• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

If you could only live with 2 drugs?

I just want to make sure that my endocannabinoid & mu-opioid receptor systems continue getting tickled

I was about to answer but I forgot caffeine, so that takes up a slot.

probably pregabalin, if I can only have another one. A big coffee and some lyrica, and I'm set.

I'm old.

if the rule of law was abolished PCP and weed.

as it stands probably kratom and weed, kratom doesn't have a great opiate high but the addiction isn't as taxing as pills or dope.

if i were to just do PCP and weed I'd end up doing years and years in jail/mental institutions.

agreed: when I stick to kratom and cannabis, I can go long term daily use with no negative side effects and have very little tolerance issues.

however, pure mdma is straight bliss, so my vote goes to cannabis and ecstasy.

Caffeine.
Or controlled drugs 4mmc and benzo's.
Or together MDMA and LSD
Mmm.. That's five I've listed. Go with the last two

But Cannabis and alcohol for the comedown. Ah fuck I dunno.

In saying that for the sake of my mental health a short acting benzo with cannabis. Nice and mellow and can function with no comedown if used sparingly.
I'm assuming coffee is not one of my two or all bets are off. It's definitely in.

If alcohol and absinth are considered one, then I say alcohol and coffee.
If not, then I say Absinthe and coffee.
If coffee ain't considered a drug, I replace it with heroin.

For simplicity sake I think we need to assume the 2 selections are controlled or illegal substances. Personally I'd hate to use up a selection with tobacco or caffeine.

So I'm on the fence between Eukodal (injectable Oxycodone) or Numorphan (injectable Oxymorphone) + Desoxyn or Alprazolam/ Clonazolam.

For simplicity sake I think we need to assume the 2 selections are controlled or illegal substances. Personally I'd hate to use up a selection with tobacco or caffeine.

So I'm on the fence between Eukodal (injectable Oxycodone) or Numorphan (injectable Oxymorphone) + Desoxyn or Alprazolam/ Clonazolam.

If that's the case, then I'd pick heroin and coke. But I have to ask, why pick 2 different opioids when you have to choose only 2 drugs?

I'm on the fence for my first choice, either Heroin or Fentanyl. I'm tempted to say Heroin simply because I crave it more often but thinking about it I've always enjoyed using Fentanyl and Fentanyl analogues a lot more. I use for the euphoria and heroin is wonderful but oddly never really lived up to IV fent for me. So considering that my first pick would probably be Fentanyl.

Second pick is hands down MDMA, it's the only stimulant drug I consistently enjoy. Nice and euphoric but doesn't make me feel like I'm crawling out of my skin if I'm not always moving or doing something while on it.

I could probably give up everything else and still be perfectly happy if I had a consistent supply of Fentanyl and MDMA so those would be my two picks.

If that's the case, then I'd pick heroin and coke. But I have to ask, why pick 2 different opioids when you have to choose only 2 drugs?

My selection was between one of the opioids listed and either desoxyn or a benzo for the second. Indecision is one of my weaknesses.

what a boring dumb answer
How so? I see this as being about drugs that are useful in long-term use.
I can definitely see how LSD is a far, far more engaging and fascinating substance than either of the ones I cited, or how heroin can produce a euphoric high surpassing pretty much anything else out there; but when you're contemplating the only 2 drugs you're going to be able to take for the rest of your life, I don't see how these sorts of substances could ever be realistic candidates.