• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs The Ethylphenidate (Ethyl phenyl(piperidin-2-yl)acetate) Megathread V3

not sure if to bang in an order for a few gs of this to go with the 10g mpa seemed to work well last time when i used it at the end of an mpa binge to bring on a much missed euphoria from chronic stimulant abuse of the years

Yep - I cannot stress this enough……

TO THE GLUTTONS FOR EXTREME PUNISHMENT THAT CHOOSE TO INSUFFILATE EPH……

……STOP IT RIGHT NOW!!!!……

Will the pure innocent insufflating souls finally see the light at the end of the tunnel my dear lad? The light being the anus through which EPH enters the tunnel of euphoric glory, a celestial place void of sinister sinusonic horror tales. Preach my friend, pray for redemption of the dammed!

Seriously if everyone that snorts EPH plugged it instead some ORL departments would be seriously depleted of patients with tortured septums and suppurating sinuses. It doesn't burn at all down there. Dunno why but it doesn't. Small dose goes a long way too. 2 cents less in my pocket :)

Anybody find any tolerance issues with EPH? I'm only an occasional user of it - so haven't noticed any issues with tolerance so far. Just wondered whether I should expect it, if I were to carry on taking it?

Just like any other NDRI, usage will eventually build tolerance unless you're taking it at quite small doses (10-20mg) and infrequently (less than once a day).

@ Rybee yes tolerance builds reasonbly quickly, up to a certain amount i find (not sure eactly what amount, because i usually dab and sublingual) but the rate at which i increase the doses slows down, i presume towards 100mg max (eyeballed+ crystals , can't be exctly sure), but above that dose i get side - effects like headaches, and more edgyness, not relly anxiety, but i do take benzos...

It's so fiendish though as a drug, i usually binge when i have some, and dab as soon as i feel the come-down creeping up.

Anybody find any tolerance issues with EPH?

Oops. Sorry folks but I just inadvertently deleted this post of mine (strike two I guess) and I'm now too dead tired at this time to launch into that again.Suffice it to say that at at some point a miniature Schnauzer inserted iselfin a hospitalI was employed at but that I didn't believe it at first until I became the only indvidualto get bitten by it. It bore the name Sissyfus and that's the right spelling.I fondly disliked him. Mods, is there a way toremove this post please? TY :)

Anybody find any tolerance issues with EPH?
Ja,massively more than just MPH. Was similar to insufflated cokeI'd say but cravings were more physical in nature. Hand tremors during wd, hindered driving and manual work for 5-7 days.,really.

Anybody find any tolerance issues with EPH? I'm only an occasional user of it - so haven't noticed any issues with tolerance so far. Just wondered whether I should expect it, if I were to carry on taking it?

Other than needing more for the same results, no. Even then, I find sometimes less is more. My ROA is always insufflation and I think above 60-65mg your nostril won't hold anymore powder. Along with that, I split lines between nostrils and don't bother with doing more than 85mg total (42.5/42.5 split) at once, I think only side effects increase above that with negligible increases in positives

I really don't understand why people are son fond of this shitty stuff while we have potentially very promising stuff as 2-FA which permits me to obtain some really good grade at school (And It's for going a MD) so... I assume though that we need to investigate in stuffs like 2-fa, that's the main reason that led me to stuff using it. But anyway I really can't get why you prefer this one excepting the fact that it's quite easier to obtain it.

I really liked this stuff but the come-down was awful so I threw away the 0.5g I had left.

Positives: Euphoria, concentration, easy to talk to people, happy, lasts 2 hours or so
Negatives(come down): Shaking, anxiety, difficulty breathing, paranoia...

I really don't understand why people are son fond of this shitty stuff while we have potentially very promising stuff as 2-FA which permits me to obtain some really good grade at school (And It's for going a MD) so... I assume though that we need to investigate in stuffs like 2-fa, that's the main reason that led me to stuff using it. But anyway I really can't get why you prefer this one excepting the fact that it's quite easier to obtain it.

Mainly cause I don't use it for anything productive besides getting high. And to your point 2-FMA>2-FA

I find if I dose 75-100mg and drink it throughout my day at work (7-8hrs) I feel in a good mood and way more motivated and the work day goes by way faster. More practical and functional than dexedrine. No come down either or insomnia taking it this way.

This stuff Is pretty euphoric snorted or taking a large dose at once oral or plugged but when you do this I get the weird paranoia and come down sucks.

i really like it ...its light, and keeps me focuced. and with real adhd i find it helps alot

Mainly cause I don't use it for anything productive besides getting high. And to your point 2-FMA>2-FA

WHat makes you say this, I had read a few reports of 2-FA being superior, though for what purpose I don't remember. Gimme the rundown. I've had 2-FMA many times, 2-FA none.

Holy fuck.
The difference between insufflating an EPD solution and the dry powder is ridiculous!
While the pain is, in my opinion, exaggerated on the forum, the dry powder feels like snorting glass - though it only lasts 30 seconds or so. The pain was felt not just in the nose, but the whole way along the sinus cavity - burning underneath the ear and even further still!

Seriously: a solution of EPD and Saline administered nasally is infinitely less painful, alongside being absorbed faster and more efficiently.

I'd like to share some of my experiences of ethylphenidate over the last couple of weeks. I originally purchased it intending to take something like 3 doses of 10-20mg per day to improve concentration and motivation (treat ADHD symptoms). I have used it in this way for a couple of days and it did seem to be fairly effective. But that's the only experience I managed to get with that kind of use because I've basically abused the shit out of it for 2 weeks and used 5 grams.

Anyway, here are some observations, some of which are to be expected, and some of which were surprising to me:

0: Plugging is the way to go, if you're after recreational effects. The bioavailability is supposed to be around 5x higher than oral, and it comes on about twice as fast. (Start feeling the effects in just over 5 minutes, full effects after 25 minutes). I'm not sure what the potency is like with snorting, since I'm not using that method any more, but done that way it starts kicking in in a couple of minutes and seems to be at full effect in 10-15 mins. But the feeling from snorting is significantly different, consisting of an extremely brief rush lasting 5-10 minutes and then a fairly rapid, annoying comedown. (more on comedown later).

1: It's extremely fiendy. The first time I decided to try "one snort, just to see what it's like recreationally" I was up for 2 days and was completely unable to control the urge to redose.

2: It can provide some fairly nice euphoria, especially when plugged. But this lasts only about half an hour, and after about 3 redoses the euphoria disappears but the compulsion to redose is just as strong.

3: Tolerance builds up very quickly. In my first experiments with plugging the stuff 10mg would give a fairly decent buzz. 2 weeks later of use about every 3 days or so and my first dose of a session will probably be 60mg.

4: Cardiovascular effects - It doesn't seem to affect heart rate all that much, but it definitely feels like my heart is beating harder and my blood pressure is high. I have a stethoscope so I've been listening to my heart, but I don't have a BP cuff so I can't actually measure that. No problematic cardiac effects have been noticed by auscultation, apart from stronger than usual beats - no palpitations or other arrhythmias noticed.

5: Vasoconstriction - Pretty bad with this one, and from reports people have said it's worse than a lot of other stims (though I couldn't say since stims aren't really my thing and I don't have much experience with them. After taking a couple of hundred milligrams over the course of a few hours my feet and fingers are freezing, but I haven't seen any particular danger signs such as numbness or discolouration. This is something I have to watch out for as I have type 1 diabetes so I'm already at risk from circulation issues in the extremities. Also my penis shrinks down to the size of a really shrivelled-looking thumb. I did try at one time taking 50mg of Sildenafil, mainly as an experiment to see if it would address the shrinkage problem, but it didn't seem to have any effect. Which is annoying, because...

6: Sexual effects - it tends to increase sexual desire and arousal, like many stimulants. But it also has a strong anorgasmic effect. Combined with the tiny cock problem, if you try to do anything with the arousal I hope you have better success than me, because trying to get something to happen for 6 hours and then giving up is pretty frustrating.

7: Hunger pangs - this is a weird one, and something I wouldn't have expected. I wasn't surprised to feel this on my first try with the stuff because I pretty much didn't eat anything for 24 hours. But even if if I've made sure to eat, an hour later I'm suddenly faced with a really powerful hunger that can almost make me feel sick.

8: Dry mouth - can get pretty bad, but I don't recommend constantly drinking water (which only gets rid of the dryness for a few seconds and is probably putting unhealthy levels of water into your system considering the reduction in urine elimination caused by most stimulants including this one.) Instead, I find that sucking on a hard candy completely eliminates the dry mouth, although it's probably really bad for your teeth. Maybe try a sugar free candy, although be careful as these tend to have laxative effects. But this might actually come in handy because...

9: Constipation - This stuff definitely slows that whole area down, and even if you feel the need to take a poop, you'll probably just sit there for ten minutes waiting in vain.

10 Cognitive effects: This is what I got the stuff for, and it definitely seems promising in low doses. But in high doses it has weird effects. The 2 main problems I have from ADHD are A: Motivation to begin tasks, and B: Maintaining concentration on a task. At the 10-20mg oral level it seems to improve both. But at more recreational doses, it massively ramps up A, while doing nothing to help B (usually). This means I've tended to spend hours and hours going from one thing to another on the internet, learning really interesting things about the most random topics, but being completely unable to consciously direct my actions to a specific task. In a way it actually seems to make that part of the ADHD far worse. I end up with 5 browser windows open with 50 tabs each, with the most random information in each one. This is actually quite fun, except when I think about a need to do a specific thing and am frustrated that I just can't seem to do it without getting massively distracted. At one point though, I did experience the opposite effect, when I became obsessed with one particular task for a while and I just couldn't drop it. (This post is taking me absolutely ages to write because I'm doing about 100 other things at the same time.)

11: Compulsivity. I've already mentioned the compulsion to redose, but this drug massively amplifies my sensorimotor compulsivity, which I already have normally to a small degree but which I usually keep well under control. But on this drug, I'm writhing my body, making constant loud breathing sounds, breathing in strange patterns, humming songs, rocking backwards and forwards, rolling my eyes... I must look totally mental. Pleasantly surprising, though, is the fact that it doesn't worsen my slight dermatillomania. In fact it seems to completely cure it. Who'da thunk?

12: (I came back after the last bit of the post to put something here but I can't remember what it was so I'll put): Muscular tightness. Pretty much a hazard of all stims, and since I'm not that experienced with other stims, I can't really make a comparison. But subjectively it does seem quite bad, my back muscles in particular are very tense, though I can relax them if I consciously do so.

And lastly (I've probably forgotten a lot of things I wanted to mention, I'll come back to them if I remember)

13 (appropriate): The Comedown. Oh God, the comedown. It's really really unpleasant. As the drug wears off it seems that the dopamine effects disappear but the noradrenergic effects are still in full force. This leaves me with a pounding heart, ice cold fingers and toes, feeling very anxious and unpleasantly stimulated. I would not want to take this substance without benzos being available. Etizolam has been great in reducing the comedown symptoms and allowing sleep.

Hope at least someone found this useful or interesting. Like I say, I probably forgot a load of stuff, I'll try to come back and add stuff if I remember.

ive been on this new EPH glass thats just appeared on the market and i got to say even tho it is slightly more expensive it is lot nicer.

when crushed fully, theres no pain just a slight sting then its gone.

smaller doses required, defiantly more positive than negative effects, still i can assure the comedown will just be as unpleasant.

overall it feels cleaner and more potent so highly recommended if buying powder/crystal stuff

got 3 g of crystal eph coming in the morning going to have to use a different roa than normal nose is out of bonds

Anyone have any suggestions for sleeping the day you take this stuff without etiz or a benzo? I find even if I take a dose (30mg insufflated) at 3pm, I still find it quite difficult to fall asleep around 10pm even if I feel tired I just can't fall asleep and when I do I have a very restless sleep.