16th issue General Heroin Discussion v hit it raw or bag it up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ fuck waiting around for them " fine gentlemen" if you can't be there within 15 minutes without calling and letting me know I'm gonna bounce sick or not. And I usually spend a c-note if I'm gonna fuck around with dope.

I here ya welderman,my guy knows twenty mins tops or I go to the other guy.

15-20 minutes? what?!? if im waiting more than 5 im bouncing. shit is way to hot for a whiteboy to be enjoying the scenic view of the memphis streets. fuck that noise.

Yea fuck that shit, was trying to say he was pulling down 300k lmao...they loove to talk and bs dont they? If the guy couldnt get you tree in under the timme it takes to order a pizza, hes no dealer. There are places i can go and illl sit in their crib and they will say brb go three or four doors down and have whatever. Plus even the biggest dope dealer i knew who was getting quarter kilos (250g) he was hood rich, in reality, he probably made as much as someone in middle management at goldman sacchs lol. Instead of having a nice house in the burbs and investments, this guy had retardly priced clothes a shitty ghetto apt, bunch of chains and gold fronts and a pimped out caddy with tvs in it lol. Plus the number of times he had to pay his lawyer or court or bail was like a third of his income. Big difference in being rich rather than wealthy.

I dont go into the ghetto,I meet in Ukranian village,its,an upcoming yuppie area,5 min from the ghetto.

Addiction to Oxy is the most flawed drug habit you could possibly have these days...They've changed the formula on all but one pill really, all that's left if you want a decent dose of IR Oxy without APAP or whatever....At the same time this is going on, they've implemented a nationwide crackdown on doctors and pharmacies and created pill databases just about everywhere....

There's still an enormous demand for them from the days they were being prescribed free and loose...All that equals: Low supply, high demand...

Big Pharma and the stupidity of the government has pushed the demand for opiates through the roof, and now they're locking everyone up who was essentially victimized by the pharm companies while they sit back and count all the money they made pushing oxy for the last 10+ years!

If ever there was a recipe to get the whole country hooked on heroin, this is it!

For a lot of people, it's getting less and less worth it to pay for black-market oxy just so they can tell themselves they're not junkies because it's "only pills"....

Two different drugs? Yeah...but if pure oxycodone powder appeared on the the streets tomorrow for 1/5 the price of heroin, I think you'd see a lot of junkies make the switch overnight, regardless of the difference in the high....

You got that right, brother.
They may not think they're junkies, but the time will come where they will reach an all time low & they still probably wouldn't even consider themselves a junkie in the least bit. "Because it's a pill dude! it's not like I'm shooting heeeerooon!"
I don't associate with those kind of peoples. They're too full of themselves for me to take them seriously.

You got that right, brother.
They may not think they're junkies, but the time will come where they will reach an all time low & they still probably wouldn't even consider themselves a junkie in the least bit. "Because it's a pill dude! it's not like I'm shooting heeeerooon!"
I don't associate with those kind of peoples. They're too full of themselves for me to take them seriously.

Those people usually end up getting a big fat dose of reality soon enough.

So I found a guy would you give me dope on occasion. He's trying to be clean but about once or twice a week he calls me and asked me if I wanted anything. Of course I say yes and we go get some usually it's delivered right to his house we don't have to leave we just have to wait no more than about 15 minutes. Wednesday the guy says all yeah I'll be there in a half an hour to 45 minutes tops. After an hour and a half I said fuck it I'm out of here and I bounced the dude wasn't too happy he lost a good sale. Today we call him he tells us is about a half hour away my buddy says alright my boy is here with cash don't take too long. 10 minutes later he calls back hey could you meet me about 15 minutes from your house 15 minute drive. so we get the car 10 minutes into my drive he must've called three times asking where we were. I think the dude realizes I don't play is fucking waiting games my time is precious to be somewhere be there when you tell me otherwise I'm leaving. Of course he said he hooked it up because we came to him. Either my tolerance skyrocketed or the dope wasn't that good. I'm guessing the dope wasn't that good.

I think I've told the story before about my boy that wouldn't deal with the waiting game either. He lived about 45 minutes away from me so after a few times of having to wait he would have me tell my guy to come over right when my boy was leaving, this way his 45 minute drive would eat up the clock some.

Well a few times that 45 minutes wasn't nearly enough, so he would just bounce since he usually had work. Best part was the kid was spending $200 each time, but I just found it funny when he would be like "fuck this, I'm out" and just leave, especially since I wasn't getting anything out of the deal (other than saving $10) since he was a good friend and I was just helping him out.

My guy trusted me though and when he would finally come through with the stuff and I'd tell him my boy already dipped he would just leave it with me and tell me to hit him up after my boy came back through with the money to get it.

^If you have the best dope, I'll give you some leeway, especially since it's a guarantee that as soon as I cop somewhere else the guy with the good stuff will call five minutes later...It happens literally every time!

^If you have the best dope, I'll give you some leeway, especially since it's a guarantee that as soon as I cop somewhere else the guy with the good stuff will call five minutes later...It happens literally every time!

Ugh, hah I talk about this all the time with using buddies. It does happen all the time. I could wait around for 3 hours, as soon as I call someone else and leave, right as I'm about to meet him... the dude I was originally waiting for calls. Happens like clock work.

15-20 minutes? what?!? if im waiting more than 5 im bouncing. shit is way to hot for a whiteboy to be enjoying the scenic view of the memphis streets. fuck that noise.

LOL I've been to Memphis & that shit's funny as fuck

'cos I'm halfway drunk

I miss my Winston dealers. If I wait in a parking lot more than 7 min, I am pissed as FUCK. One time I waited 15min in a spot, called my dealer, no answer, said oh well fuck it, dipped, and he got fucken mad, Like LOL bro, if you ignore me, I'm gone, I won't get sick, I'm not like all your other customers. I think he knew that ;cos he never made me wait.

So did you ever get the weed shims? Did your brother kick you down some pills for trying to pull the wool over your eyes? Personally, I would cut all contact with that supposed dealer. Unprofessional and aggressive, c-ya no thanks!

yeah, not from that guy though. I really dont hold any ill-will towards him, besides being somewhat stereotypical. I dont really know him that well, he doesnt really know me that well, I was in a salty mood over how the trip to his house actually unfolded vs how I was led to believe it would unfold.

I kind of feel bad after re-reading that post tbh, and I do get crabby when things dont go my way sometimes

but usually its a result of me doing my part but not being met in the middle. so it might come across as "my way" but in reality it was just "the way" until the other party dips out for whatever reason (usually baseless)

I've been guilty of being inpatient before, but this girl I know is so bad with it. First of all she's not fun to be around when high. First time she came through to cop with me she was bugging out, telling me she hit a car and drove off, but her ex-bf somehow saw and started chasing her, like how does that even happen? When we finally got stuff her suboxone blocked it so she was pissed. Next time none of her dealers were answering so she wanted to see my guy, so first I asked her to bring another pin (this was back when I was homeless so wasn't walking around with any of that stuff) and when she finally got me and we parked up she said she didn't bring it because she thought I said I had one, like I magically pulled one out my ass. Then she bitched the whole time we waited, and once we got it it took her forever to hit and we didn't even drive away from where we were waiting, so it was sketch. Then she drove to her house to get me the pin, and doesn't come out with any water, then bitched when I asked saying "god, do I have to bring you everything?" um yea, you do. And that was after she got high, so you figure she would have been nicer at that point, but she gets opiate rage or something and was never fun to be around while high the 3x I did it with her. I would just talk to her friends since they were nice, but she, idk, had issues I guess.

The next time her guy wasn't answering so she hit me up to call my guy. He was good but was just at the phone store getting a different number or something, but told me he would be back in an hour. I told her and she said fine, and put in her order. Then she started hitting me up every 10-15 minutes after that, when I clearly told her he said an hour. I told her he said he was at the phone store, then she starts questioning that, saying that she doesn't believe that, as if she has ever met the guy anyway. She started bitching so I told her to fuck off and do her own thing and I would do mine. She said OK and hung up, then texted me a second later saying sorry, she's stressed, and to hit her up when my guy called.

