banana
4mg sub
magnesium
flax seed oil
fish oil
multi-vitamin

2mg Subutex IV
15mg Valium
Smoked a bowl....big mistake, i have pneumonia so i coughed my ass off. HARD. it hurt my throat so bad. i got an appt fo tomorrow im going to try to get a few oz of syrup. no bullshit, i really need it my throat is fucked.

1mg of etizolam
20mg of loperamide
cigarettes
I'm out of milk, so no strong black tea today
a hit of once vaped bud, luckily I found about a fresh half bowl I let in a baggy for when I ran out :)
Maybe some opioids soon

Night fix, 5 mile run after work, 3 lortabs (cwe) and a vodka soda. ahhh.... It's such a bitch because I felt like hell by the time the end of work came around, I felt like the tin man. Doing a work out when I feel like that is the worst, for the first 15 minutes.

Night fix, 5 mile run after work, 3 lortabs (cwe) and a vodka soda. ahhh.... It's such a bitch because I felt like hell by the time the end of work came around, I felt like the tin man. Doing a work out when I feel like that is the worst, for the first 15 minutes.

Why are you doing CWEs on 3 lortabs? Do you just do a bunch at once?

I love peppers, bro. Ill eat a whole jar. Wish I had some now..

I didnt have shit today except for cigs..waiting on my ride to go score some dope.

Its hard to say because Ive been shooting meth all day with mates. They shouted me about 2.5 points ovdr the day so I was pretty exhausted by now (its 1:30am) so I thought some relaxing drugs would be a wonderful end to what I plan to be the last session I have with any drugs other than benzos, pot and my daily methadone.

So after I smoked the last lil bit of meth awhile ago I decided that its pretty late, my methadone would have slightly worn off. So with the 2 30mg morphine pills I mixed it up with a full 1ml, and after 10mg of clonazepam on top im very happy with the result from 60mg of morph. Dont mix benzos, I have a superhuman tolerance to both which sucks majorly.

Now im starting to definitely have silly thoughts. The benzos doit. I was about to write "im happy to collect it for him" which has nothing to do with anything lol
Mmmmm I feel great.

.5mg clonazepam, a couple bowls of chronic, and 2 cans of Natural Ice. I'm still feeling that kratom from late last night. I'm gonna call random family cause I'm bored now.

Youre not that annoying family member that everyone dreads to hear from are you? Lmao. My one 'friend' is like that. He only calls to ask for money.

2mg Subutex IV
15mg Valium
Smoked a bowl....big mistake, i have pneumonia so i coughed my ass off. HARD. it hurt my throat so bad. i got an appt fo tomorrow im going to try to get a few oz of syrup. no bullshit, i really need it my throat is fucked.
Why are you smoking with Pneumonia?
I had that shit when I was a kid I thought I was gonna die.

I had some beer earlier, later on gonna have a small bottle of Russian Standard and a shitload of energy drinks.

Youre not that annoying family member that everyone dreads to hear from are you? Lmao. My one 'friend' is like that. He only calls to ask for money.

No. I only call to catch up and socialize. And I never call when I'm too fucked up to have a conversation.

Cigarettes (Mixed it up, Turkish royals / pall mall reds, which I very seldom smoke)
4mg kpin SL
8mg Bupe SL
Cereal

Status
Not open for further replies.