D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was Your Morning Fix? v. I Can't Breathe, I Need A Cigarette

Status
Not open for further replies.
nice little morning bowl
cup of irish breakfast tea
cigarette
bacon eggs fruit

I huge dose of withdrawl then to work.. ): speedball after work tho .. 6pm couldn't come soon enough

Eh ok I just decided that .33 of suboxone injected to help ease withdrawl till I score was worth the risk .. If I feel any blocking affects later from this ill just have a lot of dope for Sunday ! So it's worth the potential one bag wast

Alprazolam.
Methadone.
Caffeine.

Multivitamin.
Omega-3 Fish Oil.
Milk Thistle.
L-lysine.
Cimetidine.

Finally a fucking GREAT nights sleep!
Cigarettes
4mg kpins SL
.3 TARzan to meh vein
About to eat 40mg Nitrazepam, wait for em to kick in, and boot 2.5 mas tar.

bag of dope ( got another on deck for later )
few cigs
wish i had some hash or at least bud

^I don't think your pod is ready Dope Man. U have to wait til it starts dripping, like mine :) (that's what she said).

heroin, kicking in.

^I don't think your pod is ready Dope Man. U have to wait til it starts dripping, like mine :) (that's what she said).

heroin, kicking in.
First, hahahahahahah. Second, that's epic, Blue. Wet vaginas and opiates go together like Chinese food and chocolate pudding!

heroin, kicking in.

i was fucked up earlyer and was reading your post thinking they were mine that i posted in a blacked out state. i was scared and confused for a min till i figured it out haha.

your pod is bleeding like a menstruating whale. you got that poopy outdoor opium tho. i got that flame indoor organic hydroponic pods lol.

15mg methadone
5mg diazepam
1 cup of tea
1 bowl of weed
1 cigarette
And a Slayer album, the only thing that could have got me out of bed this afternoon

Xanax.
Methadone.
Gabapentin.
Coffee and caffeine via 1 original/green canned Amp energy drink; I'm MAD PICKY about energy drinks, as well as coffee, but not like an intelligent coffee snob. They were think I'm a trashy coffee drinker haha fucks it.

I'm really in the mood for this supposedly pure MDA Sass one of my kinda hippie dope girls with tattoos is swearing by. A little pricey, but a good ole, intense: visually, tactile sensations *Love Drug was a nice for it in the psychedelic era's making a comeback via dub step underground raves. Traditional psychedelia via 5HT2A and 5HT1A partial-agonism and most serotonin subtypes except 5HT3 and 5HT4. Been too long since Ive had MDA... Finally got cash too.

Cigarettes
Caffeine
4mg kpins SL
40mg Nitrazepam (Tried SL last night, not sure how well it worked, imput anyone?)
8mg Suboxone SL
No more dope for me this month. (Well see %))

10ml DXM
200mg caffeine
50mg diphenhydramine
20mh hydrocodone
10mg oxycodone
1 cup chamomile tea
1 vapor bong rip of cannabis
1 slice dutch apple pie

Status
Not open for further replies.