20 mins later she calls saying she found someone else, but that I could come if I wanted. I wasn't about to take a chance going through someone she probably didn't even know, especially when my guys stuff was good, and local, and she would have been a buzz kill anyway. Of course the second she hangs up my guy calls me to come through. My phone ran out of minutes in the middle of the call since she blew a bunch of texts/minutes asking me for an update every 2 mins, so I thought I was fucked, especially since she was my ride and it was raining out so the walk was out of the question. Nobody would let me use their phone, and there's no payphones around anymore, then after 20 mins I finally found someone that let me use it. I called my guy and told him my phone ran out of mins and the girl backed out, so he asked where I was and said he would be right there and to stay where I was. That was probably the only time he got to me in the short amount of time it takes to drive from his house to where I was staying (under 10 mins).

I couldn't even call the girl back to let her know my guy was back around, but it didn't matter to me. She bailed since she was impatient, but I guarantee you I scored at least 30 mins before she did, and there's a good chance my stuff was better.

I've been guilty of being inpatient before, but this girl I know is so bad with it. First of all she's not fun to be around when high. First time she came through to cop with me she was bugging out, telling me she hit a car and drove off, but her ex-bf somehow saw and started chasing her, like how does that even happen? When we finally got stuff her suboxone blocked it so she was pissed. Next time none of her dealers were answering so she wanted to see my guy, so first I asked her to bring another pin (this was back when I was homeless so wasn't walking around with any of that stuff) and when she finally got me and we parked up she said she didn't bring it because she thought I said I had one, like I magically pulled one out my ass. Then she bitched the whole time we waited, and once we got it it took her forever to hit and we didn't even drive away from where we were waiting, so it was sketch. Then she drove to her house to get me the pin, and doesn't come out with any water, then bitched when I asked saying "god, do I have to bring you everything?" um yea, you do. And that was after she got high, so you figure she would have been nicer at that point, but she gets opiate rage or something and was never fun to be around while high the 3x I did it with her. I would just talk to her friends since they were nice, but she, idk, had issues I guess.

The next time her guy wasn't answering so she hit me up to call my guy. He was good but was just at the phone store getting a different number or something, but told me he would be back in an hour. I told her and she said fine, and put in her order. Then she started hitting me up every 10-15 minutes after that, when I clearly told her he said an hour. I told her he said he was at the phone store, then she starts questioning that, saying that she doesn't believe that, as if she has ever met the guy anyway. She started bitching so I told her to fuck off and do her own thing and I would do mine. She said OK and hung up, then texted me a second later saying sorry, she's stressed, and to hit her up when my guy called.

20 mins later she calls saying she found someone else, but that I could come if I wanted. I wasn't about to take a chance going through someone she probably didn't even know, especially when my guys stuff was good, and local, and she would have been a buzz kill anyway. Of course the second she hangs up my guy calls me to come through. My phone ran out of minutes in the middle of the call since she blew a bunch of texts/minutes asking me for an update every 2 mins, so I thought I was fucked, especially since she was my ride and it was raining out so the walk was out of the question. Nobody would let me use their phone, and there's no payphones around anymore, then after 20 mins I finally found someone that let me use it. I called my guy and told him my phone ran out of mins and the girl backed out, so he asked where I was and said he would be right there and to stay where I was. That was probably the only time he got to me in the short amount of time it takes to drive from his house to where I was staying (under 10 mins).

