16th issue General Heroin Discussion v hit it raw or bag it up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand how you feel, but that's the risk we take. Honestly, I'm totally cool when I'm in the hood copping, only because I have a secure stash spot. Sure I'm white, I stick out.. & they may find the rig on me, if anything, but that's just a little misdemeanor charge, and around here you can get your needle exchange card & the charges will be dropped. There's only been one time where I was totally freaking out, and that's only because they had drug sniffers with them. (Un)Fortunately, they saw my buddy hop back into my car - Pulled us over, threatened to use the dogs, but my buddy gave up his dope and believed our story. I had three bags on me, and I refused to give them up. You have no idea how badass the feeling is when you narrowly evaded arrest and you do some dope minutes after almost being hemmed u
p. It's magical.
what u got stupid cops,I didnt think their was such thing as a safe stash spot,totally safe?

what u got stupid cops,I didnt think their was such thing as a safe stash spot,totally safe?

It all depends on how hard the cops wanna look. Unless you swallow that shit, if a cop is determined enough to bust you, he'll find it.

^Absolutely, I've definitely been searched to where they wouldn't have found it if it was really hidden well and I've been searched to where they will find it no matter what if they want to...

Usually, if you're caught dead to rights after a fucking heroin deal, they'll give you the full treatment.

had an unexpectedly deep conversation tonight with someone I didnt really know that well. It was about heroin, and I feel pretty weird right now to be honest. And it wasn't really anything too different than what a lot of other people told me but its like I just can't ignore what this guy had to say like I stubbornly did to everyone else. The fact that I was high during the conversation was more or less just the icing on the cake. I've never had something just take away my dope high before but I shit you not after I left this guy's house I couldn't even describe how I felt. It was like I knew I should feel good because I had just done a couple of bags less than 30 mins ago, but I just couldn't bring myself to allow myself to enjoy the high. I think im going to go to bed, and I dont know what the fuck im going to do tomorrow. Then again, I didnt really know what I was doing today either; heroin tends to have that effect on me. I'm just going to sleep on it and probably fail to take anything away from it in the morning. I'll be honest, I've always kind of had this expectation in the back of my head that I wouldn't really amount to nearly as much as I coukd have if I just gave even half a fuck and its just like.... nothing. I basically make myself laugh and do drugs at this point, everything else is just a means to those two ends

I'm sure they're not stupid. They deal with junkies all day long. & yeah, my spot is pretty damn safe.

had an unexpectedly deep conversation tonight with someone I didnt really know that well. It was about heroin, and I feel pretty weird right now to be honest. And it wasn't really anything too different than what a lot of other people told me but its like I just can't ignore what this guy had to say like I stubbornly did to everyone else. The fact that I was high during the conversation was more or less just the icing on the cake. I've never had something just take away my dope high before but I shit you not after I left this guy's house I couldn't even describe how I felt. It was like I knew I should feel good because I had just done a couple of bags less than 30 mins ago, but I just couldn't bring myself to allow myself to enjoy the high. I think im going to go to bed, and I dont know what the fuck im going to do tomorrow. Then again, I didnt really know what I was doing today either; heroin tends to have that effect on me. I'm just going to sleep on it and probably fail to take anything away from it in the morning. I'll be honest, I've always kind of had this expectation in the back of my head that I wouldn't really amount to nearly as much as I coukd have if I just gave even half a fuck and its just like.... nothing. I basically make myself laugh and do drugs at this point, everything else is just a means to those two ends

How did the conversation go?

