Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Benzo Discussion V. I forget

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are wrong mate, no offence lol

I am responsible with them, I have genuine severe disabling anxiety, I have went through really bad near death experiences with drugs in the past, seizures, OD's and shit,

So I know my limitations, I work full time, have 2 kids and am a bodybuilder/ weight lifter,

Without the benzos, I can't leave the house and feel totally drained, they wake me up an motivate me,
plus there is only a certain amount I can take and then there are no more benefits at all,

I'm making hay while the sun shines cos as soon as the fuckers run out 3-4 days later it's seizure time, not a nice way to live but I get on with it :)

what is diclaz like for comedowns etc? better than etiz? Iv been managing to only use benzos for comedowns and hope to keep it that way. Tempted to get some because they are so cheap.

If I remember correctly you done a successful taper ????

If your are not taking benzos daily trust me stay away from long acters unless it's the only thing you can get, for occasional one-off use like comedowns, Xanax or Etizolam definitely.

Zolpidem is also very good for comedowns, to me it's like the Xanax of Z-Drugs, these 3 are very fast acting, do the job then leave your system.

If you buy Diclaz there's a very high chance you will be back at square 1 before you know it, then you'll have to go through all that pain again.

Last edited:
yeah your right, no point in even trying them i suppose. i have etiz, pyraz and flubro which is tempting enough. Just have to be strict with myself and use them only when really needed.

Tha's fully understandable.

I feel the same way when I leave the house but I somehow fight through it.

I think I should get like 100 more benzos. I got a dentist appt next week I don't know how I'll get through it.
Only got 17 etiz left :sus:

If I have Etiz or Xanax I end up eating them like sweeties, especially Etiz, the short acters are too addictive and just a constant urge to take more, so I am staying away from them,

I have back pain issues and anxiety that is there 24/7 so muscle relaxing - long acters are for me,

Diazepam, Clonazepam, and my last experience with this Diclazepam was nice so I decided to grab them,

Diazepams biggest side effect is slurring your words wich I fucking hate, 40mg+ = nothing but noticeable side effects and no added benefit.

Clonaz is a total pain killer for my back pain as well as a quality anxiety med it's an all in 1 for my issues,
but it can be euphoric and also very good for sleep so if you fuck with it your tolerance will go sky high so being responsible needed with that 1.

Diclaz is like an anti-psychotic - long acting - slightly muscle relaxing benzo to me, no urge to re-dose at all and if I do I get no added benefit just like Diaz.

It's good to know that I can use these things responsibly and with the power to order any Pam or Lam under the sun I'm just not doing it.

i was the poster that brought THE Ashton Manual 2 eadd

Yep serious HR

Aye the Ashton Manuals a good read and something UK Drs and Psychiatrists should fuckin read !

I enjoy giving people the info about how dangerous benzos really are BRIMZ because it defeats science that I'm alive through them and it would of been nice for someone to step in and tell me this shit when I was going through a bad patch, instead they just watched and judged. If I can stop someone going through the shit I went through that makes me feel good.

@ PLMAR: Diclaz aint recreational mate if that's what your after, if you have genuine anxiety then like any benzo really it will relieve it

Yeah they r medicine not reccy ting bare idiots gonna take em get habit n den cry when Gp don't give dem script

23 years on em n they work better than ever cos I don't Fuk about . Like I used 2 n I don't drink GABA overload !

Take as prescribed 30 mg Diaz

10 x 3

30ml Moggys liquid at night / evening . Simple .

I go with the 20mg mark about 3-4x per day,
with Clonaz 1mg
I'm gna see if 2mg Diclaz cuts it for me.

Not far off your script Brimz with the 30mg Nitraz as well.

benzos defo not recreational for me, only take an etiz or 3 when going out somewhere and feeling anxious about it.

also they're shit with alcohol and it ruins the buzz, nothing good about mixing them with anything.
Wish I had these fuckers during college it would've made it a 10x better experience.

If it's just occasional anxiety you have then you should probably stay away from Diclaz cause much like Diaz it is in your system for a long time,

Brimz makes a good point, I can try different things (responsibly) cause I have a Valium script so I'm not gna seize up

But for people buying these RCs that will get banned eventually, or any other benzo for that matter are in for a shock when they dry up and start convulsing,

If Ii didn't have a Valium script anymore I wouldn't buy any benzo, I'd probably ask the Dr to put me back on Gabapentin for back pain.

Is it possible that through using benzos, you develop anxiety disorders which you didn't previously have?

And, if you've told your GP about your drug use, is getting a benzo script completely out of the question?

benzos defo not recreational for me, only take an etiz or 3 when going out somewhere and feeling anxious about it.

also they're shit with alcohol and it ruins the buzz, nothing good about mixing them with anything.
Wish I had these fuckers during college it would've made it a 10x better experience.

You think that would be the case but before you know it your sleeping in and taking days off, saying things that are out of character and generally not giving a fuck about your work and eventually wondering where the time went. That sort of happened to me from October to march. They are decieving little fuckers but if used correctly they are extremely beneficial.

Pyrazolams are great for comedowns, you can snort them, just a few weeks ago I was on mdpv and my mom texted me saying she was quitting work early, I snorted 2 of them and ate a few diclaz, was okay by the time she got home.

The pyraz are very nice snorted, if you have excessive stimulation from uppers, they just take away the jitterness without making you groggy.

You think that would be the case but before you know it your sleeping in and taking days off, saying things that are out of character and generally not giving a fuck about your work and eventually wondering where the time went. That sort of happened to me from October to march. They are decieving little fuckers but if used correctly they are extremely beneficial.

That sort of thing happened to me from 2011 to 2013 and I wasn't on benzos.
Probably the reason why.

Actually, did I say benzos aren't recreational?
Bullshit, I feel quite good right now.

Last edited:
Is it possible that through using benzos, you develop anxiety disorders which you didn't previously have?

And, if you've told your GP about your drug use, is getting a benzo script completely out of the question?

Very much yes and (in all likelihood) also very much a yes, unless it's very short term and at doses way below those most illicit users take for anxiety, let alone recreation.

Incidentally, the heightened anxiety thing is one of the more pleasant and benign side effects of benzo use (whether 'responsible' or otherwise). A lot of people would be wary of them if they were to do a bit more reading.

This. The real danger lies within feeling those beneficial effects, noticing the way they make certain aspects of life so much easier and using them as a crutch. Then you're screwed, pretty much, unless you get rid.

Status
Not open for further replies.