I couldn't even call the girl back to let her know my guy was back around, but it didn't matter to me. She bailed since she was impatient, but I guarantee you I scored at least 30 mins before she did, and there's a good chance my stuff was better.

most of the time hooking females up is a fucking disaster. i have one chick who will text me and expect me to be able to do whatever whenever she is ready. she will text me at like 7am and say "lets go get high" and text me every 15 minutes with the same shit until i respond. after that i tell her straight up im not doing it unless she buys me a bag and of course she complains. you guys have your opinion about middle manning people and i know some of you hate it but fuck that shit, i hardly ever have plans to see him when she wants and im not going to sit and watch you get high while im sick or have absolutely nothing planned to get my own, fuck that, if you dont have a connect you can sit there and be sick and miserable with me, the guy with no money.

on top of all that shit bitches about EVERYTHING. asks how far until we get there, asks 100 questions and is just all around annoying and frustrating to be around. of course she is also the chick who cant get herself off so guess what...she bitches about me getting her off first before i do mine, which is fine i dont take long on anyone and im usually not that strung out...she has no idea about tolerance and sometimes when i know its just too strong for her she will bitch if i refuse to give her more than 1/2 of the pack...if you put that kind of responsibility on me im not going to take it likely, im not going to shoot you up with something i think will put your life in jeopardy, i just simply wont do it. its not like i take the other half, i always give it to her to do as she please but even when i get her off and she is nodding she will bitch about how she could have done the whole bag etc. to be honest the stress/aggravation/worry of it all isnt worth the $20 bag and 30 minutes round trip, a lot of the time i will tell her i wont do it but she will bitch about that for literally 2 hours via text even with no responses from myself

edit: i have to throw in that i mainly do dilaudid and she wont do those. i have a separate connect for h and she will only do that so its not like i ever have plans to go see this man or even talk to him unless she or someone else i know wants some. i would gladly just add her shit to mine if i did see him often, would make shit a lot fucking easier.

yea usually a pain in the ass unless their daddies are multi millionares with a helicoptor pad in the back yard lol. for real, this one chick i used to know was just that, a child of immense privlidge. and she was also hooked on opis. she wanted to get high, she always had tons of cash so you bet id make it work. you have enough cash and you can do just about anything it seems.

I use a middleman and I give him a fat shot for hooking it up. If the dude tosses in some extra we split it too. If he has to drive I'll give him a pack of smokes or something. When he was working full time he never wanted anything extra but I'm sure he is getting something. We are friends too and I have been with him when we would cop so at least them times I know he ain't skimming off the top. He offered to give me a proper introduction to his guy. On one hand it would be nice to have a steady hook up, but on the other hand I know how I am and don't want that temptation. Once every week or 2 is fine with me.

yea usually a pain in the ass unless their daddies are multi millionares with a helicoptor pad in the back yard lol. for real, this one chick i used to know was just that, a child of immense privlidge. and she was also hooked on opis. she wanted to get high, she always had tons of cash so you bet id make it work. you have enough cash and you can do just about anything it seems.

Man, if I knew somebody like that I'd befriend them immediately.
I don't know any rich people hooked on dope, but if I did, you'd bet your ass I'd middle man them to the ground. lol.

most of the time hooking females up is a fucking disaster. i have one chick who will text me and expect me to be able to do whatever whenever she is ready. she will text me at like 7am and say "lets go get high" and text me every 15 minutes with the same shit until i respond. after that i tell her straight up im not doing it unless she buys me a bag and of course she complains. you guys have your opinion about middle manning people and i know some of you hate it but fuck that shit, i hardly ever have plans to see him when she wants and im not going to sit and watch you get high while im sick or have absolutely nothing planned to get my own, fuck that, if you dont have a connect you can sit there and be sick and miserable with me, the guy with no money.

on top of all that shit bitches about EVERYTHING. asks how far until we get there, asks 100 questions and is just all around annoying and frustrating to be around. of course she is also the chick who cant get herself off so guess what...she bitches about me getting her off first before i do mine, which is fine i dont take long on anyone and im usually not that strung out...she has no idea about tolerance and sometimes when i know its just too strong for her she will bitch if i refuse to give her more than 1/2 of the pack...if you put that kind of responsibility on me im not going to take it likely, im not going to shoot you up with something i think will put your life in jeopardy, i just simply wont do it. its not like i take the other half, i always give it to her to do as she please but even when i get her off and she is nodding she will bitch about how she could have done the whole bag etc. to be honest the stress/aggravation/worry of it all isnt worth the $20 bag and 30 minutes round trip, a lot of the time i will tell her i wont do it but she will bitch about that for literally 2 hours via text even with no responses from myself

edit: i have to throw in that i mainly do dilaudid and she wont do those. i have a separate connect for h and she will only do that so its not like i ever have plans to go see this man or even talk to him unless she or someone else i know wants some. i would gladly just add her shit to mine if i did see him often, would make shit a lot fucking easier.