^It will eventually take your sense of humor away too....
If by it, you mean heroin, you're absolutely right. When I went to rehab a year and a half ago, I'd never laughed so hard and so often in many years once I was finally done with the suboxone taper. Although, when I used to laugh at something funny, I had the hardest time stopping.. I'd just keep laughing and remembering the humor in whatever was said and when out in public that is an awkward event.. So then I'd get anxiety an I think I'd keep laughing due to the nervousness/anxiety.. Anyways, I wasn't able to control my laughter and would just have "the giggles" as people call it and so when heroin took that away I gotta admit I thought that was a plus. It seems immature/childish to continuously be laughing when everyone else has moved on from the joke and I felt so fucking embarrassed when I was trying my hardest not to keep laughing and 5 miinutes later after everyone had already forgotten about it I'd bust out laughing and everyone would just be like "Wtf?".. And then its a cycle of anxiety/laughter and laughing because I'm anxious.. Shit, idk.. Anyways, its a weird thing that I did and opiates definitely cured that. I still laugh, but not uncontrollably/an excess amount in situations where it isn't warranted. It seems like a maturity issue (20 years old and not able to control my laughter in situations where it isn't appropriate), but I'm not sure it is because it is so involuntary and as much as I want to be able to quit laughing, I just couldn't help it God damn social anxiety just makes it worse. The worst was when I was in a setting where someone was giving a speech or something and it was virtually silent and a funny incident pops in my mind and once the laughing/uneasiness starts and the anxiety kicks in.. I mean, it is probably the hardest thing in the world not to try and stop myself from audible laughing.. I start sweating due to the anxiety of trying not to laugh because of how inappropriate it is in the situation (even though what I'm laughing at has nothing to do with the situation, its due to a memory.. Nobody can know that except for me though so they probably assume I'm laughing at the speech or whatever and take it as a sign of immaturity). Point is, using opiates consistently fixed this problem and now I can laugh at a joke, and then stop like a NORMAL fucking person. No anxiety, etc. It has trade offs in that things aren't as lively/funny/enjoyable.. but hey, it keeps you anxiety free and no embarrassing moments in public settings due to it.

Anyways, that's probably the longest paragraph I've ever written about virtually nothing. So yeah, just wanted to put that out there and see if anyone could relate to that.

No, the cops do not search your ass:)

They have been known for doing things like:

-Grabbing your balls and aggressively handling your entire crotch area in hopes of feeling something or making something fall down your leg

-Squeezing your clothing all the way around looking for a hidden pocket or any seam you've stuffed a small bag in

-Taking every last little thing out of your wallet in case you've stashed something in there

-Making you take your socks and shoes off on the side of the road wherever they're searching you

They don't do all these things all the time, but when you're being hassled specifically under suspicion of having coke or heroin on you, they know how small the bags are and will really look for it. I've always been someone who copped in the bad areas, whether it be coming out of my guy's house on a hot block, copping on foot, or parked in a dope neighborhood.

If you're dealing with stamp bags, this basically means that if you're in the wrong place at the wrong time with anything more than 5 bags or so, you're caught!

It's a miracle I never got caught with bundles because I had some really reckless habits where I was copping everyday on hot fucking streets and grabbing 2+ bundles every time....

When it switched to plastic was great. I'd just have the gram(s) in my mouth and a bottle of Poland Spring in my hand, if I saw the cops coming up I'd take a sip and it would be gone, they never really even saw me swallow it for the most part. As soon as they were out of the picture, I'd have the bags within 30 seconds...if I was close to home I'd just go home and puke them up.

If you're a little bigger, in otherwords if you're a fat ass and your buttcheeks are big enough, you can put a bundle between your asscheeks and survive the search or straight shove the dope into your butthole, but that's not something I'm a big fan of at all!

I would rather stuff the dope in my ass then get busted. Although swallowing it would be a better option if possible.

^^

Yeah the ass shove is not my favorite move... hah.

That's why I prefer to not cold cop and meet my people in decent areas, with no drug activity, and if there do happen to be cops, they have no reason to hassle you. :)

So I found a guy would you give me dope on occasion. He's trying to be clean but about once or twice a week he calls me and asked me if I wanted anything. Of course I say yes and we go get some usually it's delivered right to his house we don't have to leave we just have to wait no more than about 15 minutes. Wednesday the guy says all yeah I'll be there in a half an hour to 45 minutes tops. After an hour and a half I said fuck it I'm out of here and I bounced the dude wasn't too happy he lost a good sale. Today we call him he tells us is about a half hour away my buddy says alright my boy is here with cash don't take too long. 10 minutes later he calls back hey could you meet me about 15 minutes from your house 15 minute drive. so we get the car 10 minutes into my drive he must've called three times asking where we were. I think the dude realizes I don't play is fucking waiting games my time is precious to be somewhere be there when you tell me otherwise I'm leaving. Of course he said he hooked it up because we came to him. Either my tolerance skyrocketed or the dope wasn't that good. I'm guessing the dope wasn't that good.

