• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

If you could only live with 2 drugs?

I'm gonna pretend I can still smoke cigs in my scenario.

Classic Opanas & methamphetamine.

I'd sure miss weed, neurontins, benzos, coke, and getting drunk, though. Ideally I'd like to partake daily in all drugs I mentioned, maybe not daily on the booze tho.

Heroin and alcohol for me. I used to be oxy and booze, but discovered heroin several months ago and it makes me way less sick than oxy ever did. So smooth.

It would be meth and Lorazepam for me...the meth for the energy boost and the Lorazepam to stave off the increased anxiety I experience occasionally from the meth.

Cocaine fresh off the production line is a whole nother beast compared to the shit you get in the states... in addition to a cleaner high...your nose doesn't get clogged, so no having to put it up your butthole

I'll list my top 5 of only living with 2 drugs,

1. Oxycodone + Oxymorphone
2. Methadone + Oxycodone
3. Oxymorphone + Methadone
4. Oxycodone + Xanax
5. Methadone + Klonopin

I'll list my top 5 of only living with 2 drugs,

1. Oxycodone + Oxymorphone
2. Methadone + Oxycodone
3. Oxymorphone + Methadone
4. Oxycodone + Xanax
5. Methadone + Klonopin

Forgive my naivety (I don't have that much experience with opiates, even though they're a class of drugs I'm very tempted by), but what would be the point of choosing two opioids? I can definitely understand choosing an opiate + a benzo (even though I can't see benzos as being sustainable over a lifetime), but picking two drugs of the same class seems somewhat redundant.

Forgive my naivety (I don't have that much experience with opiates, even though they're a class of drugs I'm very tempted by), but what would be the point of choosing two opioids? I can definitely understand choosing an opiate + a benzo (even though I can't see benzos as being sustainable over a lifetime), but picking two drugs of the same class seems somewhat redundant.
Because they have completely different highs.. It's exactly like comparing different strains of Cannabis.

100% pure Diacetylmorphine HCL powder .....100 pound supply

Cannabis Indica

....plus Cigarettes & beers

Iv Hydromorphone and etizolam, i find hydromorphone to be the most euphoric opiate when iv'ed. Even though Etizolam is a thienodiazepine it's more recreational than the 4 standard benzos imo.