• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs The Ethylphenidate (Ethyl phenyl(piperidin-2-yl)acetate) Megathread V3

i know who you mean just dont get messed up on the etzi and get banned like i did lol

I was a fan of EPH powder initially, it was the first RC I tried. I enjoyed snorting Ritalin I like it a lot, so obviously EPH seemed like the next best thing.

I felt it ok, and fairly decent certainly not a waste of money. However I have now pretty much given up on it after discovering how corrosive it is. Granted, it's obviously never a great idea inhaling chemicals up your nose on a regular basis. But that had me worried.

I've switched to Synthacaine now, a certain UK vendor who offers 3g sales had it at a great price so I decided to try it. I really like it, find it quite easy to snort, and generally do feel a nice and euphoric stim. So far it seems ok while I have been re-dosing quite a lot - no beating heart, sweating or palpitations. Just a nice pleasant stim while enjoying re-dosing every so often.

My only concern is that I would rather not take blends, since I would appreciate knowing exactly what is in it. I also understand different vendors will use differing ratios or even different compounds so there isn't really any consistency across the spectrum.

The website I order my Synthacaine from currently has 19 reviews all pretty much 5 stars. And most websites seem to praise it a lot as one of the best RC/Blends around.

Synthacaine that shit stuck me in hospital as well as the police cells at Christmas wasn't off who you mean but the other big one that sells it fuck knows what it was cut with but it wasn't this or mpa

I've just seen on another vendor selling Synthacaine, and they actually state this on their description - "the most interesting formulation of "Synthacaine" on the market. Our Synthacaine powder contains Methiopropamine and 2-aminoindane in the perfect ratio for fascinating laboratory research opportunities."

???

i think the stuff i got had one of these rti chemicals in it to tell the truth not them two

I've just seen on another vendor selling Synthacaine, and they actually state this on their description - "the most interesting formulation of "Synthacaine" on the market. Our Synthacaine powder contains Methiopropamine and 2-aminoindane in the perfect ratio for fascinating laboratory research opportunities."

???
Taking branded, random blends of research chems is really dangerous and not advisable at all.
I can't recommend avoiding this enough.

Ordered 1G of Ethylphenidate. I'm approaching it different this time. I think ethylphenidate really shines when you IV it from what I read. I figure as long as I dilute the solution enough I don't see the big deal.
Any advice from IV users?

Please no "ethylphenidate fucked up my nose imagine your veins", comparing IV to insufflation is ridiculous.

hi rybee

I have just came on to post the following, which may be relevant to you

I am also fed up of snorting ethylphenidate. i would spend 3 hours nose blowing after dosing on ethylphendiate.

unfortunatley, i have taken 5* the dosage orally, that i would usually take nasally - and to me, i cant feel a thing.

I only use ethylphendiate on and off, i will not use it tonight up the nose, its too much pain, but i have never plugged anything at all in my life.

I feel this is a "dark" step to take. I honestly wont snort it again, so im either plugging or quitting. but which?

i just cant see a good way of plugging, plus if it burnt my ahole i would cry

*bump* - I would still like some advice on the above please! I'm having a hard time snorting this stuff at work!

[User Review]

Some of you may remember my earlier posts where I was slating this drug and remarking that I was less than impressed with its effects after reading other users' reviews. However, I did admit that I suspected that it may have been down to poor product, despite being purchased from a well renowned and respected online supplier within the UK.

I read numerous reports that, although notably subtle in its effects, it could be enjoyable if insufflated in doses as low as 25-50mg... which I never experienced. It wasn't until insufflated 100-150mg that I could appreciate its effects, which pretty much confirmed by initial thoughts that the product wasn't the quality I had expected. Accordingly, I could still enjoy ethylphenidate, I just had to take more of it... I soon saw off the initial 2g and decided to order from a different supplier to see whether my suspicion regarding the quality of the product was true.

This time, I decided to order it from the most well-known supplier within the UK, but consequently, it was also the most expensive supplier in the UK... (however, I saw that they were flogging all their Etizolam and Diclazepam at half price, so I bought 1,000x Etizolam tabs - which was an otherwise unknown bonus!)

So despite paying more, would I actually get more bang for my buck?

Yes sir!

So. I got my order this morning and carefully weighed it... 3.42g! Not a huge freebie, but not bad at all seeing as I only paid for 3g, huh! There are actually several user reviews on their site saying that the buyer received more product than ordered, whether by weight of powder or number of tablets, so this was a nice little surprise for me! Kinda makes me feel better about paying more for it now. I assume the reviews are all real, but most probably selectively moderated prior to public publishing.

So anyway, having taken previously 100-150mg to catch a nice buzz, but reading that 25-50mg is usually a good dose, I went with ~50mg. I picked out 2 little crystals in the bag which weighed 56mg... that'll do.

I tipped the two crystals off the scale, crushed them up into as fine a powder as possible, racked it up, and railed half up each nostril. The burn was less intense as the previous product, again leading me to question it's quality. I felt its' effects come on fairly rapidly, within 3-5 minutes or so, and the nasal burn resided in 60 seconds. In a subtle kind of way, my mood changed to be quite intense, I felt quite serious. Focused. Meticulous. Attentive. I wouldn't call it a rush, but there was a definite buzz. My pulse didn't increase, but my palms got noticeably sweaty.

