TDS TDS Photo Thread vs. You're a Superstar!

Chernobyl is the one place I really wanna go and visit. Pripyat, a city of 50,000 ppl, completely abandoned within hours...it's insane just to think about

Papaverium, really digging your artworks :) :) :) keep drawing!
Here's something that i started working on tonight

10154749_10152745416706978_1539740035_n.jpg

Chernobyl is the one place I really wanna go and visit. Pripyat, a city of 50,000 ppl, completely abandoned within hours...it's insane just to think about

Pripyat, the city that stood still. It's always been on my list of abandoned places I want to visit. Has the background radiation gone down enough for it to be visited yet?

It's strange to think that in 20 years or so Japan will have an abandoned, radioactive city just the same....

I told my cat to say cheese and she meowed as i took the picture lol..

o6bhc3.jpg

(why the pic is sideways.. i donno. it wasn't on my phone but when i uploaded it, it was.. sorry. and i donno how to resize or rotate it either. not much into pictures lol)

Pripyat, the city that stood still. It's always been on my list of abandoned places I want to visit. Has the background radiation gone down enough for it to be visited yet?

It's strange to think that in 20 years or so Japan will have an abandoned, radioactive city just the same....

There are certain places you can go and there's pockets that contain large amounts of radiation. But if you've ever seen the show "River Monsters" the guy fishes in the cooling pond and in the channels that are right next to reactor 4. Idk how easy it is to be able to and visit. I'm sure it's hard to get close to the reactor but it's probably not that hard to visit anywhere else. There's only a certain amount of time you can stay per day. They say it will be millions of years before the radiation levels are back down to pre-explosion levels so it's gonna be a very longtime before anyone will be living there again

And if you like zombie survival games, have you played DayZ?

Damn, I'd love to catch one of these

Last edited:
I've seen river monsters but didn't see the opisode where he fished in the reactor.

And if you like zombie survival games, have you played DayZ?

I'm not the biggest fan of DayZ due to the asshole players who just break your legs and make you sit there for fucking ages doing nothing. It gets boring as hell.

I've seen river monsters but didn't see the opisode where he fished in the reactor.

I'm not the biggest fan of DayZ due to the asshole players who just break your legs and make you sit there for fucking ages doing nothing. It gets boring as hell.

Haha, I've never played DayZ but I follow FrankieonPC on YouTube and he's got a lot of DayZ videos so yeah I know what your talking about. I'm sure it would piss me off too and the kids that KOS.

But the episode where he fishes by the reactor is called "Atomic Assassin". The episode also gives a little insight on how strict the military is about Chernobyl and how te conditions are.

^ Ive seen some of his videos. good stuff.

Would love to have DayZ and a group to play it with and wreak havoc on everybody else in the server. Voice communication and all 'dat, I miss gaming.
I was thinking of getting TF2 or Counter Strike but my internet is so bad I'd rather not waste my money on that only to lag out every other game.

Yeah my computer sucks. It's so outdated, it's like a 2007 model. So there's no way it could handle DayZ. I'm planning on building a decent gaming PC once I get save up some money. But I'll just stick with my Xbox for now. Rocket said the standalone for DayZ could possibly come out for PS4 but id still rather have a PC. Console players are stupid as hell and it's nothin but squeaky ass little kids.

Someone take a pic of the moon for me if it is red like it's supposed to be.. can't see it where im at. :\
Please and thank you!

I told my cat to say cheese and she meowed as i took the picture lol..

o6bhc3.jpg

(why the pic is sideways.. i donno. it wasn't on my phone but when i uploaded it, it was.. sorry. and i donno how to resize or rotate it either. not much into pictures lol)

OOOOooooooo I love your Kitteh!! :3

Nice, I'm in Asheville proper, north side, near the Blue Ridge Parkway. :)

Since there's been the topic of kitty's haha here's my kitty Sammy

Nice, I'm in Asheville proper, north side, near the Blue Ridge Parkway. :)

Yeah your on the opposite side. I'm in south Asheville, like 10 minutes from downtown. I don't venture into downtown too often. I did when I skated cuz there's some good spots but even though I've lived in Asheville all my life(23 years) it's still a little too weird for me haha