View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-PCP Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha MGS I remember those Ttokkyo vials well...you could buy 12 12 packs of 1g/ml 10 ml for like $300 from a certain "farmacia veterinaria" in Tijuana that was basically just a ketamine, nalbuphine, and steroid warehouse....the manufacturer getting busted was quite the story.....

I only would really get hangovers from ketamine doing grams or more a night....back when China had $300 kilos or the science alliance sold 100g bottles. And it was more of a daze/ dehydration hangover..Reasonable use felt quite clean to me...in and out of the body so quick. That is probably part of my complaint with MXE especially 3-MeO PCP....that bugger hangs around far too long!

Fair point Vortech...but for me, MXE has had the kinda toxic after effects from day one, from the small one off pre commercial sample I was gifted, to all subsequent batches. Some since then vary a bit, but more in terms of primary effect and potency than the feeling of toxicity....it is just a kind of an icky residual stimulation, and annoying dehydration, no matter how much water I drink...I normally go through 3 plus liters a day, but have to drink a bit more than that if I do MXE, and I still always feel kinda parched and achey....on edge too...

The 3-MeO PCP I just bought for dirt cheap is of great strength...feels the same quality as the pre commercial gift I tried back in 2009, which I know was of exceptional purity. Having tried this now, I know I made some purchases of lesser quality stuff in between...but it was more an issue of strength rather than hangover.

The moral of the story for me is still how vastly different we all respond to these things!

I wonder if the name Jose rings a bell. Well, I guess Jose is as common as Jeff or Bill down there. I got into that all just before you stopped being able to get those 100g vials. A friend had obtained one and I got 10grams out of it. Kept me and my circle supplied for a very long time.

Edit: Hey...that is really good to know that you find the new batch of 3-MeO-PCP to be the same effects wise as the 'good stuff' from a few years ago. Yeah the moral of the story is we all react different and clearly I am not a fan of dissociatives that aren't ketamine. Who knew? This does make me very curious about what some true ketamine analogues are like. I imagine in the vaults of Parke Davis, there is literature on the 2-iodo, 2-fluoro, and 2-bromo analogues of ketamine. I hope some crafty chemist makes these one day cause I sure would love to read about them...and eat them.

Haha MGS I remember those Ttokkyo vials well...you could buy 12 12 packs of 1g/ml 10 ml for like $300 from a certain "farmacia veterinaria" in Tijuana that was basically just a ketamine, nalbuphine, and steroid warehouse....the manufacturer getting busted was quite the story.....

I only would really get hangovers from ketamine doing grams or more a night....back when China had $300 kilos or the science alliance sold 100g bottles. And it was more of a daze/ dehydration hangover..Reasonable use felt quite clean to me...in and out of the body so quick. That is probably part of my complaint with MXE especially 3-MeO PCP....that bugger hangs around far too long!

Fair point Vortech...but for me, MXE has had the kinda toxic after effects from day one, from the small one off pre commercial sample I was gifted, to all subsequent batches. Some since then vary a bit, but more in terms of primary effect and potency than the feeling of toxicity....it is just a kind of an icky residual stimulation, and annoying dehydration, no matter how much water I drink...I normally go through 3 plus liters a day, but have to drink a bit more than that if I do MXE, and I still always feel kinda parched and achey....on edge too...

The 3-MeO PCP I just bought for dirt cheap is of great strength...feels the same quality as the pre commercial gift I tried back in 2009, which I know was of exceptional purity. Having tried this now, I know I made some purchases of lesser quality stuff in between...but it was more an issue of strength rather than hangover.

The moral of the story for me is still how vastly different we all respond to these things!

Last edited:
in the last Big and Dandy 3-MeO-PCP thread, towards the end, there was some concern that the current cheap batch might have some cyanide-like impurities (a common problem with synthesis of PCP and its analogues). the potential concentration of the impurity should be very low, though, and likely well below the toxic threshold dose.

however, a simple solution was figured out... if you leave the powder sitting out exposed to the air, the impurity should evaporate away.

this is all conjecture, though, based on the almond smell that some people claim the batch had. dunno if anyone ever did a legit chemical analysis of it to see if the impurity was indeed there. could just be paranoia.... still, though, probably not a bad idea to set the powder out on a plate for a bit just in case. i did it with my stuff.

in the last Big and Dandy 3-MeO-PCP thread, towards the end, there was some concern that the current cheap batch might have some cyanide-like impurities (a common problem with synthesis of PCP and its analogues). the potential concentration of the impurity should be very low, though, and likely well below the toxic threshold dose.

f.

Good information to have!

It is known that this drug will test as a positive on drug screenings as PCP. Can anyone make an educated guess as to how long it might take for a normal dose of 10 mg to get below levels that a urine screen can detect?

Last edited:
Thanks. I came across one report on another forum of someone who was getting tested daily and it took 13 days since his last use for it to not come up hot. If I recall correctly he was also doing large amounts over a longer period of time though. Still seemed like a long time, maybe the test was particularly sensitive.

Thanks. I came across one report on another forum of someone who was getting tested daily and it took 13 days since his last use for it to not come up hot. If I recall correctly he was also doing large amounts over a longer period of time though. Still seemed like a long time, maybe the test was particularly sensitive.

I was wrong, PCP is stored in fat, which I never would have thought, 3-MeO-PCP should be no different, so it can stay up to 30 days!

i have a friend that was doing basic 5 panel probation drug tests while using this stuff. he never got a positive. like i said, though, those were the basic tests he was taking.... a more thorough test might have caught it.

also, i think that this stuff doesn't have the same fat-soluble / membrane crossing issues that PCP has. no scientific basis for that, just conjecture based on the way it feels. unsubstituted PCP is very difficult to get out of your system.... it can cross both ways through your bladder wall, so even if your kidneys get it into your bladder it can just cross right back into your blood stream. that methoxy group on the far end of 3-MeO-PCP, though, likely does change its polarity / solubility.

like i said though, just a guess on my part, and i wouldn't be surprised if i was proven wrong.

^ it is indeed likely excreted faster...that 3-MeO is probably cleaved to the phenol, and then gluconiradation....that 3-MeO gives the body something to work with....probably sticks around a bit though, just not as long as unsubstituted PCP..

Finished off my supply tonight, and to be honest I am glad to be rid of it. I will never order this stuff again.

Me either. And clearly in your case you are way better off without it. You are lucky you didnt wind up in a hospital or jail. Glad you are here to be able to conclude that drug isn't good for you.

I was wrong, PCP is stored in fat, which I never would have thought, 3-MeO-PCP should be no different, so it can stay up to 30 days!

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat, thats totally bonkers, yet makes a lot of sense. God, after effects from stupid large dose sessions seemed to last for at least 2 weeks, and was seemed to be worse after not moving around (I.E. not burning fat) .

Fuck fat soluble drugs . The only one i'm okay with is cannabis. I don't think i want some freaky deaky man made drug staying in my fat for so long. I used to think it was water soluble, at least it FELT like it...

"Don't drink anymore water!" LOL

-lenses

I wanna go for a 10mg oral at the beginning of the night at a party, boosting nasally every 1.5hours with 3-5mg. Should make for good times !

No offense, not trying to make a value judgment or anything, but didn't you just get kicked out of a show for jumping at people & acting strangley, wander lost around a city for a while, & then weird out some folks in a McDonald's?

Don't get me wrong, glad everything worked out ok, but any of those situations could've had a really poor outcome. Please be more responsible when using such powerful drugs.

Yesterday I did upwards of 50mg throughout the day. I titrated up every few hours with a new batch, and it wasn't until about 2 hours after my last dose which pushed nearly 20mg that it hit me HARD. I felt like I had discovered the secret to metagrogramming the brain while listening to an alpha wave binaural tone set. I was using an Android app called Binaural Beats Music. Binaural tones had never really affected me before. I guess the trick is to be in a highly receptive state such as on 3-meo-pcp. Even after I stopped listening to it I was hearing weird whirly tones that I've heard before on dissociatives.
I should note that this was a very high dose that I wouldn't recommend to anyone without a tolerance. I had been using MXE a few days prior to this experiment, so I required a higher dose to achieve effective results.
Edit: On a related note last night's tuning re-ignited my passion for DJing. I've fired up the decks for the first time this year and it feels great to be in the mix.
Edit 2: I took 5 mg today not expecting it to do much, but surprisingly I feel it quite a bit. Such a strange response curve it has!

Last edited:
Does anyone know how this goes with LSD?

I've had 3-meo before, but it wasn't anything to memorable, so I focussed on 4-meo and ketamine, but I'd like to revisit this.

I like the rush with 4-meo-pcp IM, and I always got amazing size distortion, particularly when watching films (I.E. keeping eyes stationary for a prolonged period, and the distortions slowly creep in).

I have a new batch coming, so I'm planning to do a test run with 3-meo alone (IM), so I can time come-up and peak before deciding whether to try the combination.

I was thinking 120ug lsd, and 20mg 3-meo IM'd coming into the peak.

Also, I read in one of the previous comments about noopept affecting dissociative trips? Can anyone elaborate that point?

Yesterday I did upwards of 50mg throughout the day. I titrated up every few hours with a new batch, and it wasn't until about 2 hours after my last dose which pushed nearly 20mg that it hit me HARD.

That is a ridiculous dosage....

20mg sucks me away from all connections to reality, 30 would go even further. I couldn't even imagine what 50mg over 12-15 hours would do.

Last edited:
I'd be performing two trials with 3-meo on it's own prior to test for dosage, and also to check come up/peak so I could work out the best time to dose after the LSD.

I was originally planning on trialling it with LSZ, but my vendor can't deliver and has substituted me LSD.

First dose planned was 15mg IM, and then second trial (at least a week later) would be 25mg. I would always lower the dose for combination - I'd much rather underdose two drugs, and enjoy a subtle combination, than embark on a train wreck.

My previous experiments, if memory serves me correctly were 2-15mg IM, 10-20mg insufflated. All of which were underwhelming.

I tried 3’-HO-PCP (Which would easily become my DOC, but I've yet to see it again). Higher than recommended dosage was needed, but perhaps a cross tolerance (I was using 3-meo/4-meo/mxe IM reguarly in the preceding months).

However I will assume no tolerance, because I've been on disso break since October (Train wreck). Prior to that my tolerance for MXE was through the roof (using once or twice a week for maybe 18 months, but my ketamine tolerance has never seemed to change).

I gave up with MXE post ban, because quality issues made it near impossible to decipher my dose. I've had an allergic reaction to one batch, one batch only partially soluble, one batch just entirely different to what I know (Incredibly sedating, slightly dirty feeling) just one fail after another.

Despite what I'd class as fairly extensive experience with Dissociatives, I've still yet to master tolerance & dose. Finding that sweet spot is a huge challenge, too little or too much can drastically change the nature of the experience.

However only previous dissociative combinations were MXE & AMT (3 times, all positive) and 25b-NBOMe & Ketamine (Bad experience).

Essentially, I think it would be wise to dose dissociatives during the trip (so need a fast onset from IM/IV), because if I don't feel dissociatives are going to be beneficial, I can abandon that. If I dose together, then I'm locked into my decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.