• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle v. Can we listen to at least one Non-Electronic Song?

Local nightclub/bar (it's fkn tiny) made a wicked announcement over the weekend - 25th of May they're hosting an event "Overdose on Hardstyle with Toneshifterz and S-Dee"....FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU just a little bit keen.

^ Damn son!!

Had an amazing Hard Dance night on Thursday, got to see Kutski and meet one of the local legends who has rocked just about every event I've gone to. Toneshifterz is sure to KILL though. Hopefully they'll be another small Hard Dance night at the club around here, but otherwise it's pretty much Hardcore/House for a while :\

Noisecontrollers are coming back soon though :D

Folley, I should find a crate of old gabber and beat you over the head with the records. Shame on you. Absolutely terrible music.

lolwut? Gabber sounds like a distorted machine gun :sus:

4x4 beats should not exceed 170bpm, IMO. Even that is pushing it. Hardstlye or GTFO

My fucking workmate's over at Ultra :( hate the prick right now lol....I'm stuck here in shitty rainy Canberra.

But yes holy shit Folley, even if Toneshifterz are practically a "local act" given Sydney's only a mere 2.5 hours drive away, it's still CRAZY to have any kind of international name like that here in Canberra - let alone in the club in question!!! I don't think they're licenced to hold too much more than like 120 people LOL

old macdonald had a farm, E-I-E-I-O

also would have been nice to go to the mau5trap vs pryda show

lolwut? Gabber sounds like a distorted machine gun :sus:

4x4 beats should not exceed 170bpm, IMO. Even that is pushing it. Hardstlye or GTFO
]

Hardstyle evolved from Gabber, young thing. Of course you wouldn't know that, but some of us have been there the whole time. LOL

I'd say Gabber influenced Hardstyle the least.. Hardcore sure, but Gabber is another subset of that entirely. Two different sides of the spectrum really, one slows the kicks for a more defined sound while the other speeds them up and distorts it for the highest impact possible. Sure they share similarities but I'd say Hard Trance has had much more of an influence on the genre as a whole.

besides, DNB influenced dubstep and I don't like DNB in the least.. I dislike jungle even more. Just because something was birthed from something else doesn't mean you have to like the original, music is one giant opinion man. I don't expect ours to be the same :) Besides, there isn't much of a Gabber scene here in the US lmao... Hardstyle is HUGE however. Hardcore comes right after (we have several world famous Hardcore DJs from Seattle) but I'm really just not into that scene

Gabber totally wasn't serious, it was some tongue in cheek shit! LOL

Trust me, when that shit started coming out of Rotterdam, it was a pretty funny contrast to the epic trance of the time! Haha ;)

I don't think you've ever posted a dubstep track have you? Therefore, I only flame you oh so much, Folley dear. =D

Besides, it's my birfday, and I'm eating some armani pills and snorting up loads of K at a show in about 20 hours, so hurray! lol

Damn guess lack of sleep from amps and stuff really caught up with me. Slept something like 18 or 24 hours (!) and woke up today at 7pm. Now my whole sleep schedule is fucked up and I'm feeling the sadness from the lack of happy chemicals kick in :(

lol I know the feeling.. Would have done the same this weekend but my parents woke me up about half way through the slumber :|

was going to take 2C-I and amphetamine at a club last week, fucking GLAD I didn't. The 2C-I by itself had my heart racing out of my chest from 10pm to 8AM (club closes at 2..)

Yeah be glad man lol. I've been really hitting it too hard. Shit I was even hearing VOICES the moment I crashed and finally wen't to sleep I remember lol...

So I wonder if I can last till May Long weekend sober with one exception, trying 2c-e with my trip/roll partner in a few weeks since we have been planning this for a good month now and this soberness was just thought of tonight. Other than that one 2c-e experience lined up I'm planning on staying sober (yes alcohol too!) until my first candyflip in mid may. :)

Think I'm going to start volunteering with Dancesafe, considering they're Seattle based. It'd be nice to do some real world HR :)

So I wonder if I can last till May Long weekend sober with one exception, trying 2c-e with my trip/roll partner in a few weeks since we have been planning this for a good month now and this soberness was just thought of tonight. Other than that one 2c-e experience lined up I'm planning on staying sober (yes alcohol too!) until my first candyflip in mid may. :)

Lol, whenever I find myself planning to stay sober like this, I find myself doing the opposite and getting extremely fucked up all the time afterwards...