Bitches, man..
This one chick, well, my child-hood friend. We used to smoke bud together all the time. She got into dope, and now I can't stand her. Seriously, it's extremely hard to piss me off, but this bitch can push my buttons like it's her job.
Everytime I take her to score she'll want to stop at some random ass store or something. This usually takes anywheres from 30mins-1hr. Yes, I've waited an hour+ on this bitch to go shopping just so I could get high that day. -_- I'm not even counting the time that it takes for her to get ready 20 minutes after I told her I'm outfront of her house waiting.
Even if she has enough money to buy a bundle, she'll still complain about buying me 1 bag. Wtf? Talk about being scummy. If I'm going to go out of my way, and take you to my dealer (30 min ride) then I BETTER be getting something out of it.
She even had the audacity to ask me to take her out there for $3..... it takes $5 to throw in the tank to even get out there in the first place, and she's well aware of this.
I've bent over & then some for this stupid bitch and she still shits all over me. lol. Been arrested twice because of her stupid ass. Needless to say - That's the end of it.
I'll take her out there if she buys me a bag, but that's as far as our relationship goes.

Last edited:
yea plus she was really attractive, used to model. has a kid now, but still could. we hooked up a few times before after blasting, just because its fun. pulled over once on a corner of a busy intersection in the rain and proceeded to fog the windows proper lol

yea plus she was really attractive, used to model. has a kid now, but still could. we hooked up a few times before after blasting, just because its fun. pulled over once on a corner of a busy intersection in the rain and proceeded to fog the windows proper lol

Wanna switch shoes?
You can work your day trying to get enough money to feed your habit (Even with a job) & I'll just middle-man the fuck out of Ms. Princess.
Sound good? lol

Yea I know a lot of us are anti middle-man around here, but not like that. The time she hit me up to get her stuff and I wasn't planning on seeing my guy that day I had her throw me what she felt was right, but when we both want to cop and she wants to use my guy I don't get anything extra out of the deal since I wouldn't want her doing that to me if my guy was out and we went through hers.

But middlemen that never have their own money and depend completely on other people to get them high is what I have a problem with. They try to charge so much extra and some even try to get 1 free bag for every bag you get which has you paying double the price which is way too much. I have no problem throwing someone 2 bags if they are driving and it's their connect, but anything more than that and I wouldn't bother. Most of the time the money pooled together is already allowing them to get bulk price thus getting them 2-4 bags to begin with, so there's no reason for them to ask for more than 1 or 2 bags after that. Some will just ask for 1 bag if there's a few people throwing in like that and they will be able to get off properly on that, or if you are just getting 1 or 2 bags and they don't want to raep you on the price.

Then there's even more greedy people that work and make their own money, and still want to charge double so they get 1 bag for every bag you buy. That's just absurd and they usually end up with a lot of people hating them, and when they are hurting with no connect around everybody they call will be happy to raep them back for once.

I've posted a lot about the middleman thing....I guess it really comes down to if you have a habit or not and whether or not I know you....

If you have a decent size habit and have to buy enough dope to get you and your girlfriend well for the night...If I already copped that day, I'll do it for you as a favor, particularly if you drive...

If you're still using heroin recreationally, you don't need to get a bundle for what I pay for it....You'll never be able to finish it anyway, having seven bags left over the next day isn't doing you any good...If I'm sick and a recreational dope user asks me to get them a bundle, I'll tell them I want half for getting it...Five bags is enough to kill them anyway, they don't need a whole bundle...

I don't fuck with people's bags or lie about what I'm giving them...Honestly, if I'm sick and you only want a half gram, there's nothing I can do for you...The little bump and the five dollars gas you wanna give me isn't worth it...I won't fuck with your bag or burn you, I just wont do it!

Status
Not open for further replies.