• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle v. Can we listen to at least one Non-Electronic Song?

Lol, whenever I find myself planning to stay sober like this, I find myself doing the opposite and getting extremely fucked up all the time afterwards...

Normally I do fine after making this kind of mental decision but I've kinda formed a ketamine habit recently so I'm trying to cut that out too... We shall see!

Think I'm going to start volunteering with Dancesafe, considering they're Seattle based. It'd be nice to do some real world HR :)

Do it! I tried to start up a Dancesafe group up here in Vancouver, I got in touch with Dancesafe and got a group of people together who were interested but I got no interest from the promotion companies up here. Blueprint Events didn't even reply and I emailed them many times, guess the whole idea is just too taboo for them...

@Nicholai you wouldn't believe how many of these retards can be found shuffling their ass off on festivals/ parties here in NL, its not just Awake. It seems guys do this far more than girls and always in little groups like the one in the video. Me and my friends always like to sit down near them and place bets on who gets tired/ pisses off a bystander first.

^ hehe I'm one of those guys :)

I'll literally shuffle all fucking night, only taking breaks to sit down and bob my head furiously while fist pumping

tumblr_m0pmpkTM2l1r03eaxo1_500.gif

Dosed some acid and banged out Hardstyle/psy/trance/dubstep/trap/electro for hours on end for my homies who had dosed some MDxx for their first time... First time being able to mix for that long with an audience so I'm feeling accomplished :)

So I rolled (or at least tried to) on Saturday night, which was 5 weeks since my last roll. Didn't eat anything all day except for a protein shake, protein bar, and a muesli bar. Nothing after 5pm.

Took 200mg at 10:30pm (or at least I'm pretty sure that's how much was in there - was one of my bodgy caps, so there's a small chance it was actually a decent amount less than 200mg. Idk.). Took about an hour and a half to feel ANYTHING, and reached "peak" at about 2 hours in. By peak, I mean it was the peak of my roll by definition of the word...but previous nights out I've had a stronger high than this from nothing more than contact high.

Le fucking sigh. What a dud night haha....I suspect a combination of a bunch of different factors contributed to this roll feeling like I hadn't even taken MDMA for the majority of the night. Set (was slightly apprehensive leading up to going out, wasn't sure if I was gonna have a decent night), setting (practically dive bars rather than nightclubs. Fucking atrocious trash music FUCK), possible under-dose, possible bunk crystal (might not have stored this cap optimally and also for too long), and possible SLOOOWWWW digestion/metabolisation (there was no real come-up as such, and felt like the shitty peak lasted much longer than normal).

Balls.

So I rolled (or at least tried to) on Saturday night, which was 5 weeks since my last roll. Didn't eat anything all day except for a protein shake, protein bar, and a muesli bar. Nothing after 5pm.

Took 200mg at 10:30pm (or at least I'm pretty sure that's how much was in there - was one of my bodgy caps, so there's a small chance it was actually a decent amount less than 200mg. Idk.). Took about an hour and a half to feel ANYTHING, and reached "peak" at about 2 hours in. By peak, I mean it was the peak of my roll by definition of the word...but previous nights out I've had a stronger high than this from nothing more than contact high.

Le fucking sigh. What a dud night haha....I suspect a combination of a bunch of different factors contributed to this roll feeling like I hadn't even taken MDMA for the majority of the night. Set (was slightly apprehensive leading up to going out, wasn't sure if I was gonna have a decent night), setting (practically dive bars rather than nightclubs. Fucking atrocious trash music FUCK), possible under-dose, possible bunk crystal (might not have stored this cap optimally and also for too long), and possible SLOOOWWWW digestion/metabolisation (there was no real come-up as such, and felt like the shitty peak lasted much longer than normal).

Balls.

Trust me ive had gel caps go to goop and gotten pills we and dried them in the sun. I doubt you stored them wrong lol.

Hoping there's a explanation for it that doesn't come down to "take a break" lol, though even with frequent use I'd still expect to get more of a buzz from the amphetamine side of the MDMA even if my serotonin was overly depleted. Just thinking something killed the contents of the cap, or as I suggested something up with the way my body absorbed/processed it. Shame, coz 200mg from this same batch has given me full blown synesthesia within 20 minutes of dropping lol

Infected Mushroom last night with their live band was amazing! One of the best shows I've been to, electronic or rock! Ears are still ringing though... forgot my ear plugs >.>

How ironic I'm listening to Infected Mushroom on Groove shark right now lol

^ Not too bad, although currently trying to get my old job back since I got laid off today, if not I might be moving just to get a change in scenery!

YOUR LOGIC HAS NO PLACE HERE FOLLEY

Man now I wanna go to the Nederlands.....fuck it. Defqon 1 is in June....so is my birthday....I think I foresee a mid-2015 Euro Trip on the cards.

Don't want to burst your bubble here, but apart from partying now and then we Dutch also have fulltime jobs. Which do not include walking around on wooden clogs smoking weed all day ;) We're almost a normal country, really

^ Yeah, but the amount of talent and high quality narcotics you have makes the partying AMAZING when you do :p

As a true Hardstyle junkie, seeing back to back events with world famous producers makes me wet.. If I was ever to move outside of the US, it would likely be the Netherlands just because your quality of living is so high and the people are much more progressive than they are here. UK would be a second, although considering Seattle and Britain have nearly identical climates it's certainly not my first choice. Australia would be great in an adventuring sense, but I think the 12 hour drives between towns and $8000 for a gram of weed would keep me from staying too long :sus:

Not to mention, poisonous creatures seem to have a great fondness of Australia..

Old track by Dj Baby Anne one of my favorite dj's out right now. And an Orlando native as well. Enjoy.

I was more thinking out of the city (Well suburbs really) and to a small town up north a bit haha. But I think I'm gonna go back to school come the fall for trades so I can make a bit more money first.

"When you go on Spring Break, bring your cocaine from home. The cocaine you trust."