European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Benzo Discussion V. I forget

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aint addicted to shit bro, I have a mental disorder in which I was born with, I'm on here telling people to stay the fuck away from valium if they can casue of the shit I've been through , If I run out of valium 3-4 days later I'm in hospital and if I don't get there fast enough I'm dead FACT

Not a nice way to live, I'm gna stay away from this section now, more interested in talking to bodybuilders about constructive shit, I know what I am, I know what helps it, I am learning to live with it, so I don't need to talk about it to strangers who know fuck all about me

Goodbye

Just because you see a psychiatrist and have a prescription and an anxiety disorder and write in caps doesn't mean you're not an addict, friend.

My 1st Diazepam tablet was prescribed by a GP, I got the Diclazepam as a back up because seizures are fucking painful and deadly and I take them,

I have my 500 Diclazepams stashed in 3 different houses, if anybody here has bein rushed to hospital with benzo w/d you would understand, and maybe I got a bit angry because I am on steroids lol sorry if I over reacted there.

It's almost as if someone has touched a nerve.

edit: Oh, and for the record yes I have been rushed to the hospital in benzo wd, it last happend about 4 months ago. I'm not sure why that's of any relevance.

Aint addicted to shit bro, I have a mental disorder in which I was born with, I'm on here telling people to stay the fuck away from valium if they can casue of the shit I've been through , If I run out of valium 3-4 days later I'm in hospital and if I don't get there fast enough I'm dead FACT

Mate, what you just said means your addicted. Why is that a bad thing to accept? If I dont have vallium i cant do shit, cant work, cant do anything. Im definatley addicted and so are you. Im on 5mg a day and im terrified what happens when its down to nothing.

The psychiatrist wants me on anti-psychotics and believes it's a psychotic disorder I have , but with that comes along chronic anxiety, which we all know benzos fix

I've been on em for years there is such a thing as a responsible long term benzo user, I consider myself 1 of those

Mate, what you just said means your addicted. Why is that a bad thing to accept? If I dont have vallium i cant do shit, cant work, cant do anything. Im definatley addicted and so are you. Im on 5mg a day and im terrified what happens when its down to nothing.

It won't be that bad, just suck it up and take it like a man/woman. I mean that in an encouraging way, just be ready to not sleep for a few weeks and be on a mega emotional rollecoaster full of anxiety.

First detox I ever did was 100% bareback cold turkey from ~equivalent to 200mg diazepam a day in benzos and a gram of smack IV at the same time. Now that's something to be scared of.

I cold turkeyed what I thought was 50 - 100mgs of Valium per day and it was, but it was also XXXXXXXmgs of Phenzepam in the same tablets,

Fuckin painful shit in hospital for a week and they wouldn't let me out without a script

The psychiatrist wants me on anti-psychotics and believes it's a psychotic disorder I have , but with that comes along chronic anxiety, which we all know benzos fix

I've been on em for years there is such a thing as a responsible long term benzo user, I consider myself 1 of those

Responsible long term benzo user/addict
Tomato/Tomarto

The fact you choose to go by the handle benzoman annd buy 500 diclazepam 'just in case' isn't really behaviour that brings responsible to mind as a first response though.

Either way, hope you manage to continue using them to positive effect rather than negative.

You can't get negative anyway mate they are a bit like an ant-psychotic except they're a benzo,

Anybody who gets recreational effects from ANY benzo does not have issues that require them,

Aint a benzo in the world that can get me high, not just because of tolerance but because I genuinely need them more than you would believe physically and mentally of course,

But if I wasn't born with mental problems that are genetic throughout my family then I wouldn't go anywhere near them

Anybody who gets recreational effects from ANY benzo does not have issues that require them,

What utter nonsense, you're really clutching at straws now. There are thousands upon thousands of people out there in the world who have insomnia issues that require benzos and still get recreational effects from them.

I've also met plenty of schizophrenics who get a recreational efffect from the stronger hypnotics like triazolam.

I'm not even sure what this....'You can't get negative anyway mate they are a bit like an ant-psychotic except they're a benzo'.....means. If I was being rude I'd suggest you lay off the benzos then you might make a bit more sense, but I'm not really that much of an arsehole.

It's not often I'm this blunt, but you really appear to be stuck in a deep trap of believing your own bullshit benzoman.

Well I'm not normally this blunt but I really don't give a fuck about what you or anybody else thinks

Maybe I should have said that I CAN'T GET ANY RECREATIONAL EFFECTS FROM BENZOS , and I've tried at least 20

anyway change the subject

Also, you're talking to me like I'm sitting here typing shit rubbered from benzos, I'm a fuckin boxer / weight-lifter and total health freak who works full time holds down a nice house and raises 2 kids,

Not a daft benzo junkie

10mg every 3 days is enough for me and the occasional 20mg if I want to crash out in the day time.

Did you say you were taking 5mg Diazepam per day

That's fuck all mate !

You could taper that easydays !

No, I'm on 25mg down from 200mg about 3 months ago. (24mg bupe a day as well)

Without wanting sound like a massively arrogant arsehole, there's probably not a whole lot you can teach me about benzos.

Thanks for the concern though, that's what this place is about.

My script is 25mgs per day as well

Been using the Diclazies over the last few days 5mg 3x per day and quite like em, no slurring your words just feel nice and calm and get on with my day

My problem is sleeping, I've had 100mg Largactil and not even a bit tired

Yup I'm having trouble with my sleep too, need a couple of beers as well and even then the sleep is fractured. Again that's down from 3-4 litres of 9% a day three months ago though.

I'm on a reduction script. I had to get myself down from 200mg to 40mg before they would script me and even then it was a set reduction of 5mg drop every two weeks until 20mg and then 2mg drop every week thereafter.

With a bit of luck I will be getting myself a detox of some sort soon after my exam on thursday.

I have a couple of boxes of diazepam, a few mitrazepine and a few pregabelin in my emergencies box but I'm determined not to dip in to it and undo the good work I have done so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.