TDS TDS Photo Thread vs. You're a Superstar!

Ah, I moved here 6 years ago, it's just the right amount of weird for me. :) I spend a lot of time downtown, I am also 10-15 minutes away from it. I sell my art Friday and Saturday evenings in front of the Grove Arcade, where those booths with vendors in them are (if you've ever been there). So I am there a lot, gotten to know a lot of people who live there, stuff like that. I REALLY like spending so much time there. :) So many different kinds of people and a lot of really unique interesting people (some of whom are pretty weird, but I love that).

Last edited:
As I've got increasingly less use of my left leg I've been working on restoring an old sidecar to attatch to my belovid 1964 scooter.

Yesterday I reassembled all the parts I've repaired and refurbed and now I can start working on the fixings

7JyuP3j.jpg

*bump*

Repost from SO photo contest. I hiked here this weekend :)

9UZejSm.jpg

They're getting there! Slowly but surely :) They should be fully blossomed by the end of the month.

This is from the same state forest. First one is the entrance, the 2nd one is me relaxing near a little pond that I found, and the 3rd is an open field I stumbled on :D NSFW for size.

NSFW:
j4wIwdw.jpg

9C1Gvv7.jpg

ItbrRaV.jpg

Here's pics of me. BEWARE you're screens may break haha

NSFW:

Latest

Pink latest before latest

Summer 2010

INSANITY in 2011

During INSANITY 60-day programme!

INSANITY again

Summer 2013

Christmas 2013

Evey

Last edited:
Screen not broken! You're pretty. My favorite pic is #5. Love the tattoos also! What are they? I can't see them too well but I love tattoos :D

Evey, I love the red/magenta hair. I forgot that you did the whole insanity thing that my son did--did you make it all the way through? He didn't!:\

Nearly finished a well overdue project to help draw attention to my friends piercing shop!!

10366193_10152888800321978_6055995780239227892_n.jpg

Screen not broken! You're pretty. My favorite pic is #5. Love the tattoos also! What are they? I can't see them too well but I love tattoos :D

Thanks aq - that's kind of you to say that, you're very sweet. I think I put my tattoos in the tattoo thread I'll go look for them and put them in here :)

EDIT:

Evey

Last edited:
images not working, probably because i'm a greenlighter.. :/ my bad

Help.JPG
LOVE.JPG
tats.png
Coded.jpg

few randoms...

My Tattoos, :/
Bored on paint,
Outdoors creation,
and a Coded code :)

Be nice :p

Last edited:
Help.JPG
LOVE.JPG
tats.png
Coded.jpg

few randoms...

My Tattoos, :/
Bored on paint,
Outdoors creation,
and a Coded code :)

Be nice :p

Not sure why they didn't work but I'd love to see them. Try them in support/testing and get some advice from the mods there? or maybe our own blackrabbitofInré will come along and fix it for me--he's usually the one that makes it all work out for me.

Gorgeous photos, endlessnameless! I love smoke in photos. And that's a great beard you have there.

@owen: Billeeeeeeeeee<3