European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Benzo Discussion V. I forget

Status
Not open for further replies.
The RC benzo wave is going to leave so many casualties in it's wake when the ban hammer strikes....there are so many people who munch on etiz like popcorn....I was one of them (well I drank it like water per se) and should have known better having fucked myself with benzos in the past and was free......ARRGGHH.....13 months into the Ashton with diazepam....10/14 days are a living hell now that I'm at single digit dosing (barely...9mg daily).....most hideous thing one can go through! I'd rather kick a long term 120 mg methadone habit CT than this BS....

I suppose it is better than seizures and never ending PAWS (been there) but man, a slow sustained taper can still a fugging nightmare!

Be safe peeps. Benzos are no joke!

MSJs and Diclazepam = nice wee combo

I ended up going a bit overboard to try them out again, today I've had 21mg Diclaz, 180mg Diaz, some codeine DHC n weed n still sittin here wide awake lol

There was no harm reduction in this post whatsoever just me being daft

Fuck benzos.
I wish I didn't get anxious as fuck so I didn't have to get these fuckers, only to waste half of them for no reason.

Fuck benzos.
I wish I didn't get anxious as fuck so I didn't have to get these fuckers, only to waste half of them for no reason.

+1..

Fuck so this diclazepam good? I dnt need another benzo but im in way too deep now, 12mg of etiz and 2mg clonaz 5 hours before has done next to nothing to me :/ maybe othrr things on mind tho :-( dogs getting put down today/monday most likely today tho :-( famiky pets wnt get another again :-(

I got 500 1mg Diclaz for 40 kwid lol

And for those talking about Indian Valium all being white, that is not true, there are a million different Indian brands that are blue, the only white 1's I've seen are Zepose,

Anyway fuck Indian valium when you can get proper MSJs for less than half the price, that's what I'm sticking with now for Valium anyway,

Got: 100 yellow MSJs, 100 blue MSJs & 500 1mg uncoated Diclaz coming, plus my script of Valium, And I'll prob order some Clonazepam,

staying away from short acters like Xanax and Eitzolam, they fuck my tolerance up and get rapid rebounds of severe shaking,

I can't fuckin leave the house, go to work or the gym without benzos, Fuck Anxiety !!

You realise that you're addicted and at some point are going to have to go through a detox right?

I got 500 1mg Diclaz for 40 kwid lol

And for those talking about Indian Valium all being white, that is not true, there are a million different Indian brands that are blue, the only white 1's I've seen are Zepose,

You haven't see much Indian valium then, have you? :)

Indian Roche are white, Swifts are white, Elvis(!) are white, and countless generics are white.

As for the MSJs, why trust them over Indian black market diaz? MSJs are notoriously all over the shop dosage-wise.

Got some Zepose, had one last night and it did next to fuck all or so it felt

Does 10mg of diaz usually do a lot for you?

Hadn't you been on meph all day anyhow?

i usually feel it at least, and the meph was shit. the speed was alright but it'd kinda worn off, i'll try one sober sometime and see

You haven't see much Indian valium then, have you? :)

Indian Roche are white, Swifts are white, Elvis(!) are white, and countless generics are white.

As for the MSJs, why trust them over Indian black market diaz? MSJs are notoriously all over the shop dosage-wise.

If you're going to buy valium for personal consumption I don't understand why anyone would buy anything other than UK branded (and genuine as far as I can tell) versions easily available via a popular social network. It's not like benzos are an expensive drug.

If you compare the price of genuine black market UK script benzos (i.e. not the fake boxed Actavis that have been around forever, particularly on the internet) with Indian and Pakistani benzos, you'll have your answer.

They may not be expensive in the grand scheme of things, but you're talking half price or less for the latter, and an addict will buy in the thousands.

Some people do go for quality though, yeah.

I've had boxed Actavis, Teva and Wockhardt (sp?) from the internet and all of those over the counter of a pharmacy or from a hospital in the last six months. There's absolutely zero difference in appearance or quality as far as I can tell and I've been using benzos for about a decade.

I would rather pay the money for quality personally, like I said it's not like they're expensive, and believe me when I say you don't need to tell me anything about benzo addiction.

Each to their own though.

you realise that you're addicted and at some point are going to have to go through a detox right?

you realise that i was born with paranoid psychosis wich comes along with extreme chronic anxiety and i went through my enitre childhood in pure pain, you don't know me, i am not an addict, it's either valium or largactil, i am diagnosed, i see a psychiatrist, i have a prescription, so shut the fuck up or take it back

Your psychiatrist prescribes unlicenced rc benzos? Wow, private or nhs? Hook me up bro=D

edit: A simple yes or no would have done btw.

That's cool, dude clearly has his crosses to bear.

He perhaps wouldn't have got so angry if I mentioned that I am currently addicted to benzos myself and have been at numerous points in the past.

When you get angry on the net the only person that loses is yourself.

Also, I would hasten to add that whether you have a legitimate prescription or not, if you are using long acting benzos every day then you are addicted to them, or 'dependant' if that's a word you find easier to reconcile with your experience.

The fact that you are clearly looking past your prescribed medication and moving from using benzos to abusing them also implies you are experiencing some form of addiction.

I must reiterate that of all the RC benzos Flubromazepam is the dog's bollocks, had a couple of knife tips in the bag a few hours ago, overall maybe like 30/40mgs and I feel fucking awesome.

The day before yesterday I made my own capsules, with 8 to 12 mgs each, ate all five after some 3-MMC, perfect fucking dosing.

I reckon you realy have to go over the 20mg range to fully get the proper effects, powder all the way, I only found one site selling 8mg pellets but the prices were out of this world.

you realise that i was born with paranoid psychosis wich comes along with extreme chronic anxiety and i went through my enitre childhood in pure pain, you don't know me, i am not an addict, it's either valium or largactil, i am diagnosed, i see a psychiatrist, i have a prescription, so shut the fuck up or take it back

Just because you see a psychiatrist and have a prescription and an anxiety disorder and write in caps doesn't mean you're not an addict, friend.

Just because you see a psychiatrist and have a prescription and an anxiety disorder and write in caps doesn't mean you're not an addict, friend.

My thoughts exactly. Addiction is scientific. Not a dirty word used as an insult.

Status
Not open for further replies.