Yeah, a disappointment....when you've had good heroin and someone tries to sell you garbage, you know...

that's what I always say about the dope game...I've had guys driving BMWs wearing gold sell me shit, and bums that literally rolled out of the gutter hook me up with some potent fucking heroin...you never know...

IMO, grade A H gives you a rush that stops you in your tracks and then washes over you into an intense but relaxing high that lasts 2-4 hours. After that you're still high for a few hours, and then well for several hours after that.

Unfortunately, a lot of shit gives you a weak rush, you barely feel high.....you do a bunch more and feel high for 2-3 hours more...4 hours after that you're sick...

Fuck that! The people I walked up to and asked for dope when I was in that game, I have no idea where I got the balls...I would not buy stepped on shit...period! If I knew who had the good shit, I'll walk right up to them and be like, "I do dope everyday, I have 6 friends who do too...You wanna make money? Hook me up with consistently good product and I'll come meet you with 500 minimum every day!

Money talks! These guys don't wanna deal with complete pussies who won't take a charge, but if you show them the money you can make them...they'll take care of you!

When I was 24, I didn't have a job paying me $2000 a week, but I had a 2000 dollar thirst for H! I can deal with the hardcore street shit(to an extent), and I can be the go between for white people who have real money to spend.....I'm a born drug slinger man...

Crazy thing is, 300 dollars worth of dope went straight to my head no matter what...If I didn't do the drugs, I'd be a millionaire!

When I copped that tar on the street in Oakland, when me and my girl visited my friend last month....I can't describe how it felt! It was like I was back!

That's my true calling in life...I deal with narcotics...I love it! But I love music more...I like normal things....I just don't wanna go to prison for years...that's the only thing stopping me from running wild right now!

got into a disagreement with this drunken kneeg last night over the stupidest shit. I was supposed to be trading one of my grinders for a bag of weed, pretty cut and dry right? Except the real reason we even went over this guys house is because my brother wanted him to get him two oxy 30s. Didn't bring that up until we get to the guys house and the black dude himself brought it up. the percs came in a timely fashion no problem, and he tells me "weed'l be here in about ten minutes"

45 minutes later, I politely ask "what's up with that tree?

and the guy starts getting mad, saying I just gotta be patient, and brings up how he got the other shit no problem, just be patient.

And im sitting there just like wtf man if you cant do it its no big deal I can get tree off other people Im just not trying to waste my time if its gonna be a bit

so 20 mins later I say exactly that, I'm not trying to be wasting my time here if its gonna be so long.

And you;d think I just slapped his sister or something, gets in my face talking about how my grinder doesn't mean shit to him, how he has a couple of them and doesn't need to do shit for me, about how big of a drug dealer he is and how many bundles he used to move a day back before he went to prison, and then he calls me a leach who doesn't bring anything to the table and just gets mad if I dont get what I want

and I responded right back saying how his weed doesn't mean shit to me, and if he was such a big drug dealer it shouldn't be so hard to get a fucking dub of tree. If you were such a big drug dealer, you wouldn't have to middle man 30s for some fucking kid you met at the Wendys you manage. If you were doing me such a big favor, I would have no problem being patient. But you weren't dog, you were doing my brother a big favor. You didn't do shit for me except give me a fucking Hawaiian Punch to drink to go with the runaround of nigger time. You'd be amazed at what the concept of "5 mins" means to some PEOPLE. So get the fuck out of my face with your rotted ass teeth and E&J smelling breath and never say that im a leach again because I seriously took offense to that.

so he says we might as well just forget about it then, and I said I wish he would have just said that an hour ago, which brought another slew of arguing.

