European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Benzo Discussion V. I forget

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering i had 2mg clonaz 11mg etiz and 15mg diaz will 6 mg etiz even touch me?
The ashton manual is good but i wud like to know about etizolam

anyone any experience with Chlordiazepoxide/librium? just got a few 5mg caps there and have had 10mg so far and i feel something alright

anyone any experience with Chlordiazepoxide/librium? just got a few 5mg caps there and have had 10mg so far and i feel something alright

Aye mate, Librium are nice, they have helped me big time when I've not had Valium for days and not far away from seizure mode,

Valium + Librium = Nice combo I think, sometimes I even swap a guy I know 2 5mg Vals for 2 10mg Libriums,

I have been trying to get it and Temazepam myself for a while with no joy, Librium and Temazepam surprisingly are like the ONLY 2 benzos I can't get lol

I know this aint the RC thread but any you guys rate the white "uncoated" Diclazepaam pellets?

I took 5 and defoe felt something, quite enjoyed it,

I had a choice today to order MSJs, blister packs of whatever fuckin pam or lam I desire and I ended up getting 500 of these instead because the price is ridiculous !

They are starting my Taper on Thursday, I have a job interview tomorrow so better fuckin hope I get it cause I can't live without benzos, a person with Chronic Anxiety and Psychosis being tapered off a shitty 25mgs Val per day as if I'm just an addict, the 1st Diaz I ever took was from a GP for my symptoms so it looks like I'll be buying my own medication from now on and better get a house near a hospital ! Rant Over......

Someone has told me she can get blisters of some american white diaz... but no idea of brand or whatever but says theyre good... never heard of white diaz before

2mg... fuck buying 2mg... if shes trying to sell me 2mg as 10mg... are there any white 10mg ones?

Someone has told me she can get blisters of some american white diaz... but no idea of brand or whatever but says theyre good... never heard of white diaz before

Can't see them being American really, but they're probably USP stamped.

All Indian 10mg are white, I know that for a fact, and the country is awash with Indian diazepam. Maybe she's getting her wires crossed?

Can't see them being American really, but they're probably USP stamped.

All Indian 10mg are white, I know that for a fact, and the country is awash with Indian diazepam. Maybe she's getting her wires crossed?

Maybe just a way to charge more for them.

Oh yeah, undoubtedly.

Lemme see: Indian benzos or American benzos - which one sounds the most marketable?

I'll be getting them at 7.50 a strip... which seems too cheap... but if they turn out to be good then happy days

Too cheap?

For £7.50 a strip I'd not only expect them to be boxed with pharmacy labels, but I'd want them to pop out of their own blisters as and when required! :D

If they are Indian (which is probable) then that's a scandalous rip-off. It's steep even for Gedeon Richter etc.

Yeah, or so ive been told... years ago i bought a load of vallies for around 5 quid a strip... made em last for years... a while ago ended up paying 12 quid a strip which was a fucking piss take but didnt know where else to get them at the time... a few people have said the prices and have gone up etc... so i assumed them have... on SR they seemed expensive as well.... but now you've said that.... too much conflicting bullshit

How many is in a strip? Are they like Etilaaam?

I ordered more diclaz and pyraz, will be the last order for a while as my funds are running low.

Those RC benzos seem so cheap, but then they are so weak individually.

If I were a vendor I'd sell 2mg pyraz and 8mg Flubro. The 2mg diclaz are fine as are the 1mg, useful for tapering or for when you just want some chillness in the background not in your face benzoed up madness that you forget what you're doing.

I reckon they're trying to sell of their current stash, I mean 16 quid for 50 tablets is a good deal, even if you chew five every morning.

Still rather use the RC benzos unless I have official proper medical benzos I'm sure are not counterfeit, that's why the only other benzo I take apart from the RC ones is lorazepam, is local, generic but genuine.

Wasted cash in the past on bunk or fake vallies, no more, I'd rather overpay for RC ones, especially as some of them are pretty good. Oh yeah I also have some Flubro powder on its way, that I very much like, so I can make my own 10mg capsules.

Last edited:
I got 500 1mg Diclaz for 40 kwid lol

And for those talking about Indian Valium all being white, that is not true, there are a million different Indian brands that are blue, the only white 1's I've seen are Zepose,

Anyway fuck Indian valium when you can get proper MSJs for less than half the price, that's what I'm sticking with now for Valium anyway,

Got: 100 yellow MSJs, 100 blue MSJs & 500 1mg uncoated Diclaz coming, plus my script of Valium, And I'll prob order some Clonazepam,

staying away from short acters like Xanax and Eitzolam, they fuck my tolerance up and get rapid rebounds of severe shaking,

I can't fuckin leave the house, go to work or the gym without benzos, Fuck Anxiety !!

500 for £40?
You fucker.

Also how many benzos do you do daily? Fucking christ look at that list.

I have a feeling those won't even last you a month. Hope I'm wrong...

what is diclaz like for comedowns etc? better than etiz? Iv been managing to only use benzos for comedowns and hope to keep it that way. Tempted to get some because they are so cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.