Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was Your Morning Fix? v. I Can't Breathe, I Need A Cigarette

Status
Not open for further replies.
1mg bupe Iv'd
Neighbor smoked a joint with me
Some Marb blacks and a pepsi

Experimented with caffeine anhydrous mixed with an aqueous solution of 5% acetic acid. To my surprise, it gave me a much more rapid response than just the caffeine. Who knows, maybe the rate of absorption did increase or maybe it's placebo? Just looking to replace coffee, for coffee is expensive, but hell, I figured I'd try something new since caffeine pills take forever to feel anything.

200mg Cimetidine
.5mg clonazepam
good indica
Calico Jack spiced rum

I love a good breakfast.

Last edited:
1 speedball, coming right up.
And a side of sour diesel wrapped lovingly in hemp paper and lit so that its tip looks like the sun.

Good morning cocaine daylight in the cloudless heroin sky.

Adrenalin. I have a huge first job interview in 30min. I did take some modafinil, and drink 2 cups of coffee. My morning fix will be tons of opiates, I just have to get through this interview!

this morning it was heroin, soma, xanax, technically also meth, oxycodone, sex and dilaudid, since i did those during the early AM. pulled an all nighter.

humlm this morning, like every morning try to be more healthy, but got a cold so it help i guess: [edit: its stillnot that)
cig,cofee coupled with coco water and spliff of really good hash almost skuff,Urtica dioica coupled with lemon green tea, vitamins pills withj probiotics, 15mg mxe, 500mgparacetamol 30mg codeine.

Status
Not open for further replies.