I didn't really have much planned for the afternoon so I bumped some hip hop classics and just enjoyed the vibe. It was certainly better than the previous product had ever achieved. I was casually flicking back over the reviews from site that I sourced it from and read that somebody had counted out more Etizolam than they had ordered. I had a momentary thought.... what if I also received more Etizolam than I ordered? So in this heightened state, I decided to open up the bag and count them. Each and every 1,243 of them as it turns out. Bonus! I counted them quite frantically, yet attentively and meticulously.

The effects lasted for quite a surprisingly long time and I actually really enjoyed it. I have always steered away from stims in the past, and gone for downers (mainly valium & oxycodone) because of my heart palpation problems - but I was pleasantly surprised with this. I've not actually read too much about tolerance so I don't know if this is much of an issue with Ephylphenidrate?

[End of Review]

Either way, I'm really happy that I decided to re-order from a different supplier, I really enjoyed it and will certainly enjoy it's use in the future!

I had tried EPH pellets but didn't notice anything.

I do prefer nasal as way of ROA with EPH and most others anyway. I too am now rethinking the strategy, IMO you snorting 100mg per hit is way too much. I realized this myself since I've had a tendency to constantly re-dose and with a lot more than I should be.

As for your situation in work, I can only suggest investing in some good micro scales. Weigh out either 50mg or 100mg doses and take them to work - I have a little Rolson 'money' safe on my keyring and I keep any RC's in there. Then you can just pop off to the toilets and do your hit there. I would suggest weighing out in batches of 50mg accurately on your scales, then in work you can eyeball half the dose and inhale that. At least this way you can be certain you won't be losing track of how much you are taking or dosing.

Also around 25mg shouldn't be too harsh on your nasal cavity (In terms of the burn) - Just snot blow out afterwards, and rinse your nose with a little cold water. Or I find using a mild nasal decongestant helps - usually at weekends if I've enjoyed myself too much! :\

Taking branded, random blends of research chems is really dangerous and not advisable at all.

I completely agree and have now realized this.

Unfortunately I had no idea about RC's or legal highs at the time - I stumbled across a head shop website while searching for something to enjoy of a weekend and saw all the crazy 1g blend packets, at fractions of the price of the real stuff so naturally curiosity got the better of me. At this point I wasn't aware of RC's, so I tried some of the legal high blends. Then after more mooching the net, I discovered RC's and vendors and have been scouring forums since.

Bluelight is a God send by the way, I love it. And all this "SWIM" stuff on other forums is enough to drive you crazy! lol

Not sure if this is the right place to ask but will taking eph with an snri potentiate it since there will be extra inhibition of epinephrine? Also how does this compare to ritalin?

Last edited:

your spot on there even if synthacaine is one of the more researched ones its still dangerous and the is better stuff out there

Does alcohol go well with EPH? What difference in effect would it have, say re-dosing 50mg lines during a night alongside consuming alcohol - and I just mean enough alcohol, likes beers of a weekend in the house not out trying to dissolve your liver at a club etc.

Just got my eph today, did a few lines maybe 100mg in 2 hours im unsure as i dont have a scale but make small lines.I wasn't feeling any stimulation at first just a nice glow around my head,but now im feeling jittery and did anyone elses upper body get sore? My collar bones got sore all of the sudden.

Ethylphenidate/Alcohol combo has been mentioned plenty of times. Do a search.

Mikerwk that's called muscle tension and it's common especially during high doses.

My Ethylphenidate still has not arrived. Probably a good thing but I want to experience that rush fuck.

Ethylphenidate/Alcohol combo has been mentioned plenty of times. Do a search.

Mikerwk that's called muscle tension and it's common especially during high doses.

My Ethylphenidate still has not arrived. Probably a good thing but I want to experience that rush fuck.

Im not getting a rush but im also on 150mg effexor which inhibits norepinephrine, im getting more dopamine effects.

Im not getting a rush but im also on 150mg effexor which inhibits norepinephrine, im getting more dopamine effects.

I imagine that would compound the NE inhibition from the Ethyl resulting in more undesirable side effects, just a guess though.

Depends what you perceive a rush to be. For me insufflated, initially I feel slightly detatched, lifted and motivated although this quickly passes onto a more empty stimulation. Make sure to space your redoses or suffer more side effects/harsher comedown.

I switched to oral dosing since its like sniffing powdered battery acid, I do seem to experience some negative effects which are being intensified because im on effexor which is also a norep inhibitor.Also at 4am this morning my nostrils completely swoll shut and i had pressure in my head it was like being all congested my teeth ached from the pressure, managed to get rid of it by drinknig a coffee i had no decongestants or anything and the coffee seemed to boost my high and make it more euphoric and this was around 8am 4 hours since the last dose.

As for oral dosing my stomach was uncomfortable until i smoked a joint.

one more thing I hope someone can help me with - I have a 1 ounce empty nasal spray bottle - if like to try dissolving some ethyl in water and administering it that way - if I used 1/2 ounce of water, what amount of the ethyl would I need to add to the water to get 30-40mg of ethyl from a couple of sprays out of the bottle?

Thanks in advance!

I don't think it easily dissolves in water