TDS TDS Photo Thread vs. You're a Superstar!

Cheers herbavore, I'm growing it out for my role in Series 3 of Vikings. The aim is to ultimately be able to braid it into a chin stick or even just use some clear elastics and silver or black beads to bring it together. I can trim the mustache but thats about it. I do some sly styling here and there (got away with it last time) though. I have no problem going full method and completely immersing myself into the character if certain circumstances were different but they arent - and I have a life to live off set too.

10009781_605997479478900_920409481_n.jpg

Inside of my friend's awesome studio and my poem Burn about to go under the roller:

last but not least, look at the apricots this year!

Both amazing and horrific at the same time!

I'm not under the influence of any narcotics it's just the mixture of pregabalin and lofexidine I was using to deal with the wd had me doped right up. Plus I reckon that dumb cat would be doing the same thing if it was a snarling pit bull lying where I was.=D

Good grief I've let my beard grow these last few weeks off work and its more grey than any other colour, not sure if it suits me or not, I'm contemplating a pic for opinions but I never seem to catch my good side in a photo ;)

^A nicely trimmed grey beard is very distinguished IMO or do you have the Gandalf/Dumbledore variety? If you have the latter you have tp have the hair to go with it and walk around in robes.=D

Nope hair and beard are both short and well trimmed, I truly loath pictures of myself and always have. in over 40 years I've seen about 4 that I thought where OK.

However I'm in an unusual mood today....watch this space ...

I believe the yut are callin dis a selfie, be warned NSFW ;)

NSFW:
uxYzKc2.jpg

Last edited:
^That's about the length I keep my facial hair at. Nice. :)

Nope hair and beard are both short and well trimmed, I truly loath pictures of myself and always have. in over 40 years I've seen about 4 that I thought where OK.

However I'm in an unusual mood today....watch this space ...

I believe the yut are callin dis a selfie, be warned NSFW ;)

NSFW:
uxYzKc2.jpg

Don't know how you couldn't love that face (except none of us can ever love our own). Very handsome beard on a very kind and handsome face IMO. Myself, I have aged out of selfies. Definitely not a good idea at 60 unless you have 4 foot long arms.=D Here is one from a nice respectable distance LOL. All the wrinkles are there, you just can't see them.

Here are some for Xorkoth as per our exchange about river walking from southern Ecuador:

and one of a most amazing butterfly in Ecuador, El Ojo de búho:

Last edited:
Wow, not trying to be mean but I feel like a fucking kid up in here right now (although I must say you all seem to have aged pretty well).

Clearly I've just got to drugfucked cretin stage a little sooner than most (always was a fast learner%))

Nice, that river and its rocks actually look very similar to the river I was at. Except there were mountains all around, very close, at that river.

Wow, not trying to be mean but I feel like a fucking kid up in here right now (although I must say you all seem to have aged pretty well).

Clearly I've just got to drugfucked cretin stage a little sooner than most (always was a fast learner%))

Hey, you are in the majority here, Owain. I think I am only tied with Papasami in TL for the oldest bluelighter but I can't be sure about that. When I first came on as a moderator my best bud here was Badfish and he was 15.No one could believe how old I was or how young he was until he saw our pictures. And Matt is still a young guy relative to me!:)

Don't know how you couldn't love that face (except none of us can ever love our own). Very handsome beard on a very kind and handsome face IMO. Myself, I have aged out of selfies. Definitely not a good idea at 60 unless you have 4 foot long arms.=D Here is one from a nice respectable distance LOL. All the wrinkles are there, you just can't see them.

Here are some for Xorkoth as per our exchange about river walking from southern Ecuador:

and one of a most amazing butterfly in Ecuador, El Ojo de búho:

Amazing! Your heart shines through your eyes.

Oe of the most caring, strong and beautiful people I have ever "met" <3

Hey, you are in the majority here, Owain. I think I am only tied with Papasami in TL for the oldest bluelighter but I can't be sure about that. When I first came on as a moderator my best bud here was Badfish and he was 15.No one could believe how old I was or how young he was until he saw our pictures. And Matt is still a young guy relative to me!:)

I hate to touch on a sore subject, but you are Evad's mum yeah? Just to get things straight it my head. I wasn't around here much when he was though, despite my join date.

I'm 34 LoL. I think the ages are mixed here. Herb that's mad about you n badfish - but good about the friendship, all the same. Home you're doing well.

Evey

I hate to touch on a sore subject, but you are Evad's mum yeah? Just to get things straight it my head. I wasn't around here much when he was though, despite my join date.

Fuck sorry for getting names mixed up, it was ektamine. I wasn't posting on bluelight at the time but I read the story of you joing here I'd just like to say your response to the tragic event is absolutely amazing. I look up to people like you who can turn tragedy in to something positive, honestly amazing.

for a limited time only...

:)

Last edited: