European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

UFOs and other paranormal experiences

Acidtek

Bluelighter
Anyone seen anything they consider to be extra-terrestrial? Other than Mike Powers! We all know he's alien ;)

When i was 14 my friend and i saw a huge silently moving object flying really slowly, about 1000 to 2000 ft in the air, it was triangular in shape with two corridor type parts at the back leading to two smaller oval shaped compartments, it was absolutely massive and scared the shit out of me!!

True story as well

Someone had to start one!!

Thanks for your input 1394, you are super interesting! 8)

When I was a baby I saw a ufo every night when lying in my cot. It was really cool, it played music and spun around and made me smile when I used to cry.

We were sitting on our beds and the balcony door was open,the wind picked up and a rizzla took off out my hand. It went across the room and landed dead in the middle of the table standing upright just swaying for a bit then out of the door.

True story.

What the fuck has happened to EADD? Seems there is only a few individuals left and a shit load of trolls, how many accounts does cockstar69 have at the moment? Where is Samhaingrim? i miss my bitch

When i was 14 my friend and i saw a huge silently moving object flying really slowly, about 1000 to 2000 ft in the air, it was triangular in shape with two corridor type parts at the back leading to two smaller oval shaped compartments, it was absolutely massive and scared the shit out of me!!

I think you both saw something in the air and then in trying to explain it toeach other, and over time, you came to the concensus that y0u saw a UFO

I do think it's highly likely there are other civilisations/colonies/"lifeforms" out there,but whether we would recognise them as sentient beings I don't know. And I doubt they'd keep flying such cumbersome craft (as most ufo's seem to be) all those light years just to come into our atmosphere and fuck off again.

When I was a baby I saw a ufo every night when lying in my cot. It was really cool, it played music and spun around and made me smile when I used to cry.

=D

We were sitting on our beds and the balcony door was open,the wind picked up and a rizzla took off out my hand. It went across the room and landed dead in the middle of the table standing upright just swaying for a bit then out of the door.

True story.

That's freaked the shit right out of me man :( Ypu reckon the Rizla was abducted by aliens? Or possessed by the devil? Maybe we need a new possessed by the Devil? thread. :?

What the fuck has happened to EADD? Seems there is only a few individuals left and a shit load of trolls, how many accounts does cockstar69 have at the moment? Where is Samhaingrim? i miss my bitch

Where have you been anyway? SamhainGrin is now Myshkin, he still posts, a lot some days, and probably puts Swans' tunes in the music thread too.

And I've been promoted to troll status now BHM has gone.

I saw a UFO one night when I visited Roswell during a road trip down/across the USA. Thankfully there were some helpful men wearing black suits who showed up pretty sharpish and assured us that it was only a weather balloon. Hurt me to think about it too much, the details seem blurry.

I saw a UFO one night when I visited Roswell during a road trip down/across the USA. Thankfully there were some helpful men wearing black suits who showed up pretty sharpish and assured us that it was only a weather balloon. Hurts me to think about it too much... the details seem blurry.

Here and there, mostly caught up in addiction, same old story!! Nice to be back around here though and chat to some friendly people! In the most ;)

I did actually see one, in South London. SHUT UP This post is a duplicate of a post that you have posted in the last five minutes.

MM, not saying that what i saw was defo ET, it's just the only thing i've seen that i still can't explain