• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

If you could only live with 2 drugs?

Don't remember what I said before, probably cannabis and LSD.

I wana amend that to (insert whatever good opioid I can find) and LSD. Cannabis has been booted because of its incompatibility with society.

Oxycodone and Dexedrine I guess. Although I'm tempted to say a benzo (probably Klonopin) instead of oxycodone because idk if I could live with my anxiety without a benzo + the way I love oxycodone I'd be addicted very quickly if I allowed myself to use it more than I do now. I say Dexedrine because when I don't take it (even just at the prescribed dose) I usually don't even have the energy or motivation to get out of bed much less focus on anything more than a couple seconds.

If you're not physically dependent on it (i.e. methadone maintainance) it's comparable to a nice warm opiate high lasting a relatively long time. Otherwise if you are a daily user theses effects are diminished. However, I find that benzos with methadone greatly potentiates the effects of each drug - it's my favourite combo ;)

Don't laugh...oxys and adderall.

Of course those both want to make me smoke more so I don't know how that would work with no nicotine.

+1. Oxycodone and adderall is my favorite combo. If I could have them free and unlimited i might just retire and live off of the wife and kids for a bit. Would prolly only be a few months if I even make it that long. I would most certainly die if an OD if I had a supply like that.

If you're not physically dependent on it (i.e. methadone maintainance) it's comparable to a nice warm opiate high lasting a relatively long time. Otherwise if you are a daily user theses effects are diminished. However, I find that benzos with methadone greatly potentiates the effects of each drug - it's my favourite combo ;)

That honestly sounds really pleasant. I no longer use opiates enough to become dependent nowadays, try to limit it to just a few times a month not counting the occasional codeine or tramadol for cough and/or back pain, so I have pretty much no tolerance when I use the good ones.

+1. Oxycodone and adderall is my favorite combo. If I could have them free and unlimited i might just retire and live off of the wife and kids for a bit. Would prolly only be a few months if I even make it that long. I would most certainly die if an OD if I had a supply like that.

If you like Adderall that much I'd recommend trying Dexedrine if you're lucky enough to find em these days. It's like Adderall but with way more euphoria and less jitteriness.

Thanks cousincocaine, I'll keep my out for some. I don't care much for adderall by itself. Today I took a total of 117.5mg of oxycodone and then later on I took 20mg adderall to go with it. I find it helps level me out a bit so I'm not absolutely useless and just laying around dog tired but at the same time I still feel very euphoric for another 5-6 hours.

^
I'll see your Adderall and raise you Desoxyn.

That along with some Eukodal (USP grade liquid Oxycodone).

Unfortunately that was also Hitler's favorite combo, both injected of course.

Ive never gotten intoopiates but probably some indica dominant cannabis and some lsd (some shrooms are a close second but they can get dicy if you dont know the person you are buying them from, and they are kinda expencive compared to lsd)

MDPV and GHB

Of course, it would only be a matter of time before I'd be running naked through the streets trying to fuck anything that moves but it would so much fun.

Among alcohol pot DMT and valium I think I'd go with DMT and pot. Though I'm a bit drunk now so my opinion may be slightly swayed by that fact.

Even though over two years later I'm still a little bit drunk, I still go with DMT and marijuana.

This is my eleventh post in this thread, fuck it...