• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was Your Morning Fix? v. I Can't Breathe, I Need A Cigarette

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waiting to go drink my M-done. Just smoked a bowl of Blue Dream and drank some green tea.

Popped my 800mg cimetidine pills for dl-methadone potentiation.

2mg buprenorphine
1mg etizolam
Coffee

Gotta make the trip into Boston in a couple hours; and not for anything good.

Habanero??? Whats going on? elaborate.

klonopin, 2 strains of dank, and a big bowl of chile I took home from work. This is good chili. 80\20 ground beef, fresh veggies, top shelf spices. Fun fact: A high fat meal can increase benzo absorption by up to 30 percent...

Fun fact: A high fat meal can increase benzo absorption by up to 30 percent...

Really? Shit I'm sure I've heard that before with oxymorphone and the high fat/alcohol meal to greatly increase oral absorption, but I didn't know that about benzos. I didn't really think you could increase their already high oral bioavailability especially by 30%. Cool shit if true though.

4 mg hydromorphone
60mg morphine
100mg dph
4 dabs
2 bowls
coffee
and a cigarette
Not a bad morning all things considered, could use some more morphine though.

2mg buprenorphine
25mg hydroxyzene
20mg Adderall XR

About to go make some coffee and have breakfast in bed which sounds pretty damn good except for the preparing food part.

Cigarettes
Caffeine
8mg Sub SL
2mg xanax orally
Saving the 4mg kpins till I help with a job later. 2 bills for an hour tops, I'm in.
Likely going to take 2 more mg xanax, though.

1mg Suboxone
2 hits of sour diesel
22 dope bags scraped into a decent shot

new dope from the new dude. despite looking and smelling like straight coffee when I broke it down, it's surprisingly decent. I give it a B+, would buy again.

A bundle of dope up the nose.

Edit - snorted two more for 12 bags total

Last edited:
^sometimes after a small amount of bupe you still don't feel right and your still craving a little dope. I can relate to doing like a mg of sub coming off a run and still buying a couple points of dope later in the day.

1mg buprenorphine
Coffee

Status
Not open for further replies.