thing man! I can get it, but i.e. my buddy/dealer calls the other day like "Oh I got some Grape Ape x OG dabs, -Snip- Fuck that, although I want it so badly.

I want the milk/hash-man to run by my doorstep, dammnit!

No price discussion.

Omfg, yes I know much better Bigfan. Way too much clonazepam, my apologies!

Craving grams of ketamine, CO2 hash oil or an eighth of wax, strip of LSD, and a bag of blue valium 10mg's & temazepam 30mg's.

Last edited:
Benzodiazepines or any other muscle relaxer that works.

Status
Not open for further replies.