TDS TDS Photo Thread vs. You're a Superstar!

^^ Nice

Whilst I'm into my classic scooters the new autos are great transport, I had a Suzuki Burgman ( Skyline in the US) 400 for commuting, it was the best communter I even had, better than any of the sports bikes I've owned, so comfortable and easily quick enough. Unfortunately I crashed it and smashed myself to bits:)

The Lambretta isnt standard, 200cc engine, ported 30mm dellorto carb and expansion chamber exhaust, It could pull bigger gearing but I like the acceleration, 70 MPH on that is as scary as 170 on my old ZZR.

I did even post the scoot with all the panels on,....maybe I'll hav a think about it:D

So it's a weather nice today? hehe it's so nice here in Vancity right now. I think me and my friend might go for a walk after our yoga class.

I don't think i can ever own a bike. My parents and my bf are way too scared for me to get one but it is def a thing I wanna get into.

1972439_10152695452721982_1127454912_n.jpg

really love your work trip.. do you have a place were we can view more pieces?

photostream
^Do it! This thread needs more participation.

Last edited:
What do I do when it's 4:30 and I'm bored out of my mind? Put on my gas mask and make creepy lookin pictures haha

^I just cleaned the shower tiles with bleach, could I borrow yours next time?=D I think that took ten years off my life--is clean tile ever worth that?

^ It's the tattoo on Jean-Pauls leg.

Very nice looking, is it a whole leg theme? I have ideas for an Alice themed piece

^ It's the tattoo on Jean-Pauls leg.

Very nice looking, is it a whole leg theme? I have ideas for an Alice themed piece

Yeah nice tats jean! I am itching to get new ones too, probly next month or something or the next pay day.

My daughters birth prints and name over my heart:)
Tattoos are so addicting, gonna get another soon

80njd.jpg

80nmY.jpg

Hope these aren't too big, just showing you all what this city looks like from up on a hill.

Hello, my name is Kitty, I'm 21, and addicted to selfies..... but I just love this scarf though >.> teehee ^^

1613983_617005035056528_3526072118588531187_n.jpg

AND THIS It's an LSD molecule disguised as a cat face.... When you see it you'll shit bricks...!! ( see NSFW link below It shows the 2D molecular structure :) ) One of my coolest drawings by far. I need to draw more :(

[
382981_174767599280276_338350459_n.jpg

NSFW:
JiAUo.jpg

Last edited:
pls you all know those are tights.

tights i wouldn't mind having tattooed on...