Im more mad at my brother for being a fucking sheister and lying about what we were going there for (made it sound like the tree was all good, and thats the only reason we were going there. He has no car mind you, so it was really just his way of convincing me to give him a ride to get his 30s. And that's fucking lame, that's some junkie shit, that's something I don't appreciate.

And the whole time im arguing with this guy my bro doesn't say word one about why I was put into a shitty situation. Doesn't try to explain why we are both rightfully annoyed, doesn't really do anything except sit on the couch and watch football perked out of his mind. Thanks bro

This is why I don't fuck with him, and why I never deal with any of the drugs I take outside of weed with him. He puts people into awkward situations to get what he wants even though it's his own fault why he is unable to get them himself in the first place. And I'm fucking pissed off at that, because I am the exact opposite with my drugs, and a lot of people who use heroin are more like my brother than me. And it gives us users a bad rap, and that pisses me off the most.

And when I'm pissed off about something and am put in a room with two equally capable bullshitters (my bro, mr. kneeg), some disagreements are bound to happen

ah fuck Im done dwelling on this, just another example of why I limit the amount of people I get involved with dope with, 9/10 are going to just be more of a hassle than they are worth.

Side note: today was a lot different, no bullshit, no brother, no issues. Just 14 bags and a car ride by myself, exactly how I like it to go down.

I'm starting to think I might switch back to oxy for a little to be honest, haven't even took any of that in at least 4-5 months. Either way, im just too much of a loner to not enjoy opiates. Its the ultimate solo drug, you don't need anyone else to enjoy it to the fullest. If anything, more people around you just makes it less enjoyable. Nothing quite compares to the feeling I get right after I lean back in my car seat after railing 3-4 bags and just knowing I didn't have to deal with anyone else to get there. Just me, my money, and one of the connects I have that isnt a drunk fuck. I'm probably gonna call the first guy and bury the hatchet because I know he doesn't dislike me (and vice versa), we just had a disagreement. And I think he was really just testing me to see how I'd react, just fucking with me in essence.

And while I would probably not be able to physically overpower this guy, I don't think he would be able to kick my ass either. He's an older, out of shape, maybe 5'8 black guy. Even when he was right up in my face (damn near kissed me tbh) I just wasn't even worried about it if it did come to that. Call it overconfidence, idiocy, young ambition, what have you, but I don't let nobody feel like they were able to intimidate me. Even if I was shitting my pants on the inside, I literally show no emotions when I have to, And that was another complaint he levied at me "you're too quiet man, I don't know if I can trust that".

More like, you are drunk and never shut the fuck up so I can't even get a word in and after the first 20 mins said "fuck it" and just shut it down and went into watching NFL mode.

At the end of the day, I think me arguing with him made him think more highly of me than if I had just bitched out and let him call me a leach.

And I was about to blow his mind with some shit when he was going on about his past drug dealing. "I could get anything boy, ANYTHING. $300,000 a week I was makin, What THE FUCK you know about that" or something to that extent.

and I respond "you got a computer?"

he goes "yeah I got one, come on lets see what youre talkin about"

and I say before walking to my car "nah man, what I know doesn't mean shit to you remember?"

fucking kneeg, I need to find a puerto rican pronto

Last edited:
^ fuck waiting around for them " fine gentlemen" if you can't be there within 15 minutes without calling and letting me know I'm gonna bounce sick or not. And I usually spend a c-note if I'm gonna fuck around with dope.

I here ya welderman,my guy knows twenty mins tops or I go to the other guy.

So did you ever get the weed shims? Did your brother kick you down some pills for trying to pull the wool over your eyes? Personally, I would cut all contact with that supposed dealer. Unprofessional and aggressive, c-ya no thanks!

^It will eventually take your sense of humor away too....

thats what made me kick WAY back in 2006. i was the wittiest person you could ever meet and then one day it just wasnt there. at that point i guess i was willing to lose other parts of my personality but when you took away my ability to be witty and humorous (pretty much a social cushion) it was just way to difficult. had to kick.....got it back though

Status
Not open for further replies.