• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs The Ethylphenidate (Ethyl phenyl(piperidin-2-yl)acetate) Megathread V3

Yeah. You take less, or take it earlier. And stop insuffulating it, it's horrible for your nose. Plug it.

Yeah. You take less, or take it earlier. And stop insuffulating it, it's horrible for your nose. Plug it.

I made a solution @ 50mg/ml with water and I have been squirting it up my nose, I'm sure that most of it gets swallowed but I have noticed zero in terms of damage to the nasal cavity and very little to no pain when using it.

having major problems with my left hand nostril at the moment because of this stuff extrem pain down the entire left hand side of my head so much so i can't even shave my head at the moment

having major problems with my left hand nostril at the moment because of this stuff extrem pain down the entire left hand side of my head so much so i can't even shave my head at the moment

How much were you using? How often? and for how long?

were you just snorting the powder/crystals? did you rinse your nose after?

i dont use it very often but i use that nostril all the time so other chemicals have damaged it over the years its always crystal crushed up really well doesn't matter i end up up blowing blood for days

no i should start rinsing my nose out i know i should

How much were you using? How often? and for how long?

were you just snorting the powder/crystals? did you rinse your nose after?

Almost every person who snorted it, even if they had 0 problems at first, they regretted it. It fucked them up, and the damage was cumulative. You've had fair warning, take it orally or rectally, stop snorting it.

its just so hard not to snort the damn stuff

right we have powder glass crystal and now snowball crystal just how many types is there of this stuff

Last edited:

QFT - Sooo much better than oral.

I haven't noticed any damage at all, but I've only done it maybe 5x using a solution and rinsing right after. I suppose I will try plugging since I don't want to dissolve my septum.

right we have powder glass crystal and now snowball crystal just how many types is there of this stuff

I've seen it all in a very clear crystal form either in huge clear shards or more powdery - it wasn't really different in effects. I never snorted it... I found vaping it quite moreish and am through with the stuff.

If you are gonna snort this stuff, dilute it, I would recommend 100mg/ml MAXIMUM strength concenrtration and then squirt it in your nose away from your septum or use a nasal spray bottle thing. let it sit for like 5 minutes and then use a saline nasal rinse to clean it out. I would assume about 50-75% of the chemical goes down your throat with this method but you still get some in your nose and get a bit of a rush combined with the duration of doing it orally.

Doing this SIGNIFICANTLY reduces damage to the nasal cavity. I still wouldn't be using like 50mg/day in each nostril but I have been doing like. 10mg per nostril 2-3x per day for like a week and have noticed literally no damage, pain, bleeding, and the burn isn't bad at all when it's diluted.

Just put 20mg in a glass of juice & drink it... don't do lines of ethylphenidate it's dumb, there's no rush, it's not a good drug & it'll eat straight through your face. It works well orally in small doses, it's absorbed quickly. I think you'd have to be mad to try sniffing/smoking/vaporizing or plugging this.

force_jam

Everyone like's HR advice when you take time to rant for 50 pages about what a loser they are and that their IQ couldn't get lower.

I bet you saved his nose!

Just put 20mg in a glass of juice & drink it... don't do lines of ethylphenidate it's dumb, there's no rush, it's not a good drug & it'll eat straight through your face. It works well orally in small doses, it's absorbed quickly. I think you'd have to be mad to try sniffing/smoking/vaporizing or plugging this.

If it wasn't good and didn't have a rush, people wouldn't snort it but they do, soooo.... Personally think orally blows, and 20mg? That isn't even effective insuffed

TO RYBEE…

Regarding the vision question, I find that EPH tends to make my otherwise excellent vision a bit blurry at short to medium ranges

My thoughts is that it is most likely due to an increase in blood pressure.?.?.? - just a mildly educated guess on my part…

Why is that happening? Just curious

No prob, just thought you should know how you're coming off.

As for the vision problem... it only goes wonky after days of no sleep but that goes for any psycho-stimulant and I haven't a fucking clue why, but it is a sign that stuff is moving in a Southernly direction.

Highly doubt it's from mere hypertension, there have got to be some old geezers out there with a horrible vascular system and 30/20 vision.

i have methylphenidate HCL, ritalin generic 10mg pills. I did an extraction useing ethanol. Does that mean i have Ethylphenidate?

i have methylphenidate HCL, ritalin generic 10mg pills. I did an extraction useing ethanol. Does that mean i have Ethylphenidate?

Ironic to say this whilst I'm quoting you... But no, I don't think so - though don't quote me on it!

As far as I'm aware, Ethylphenidate can only be formed as a product of in vivo metabolisation. I'm sure I read before that it was based on the same principle as Cocaethylene being formed in vivo when a user consumes alcohol and takes Cocaine simultaneously.

This is the substance I hate to love.

Too many times I've said, 'nah never again'

i am pretty big user...sub for when outta of adhd meds..

snorting is BAD i even say never snort!

but ive find if crushed very very very fine and all shards are gone the burn is reduced by like half..but its the corrosive nature of it that worries me more

its more moreish also, but if taken with a benzo or such ( dont mix chems--harm reduction) that i dont get that gotta have it again feeling