• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

If you could only live with 2 drugs?

Buprenorphine can actually be quite euphoric.. Esp in users with no, low, moderate opiate tolerances.

Its incredibly hard to pick just two drugs.. Esp in hardcore addicts like myself.. And esp having tons of different Narcotic drugs on hand.. Also esp having so many different drugs and different classes of drugs. It wouldve helped a little if you can pick 1 drug from each class, ill list my choices fot example.

Opiate: Oxycodone
Benzo: Clonazepam
Upper: MDMA

I could never do it,because I have a port due to my health issues BUT:
IV Morphine & xanax. After so many hospital visits, it gave me such relief, I can still smell it.

Roofie,

Would you really pick Ritalin over Desoxyn (pharmacutical methamphetamine) and Adderall?

I personally hate ritalin, such a weak high with a BRUTAL comedown..

Give me Adderall, Vyvanse, or Desoxyn all day over shitty Ritalin.

I was surprised by that too. And don't forget Dexedrine. Dexxies are super clean and lovely.

I can't remember my answer to this last but I'll go with oxycodone and diazepam right now. Lovely.

Opiates will absolutely soften any stim comedown, but if amphetamine crashed you harder maybe you're just one of the rare ones who has a brain chemistry that really likes methylphenidate. I will crash even from Dexedrine and Vyvanse even though most people say they get no comedown from those, but I get far worse from Ritalin. I'm way more of a downer guy me.

It is a bit difficult when choosing without considering if it's an end of the world situation or keep your shit together and maintain regular commitments.

If nothing else changes in day to day life then etorphine, carfentanyl, etc. & methaqualone might not fit the bill.

Maybe moderate amounts of Diacetyl Morph & Meprobamate aka the breakfast of champions..

If I had access to a supply so big it'd mean I'd never run out & have to face withdrawals then Oxycodone as my #1 choice, by FAR.
If it was just under normal circumstances (aka the availability would remain the same for your 2 selected drugs and the others would cease to exist) I would definitely go with methadone as my #1 choice

Same story with me #2 choice, if I had a supply big enough to use em as needed (and then some), it'd be Alprazolam. If it's under normal circumstances, and I'd have to pace myself to avoid running out, I'd definitely pick bromazepam. I can use pretty much any benzo responsibly these days, except for alprazolam.

TL;DR - in fantasy land where I'd also get unlimited access to said 2 drugs it'd be:
#1 - OxyCodone
#2 - Alprazolam

In the real world where I have to deal with keeping myself supplied at all times it'd be:
#1 - Methadone
#2 - Bromazepam

dxm and top knotch quality meth, if i only get to choose two things they better be the highest quality stuff or I will be extremely upset :/

Good catch, P2C.

I suppose 'living with only 2 drugs' means not running out of your drugs of choice, right?

I mean, are we talking one dose per day, limited, unlimited? Doesn't mention any of that.

Under those circumstances, here are my choices. First 2 choices are a demand, to avoid withdrawals.

One dose per day,

1. Fentanyl 100mcg/hour patch
2. Clonazepam 2mg

(I'd still be in moderate benzo WD)

Limited, 3 doses per day (?)

1. Oxymorphone 40mg ER
2. Clonazepam 2mg

(That's more like it)

Unlimited,

1. Oxycodone 30mg/Oxymorphone 10mg IR
2. Clonazepam 2mg

Yes, Klonopin is definitely my favorite Benzo.

I also can't seem to make up my mind on either having an unlimited amount of Oxycodone 30s (IR) or Oxymorphone 10s IR.
10mg is the highest strength of Oxymorphone that comes in IR..

^ Don't forget the 15mg ampules of IV Oxymorphone (Numorphan). IV oxyM is 9X more potent mg for mg than the pill form.

Although I don't do opiates much anymore for obvious reasons, and my DOC is DXM, I'd have to be honest and say heroin and benzos. I love weed, but everytime I binged on dope I never craved weed and barely smoked.

^ Don't forget the 15mg ampules of IV Oxymorphone (Numorphan). IV oxyM is 9X more potent mg for mg than the pill form.
Oh trust me, I know.
Oxymorphone taken orally is extremely a waste of a super great opiate.
I have a good amount of Oxymorphone 10mg tablets, IR (instant release).. the highest dose that comes in IR is 10mg.. ER (extended release) Oxymorphone has doses of up to 40mg.

I would KILL for Numorphan dude.
Although, very very very surprisingly I'm not a IV user.. Why very surprising? I've been a hardcore opiate addict for 11 years now.
and my drug of choices are Heroin, smoked. Oxymorphone, snorted. Oxycodone, oral.
But 15mg of IV Oxymorphone wouldn't be enough to not even get me well dude.
My tolerance to opiates is extremely high (Check out the 'How high are you' threads to see what kind of tolerance im talking about.

I'm also getting questionable about the Fentanyl patch.. I was thinking more of the gel patch that is smokeable.
Releasing a MG of Fentanyl in 10 hours will NOT be enough for my tolerance.... not even close.
I beleive a mg of fent is equivalent to 33.3mg of Methadone.
So that'll give me 66.6mg of Methadone in a 20 hour time span... nope. Not even close to getting me well..........

What Opiate, in a single dose, will get me well with my tolerance? I'm talking exact dose, exact tablet, ampoule, whatever...
What comes to mind is shit like a 40mg Methadone wafer, 80mg OxyContin OP's.. 40mg Oxymorphone ER.. stuff like that.. but none of those will get me well..

Here's doses of opiates that will get me WELL in a single dose, in a 24 hour time span..

120mg Methadone
240mg OxyContin
120mg Morphine (IV)
40mg Oxymorphone (IV)

I used the opiate equivalant chart..

it states,

10mg Morphine (ORAL) =

10mg Hydrocodone
3.33mg Morphine (IV)
10mg Oxymorphone (ORAL)*
1mg Oxymorphone (IV)*
3.33mg Methadone
6.67mg Oxycodone

etc, etc.

Guessing this question was probably already been asked but I'm going to ask it anyway. If someone were to choose opium would they be allowed to use it to create other opiates? Or is that against the rules?

@ Methacodone- Ever tried anything like Oxymorphone Hydrazone ? It bonds to your receptors covalently and lasts.. Acquiring some is a different story.

@Cousin cocaine- I think that depends if you mean something akin to precipitating the morphine out with ammonia (yes it's allowed) or Acetylating your opium/ Morphine (No). There's some great threads about extracting opium alkaloids from poppy heads & straw with ion exchange resin, etc. in here too.

I only need a stimulant and an opiate to be happy. I'd gladly take any of the following:

Adderall + Percocet

Desoxyn + Lortab

Dexedrine + OxyContin

There are tons of obscure drugs I'd like to try, but I'll stick with what I've actually taken if I'm only getting to pick 2. %)

Methoxetamine
Etizolam
Methadone
Cannabis
Dexedrine

But the critical two: MXE and cannabis