• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

If you could only live with 2 drugs?

Valium is great until your tolerance kills it.
It will then become just a pill like any other, aspirin, Xanax.
Enjoy while you can.

I only allow myself IV Valium given by the nurse before surgeries. It's so sweet and effective and I need it to be for that application- so I've never tried to source it.

For my two though I'd still choose oxycodone and Valium, but there's something to be said for codeine syrup- it gave me a warming, wrapped up in a blanket high, the sweetest feeling ever, that oxy failed to give.

Very difficult one but I'd have to choose morphine and diazepam.

I like psychedelics and weed too and I'd miss 'em, but opiates and benzos help keep my head on straight.

Very difficult one but I'd have to choose morphine and diazepam.

I like psychedelics and weed too and I'd miss 'em, but opiates and benzos help keep my head on straight.

And I thought I was the only one. It's unbelievable how the two meds Have change my life when no other medications worked.

methamphetamine and trippy, sativa weed. This combo makes my brain shiver with euphoria.

PCP and heroin. Heroin for medicinal purposes and PCP to make me get out and act wild instead of nodding all day.

An endless amount of the drug?? If so raw heroin , and crack cocaine for sure no doubt

S-isomer Methoxetamine + Various medicinal strains of cannabis, dabs/BHO/wax, and edibles

If I can sneak a few extras too: Old-skool Opana IR's and crushable orange 40mg "stop signs", temazepam, diazepam, opium, MDA/MDMA/MDEA, Psilocybin Mushrooms, Mescaline, and Dexedrine (d-amphetamine hcl).

Last edited:
Hmmmmmmmmm.. Oxy or heroin.. Hmmm...

Let's say H and weed. I would sure miss benzos though!