• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

If you could only live with 2 drugs?

Hahaha everyone seems to either pick a stimulant and a downer, or a downer and a psychodysleptic. I'd say picking three would be the perfect number, since you could get the best from 3 worlds, uppers, downers and hallucinogenics/dissociatives, like Nicotine, Alcohol and Cannabis. That'd be a perfect combination.
If not I'd say Cannabis and Nitrous oxide or Salvia.

If we get to pick one from each world:

UPPERS: Tina (Meth), the Queen of Stimulants
DOWNERS: GBL (GHB)
HALLUCINOGENICS: Ketamine

actually the opposite and that's the reason i'm the single weirdo who will not smoke weed on opiates. I don't smoke much anyway and opiates just make me more stoned not more opiated which is what id really want.

Weirdo #2 right here - I would NEVER cloud the absolute perfection of a heroin high with weed. I find weed has such a strong presence in the mind, it sorta just...takes over.

My two choices would be heroin (first place by a landslide) and methamphetamine. (add your own jokes about the "down side")

I would pick coffee and chocolate.

(I am kidding, though I wish I could be so satisfied with 2 wonderful drugs like those.
In honesty, I would pick cannabis and ... (don't say meth, please don't say meth) LSD25.
(Or maybe I would pick meth, though I pray not.)

The former definitely.

The latter? Only if it's really, really high-quality (something I've personally probably never had)...and even then probably not. Better stims out there IMO

Alcohol and cafein. I would say cocain, but I don't want to use that often.

lsd is so good for me id throw my freedom away if it gave everyone the right to chose to take real lsd once, and weed easy choice and weeds not relly a drug but hey lol dude said anthrax lol >>> good one:)

I luv the fact someone said "suboxone" earlier in the thread! lol And the heroin + narcan made me lol too

As other's have stated, it's not even close.. Golden triangle diacetylmorphine and peruvian cocaine... AND I'm Bringing my smokes with me too damnit!

- Hopeless

Heroin
Cannabis

And to Keif' Richards: it was oh so hard for me not to say cocaine with heroin, as the two are simply perfection together. Nothing on Earth, and I mean nothing, compares to a well made speedball/belushi. But I had to say cannabis instead of herb because I'm thinking long term, and I don't want to die of a heart attack at a young(ish) age.

It was also really hard to leave out a benzo like clonazepam or bromazepam, as I absolutely love benzos, and suffer from extreme persistent anxiety, however the Heroin would compensate for that.

Last edited: