• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs The Ethylphenidate (Ethyl phenyl(piperidin-2-yl)acetate) Megathread V3

changed substances this week gone for 10g of this instead of the mpa so guess who wont have a nose left after next week lol

Oral is definitely best. It provides exactly what I at least, need from time to time - a "lovely, smooth, warm buzz that lasts" and right now I am into hour 5 of an oral dose 50mg. This thread is replete with warnings about snorting this stuff. Look at it this way...once you lose an eye, it is gone, forever. No one knows yet the exact nature of long term use insufflating this stuff, but the short term is amply reflected in this forum. Don't snort.

Picking up 10g of Glass tomorrow, as well as some MPA - which I've never tried before. Can't wait for that little rush of energy to kick off my weekend!

Last edited:
Oral is definitely best. It provides exactly what I at least, need from time to time - a "lovely, smooth, warm buzz that lasts" and right now I am into hour 5 of an oral dose 50mg. This thread is replete with warnings about snorting this stuff. Look at it this way...once you lose an eye, it is gone, forever. No one knows yet the exact nature of long term use insufflating this stuff, but the short term is amply reflected in this forum. Don't snort.
I dunno,I bought a ton of tablets and the oral doses always make me feel overwhelmed and scattered

well this stuff has deffo damaged my left nostril a month since my last abuse of it and now it starts bleeding again going to see how it goes over the weekend if it doesn't stop trip to the doctors

It can be safe snorted I haven't had much pain or problems, get a cap full of water to dip ur finger in and inhale as many drops as you need for whatever nostrils you are using, snort lines, then 10/15 later use a straw to inhale more water and drip it to clear everything out, I like to keep my nostrils moist while I do it by using my finger to add a few drops to my nose gets rid if the dry feeling.

However it was only my first time with this drug last night from 1pm to 7am last line, I consumed around 400mg and didn't experience any bad problems, etizolam is VERY handy, would be even more so if my tolerance wasn't fucked, think I'd be feeling quite bad without it I.e irritable, anxious, restless, and ofc sleep is a no no.

Diluting it with water or saline makes nasal admin easier, but it still stings & seems to block my nose for days, I just dissolved about 50mg in a few ml, got half left & going to throw it away. A saline nasal spray is handy. I don't think there's any eph rush to chase & it's dirst cheap, which makes nasal even less sensible.

I even get a bit of a burn if I cap & swallow it.

Adding it to a fruit juice & drinking it seems best. It works quickly, same effects, no pain.

631 posts in the ethylphenidate megathread, 409 of which reiterate how much insufflation hurts, and then discuss the same ways to mitigate the damage. Time to unsubscribe from this thread. :)

Still get idiots posting about how they did lines of it & damaged their nose, so clearly not enough warnings. Maybe it needs 500 or 600 or 1000 warnings before it starts to sink in.

watch who you calling an idiot lol :) its my i.v.ing but lets say if i can i am swapping to i.v.ing till i get my nose sorted

Is it really worth it, FG?
I mean, really?
It's physically very harmful. Corrosive as fuck.
I know how powerful addiction is, but really - is that brief high (and the poly-substance use to make the comedown tolerable worth the risk + harm + polydrug addiction reinforcement?

Have you tried taking a couple of months away from the stuff to reassess what the pros and cons really are?
I don't think any of us can make a clear judgement whilst in the process of using this stuff, but I tell you - when I stopped taking it, I knew there'd be no turning back.
With the benefit of hindsight, I'd say this is one of the shittiest drugs I've ever taken. Well, in the top (bottom?) 10 anyway. But that's not what I though when I was using it.
I never snorted it either. I shudder at the thought.
Be safe kids. Take care of those delicate sinus tissues, they don't like highly corrosive chemicals searing into them, if this thread is anything to go by.
Surely there are other dopaminergic stimulants available that aren't so physically damaging?
Your posts scare me a bit foolsgold. I don't mean to sound patronising, but your seem resigned to this self destructive path. Please take care, man.

got a appointment with then out of hours doctors to get itn checked out hopefully if with not be to late as ive got sign for stuff to drop thins morning

got a appointment with then out of hours doctors to get itn checked out hopefully if with not be to late as ive got sign for stuff to drop thins morning

I can't tell whether you mean hopefully you get back in time to sign for another package of eph or not?

Spacejunks advice is gold.

And I agree, in hindsight I'd never buy this shit again. It's so harsh on the body even when not snorted.... uncomfortable. But when it's running through you it doesn't matter.

There are better dopiminergic stimulants that seem less harsh... but I don't know if they would be more or less dangerous with the type of binges you seem to go on.

EPH is very highly soluble in water, i used to sublingual, i'm not dumb enough to snort the stuff especially given i need rather high dosages...plugged is as strong if not more strong than snorted or S/L and lasts waaaaaaaaaaaay longer than snorted,like 4-5+ times as long, maybe twice as long as S/L...

Yes its a bit iffy and unpleasant to plug... when i couldn't hit a vein with morphine after multiple pokes, i would resort to plugging as it is the next highest B-A, so i know how to do it "right"...

My gf sometimes takes a teeny tiny amount of EPH to "get going", and will snort which is OK, BUT if you want to get any mood lift/euphoria, plugging is the way to go, fuck nosebleeds, and desytroying your nasal cavity, it's so caustic, i even got badass chemical burn tongue from S/L EPH...

U just got to plug corretly... stuffs better than IR Ritalin IMO when plugged right....

anyone who uses this like i have for the past couple years. try the new chem 3FPM.. i will never go back to this horrible shit

Eh Dex is better overall. from start and comedown. EPH is much shorter with a MORE twisted comedown. some like it. some don;t

But EPH has a better rush and a nicer high/peak doesn't last too long (which can be good sometimes) re dosing is a bitch with this one. less for giving than aPVP or MDPV though

miss it. kinda like it in low oral doses only. snorting is waste for your nose, and oral works really well

once again, EPH's "Best" ROA's....

Plugged> sublingualed> oral> insufflated