16th issue General Heroin Discussion v hit it raw or bag it up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
^man i wish, eben tho im on the juice too, 80mgs currently and falling, id buy a few and take off the clinic for a few days. but no, sadly over here for some reason heroin (even though over there its diamorphine) has high abuse potential and no medical use lmao...when in reality there are plenty of ultra potent opis rx'd to ppl in huge qty, they retards in our gov think that just because its scary heroin, its got to be a CI drug. for you guys i think the equivalent term is a class a drug? so basically even though diamorphine is really like morphine with a super charger on the end of it, we would never see those. and if by chance we did, pharmaceutical or no, we would be looking at felony poss of a CI drug. same deal if you had a few e pills or hit of acid, or weed (despite the fact a few states have legalized it) how many mgs are in the amps? they have some that have quite a good bit in them right?

man....i have had some amazing gear in the days, but im sure nothing is like shooting 100% pharm grade white smack. even if i couldnt get off the juice for a few days id still blast it lol

Do you ever get the pharmaceutical diamorphine dry amps in the US? Only ever had them in hospital post op but my steroid dealer had "aquired" a load and was selling them tonight. I didnt bother as on 180mg of methadone so would be a waste but wasnt sure if they were ever seen stateside?

They exist here yes, but it's incredibly rare. I've never seen them or known anyone to have them. It's very uncommon here for anyone to get prescribed diamorphine.

Anybody see the Philly Dope drug Inc., it's the best one yet! some of them are just reaching for a story, but this one shows the true dope scene better than anything I've ever watched....I really shows all aspects of it.

just watched that on youtube, crazy crazy stuff.

^yup saw it last night. wasnt too bad. but still, you made a post somewhere else about using superheros to fly bricks over and how carlos washes dishes at applebees when biz is slow lmao...some of those shows and the guys on them just seem fake as shit. i mean i know your average run of the mill ghetto black dude isnt on bl and erowid getting a ddrug education on facts, but the rampant mis info is pretty rampant...for example on the philly dope one, they were like common heroin cutting agents are powdered milk sugar, baby laxative, and fentanyl. just like that. i had to laugh at that one. fentanyl is NOT a common cut, no matter what the news or scareporters want to say.

The New Orleans one was fucking pathetic, the people they interviewed were completely newbies who weren't even from New Orleans...They had no material and they just stretched it....They make all these bold, sweeping statements about the drug scene and throw facts out there that aren't true, then I have to argue with some idiots on BL who will quote anything they find anywhere as fact no matter who says it! I just think they interview whoever happens to be willing to do it in the little window they happen to be in that city and then they throw it on national TV like it's a definitive look at the drug scene in that area, and I especially think half the "major dealers' on there are blowing smoke up there ass.

On the Philly one, I think they got a good balance of different people and the dealers they interviewed seemed to be not exaggerating TOO much...

You really got the sense of how much dope is on the street there and how futile arresting people for it really is in an area like that...I thought the cops were pretty honest about the whole situation too.

Of course, in north Philly it's all out in the open like that still, so it would be pretty hard to fuck up!

In other cities, like where I'm from , there's a ton of dope around and some of it is on the streets but it's been pushed out of view...It's all phone connects. You might be able to go there and find some crackheads or dopefiends congregating in a park with a few low level dope dealers and interview them, but you can't just throw that on TV and say "This is it!"....It takes a long time of hanging around meeting people to really get a picture of who's who, and even then there's still 100 other people dealing that you don't even know...

For how big Chicago is, I thought they did kind of a shitty job too...

I was in the exact same position for the last year.. Kept going for the "last time".. and I REALLY fucking loved snorting heroin.. Had been going for about 4 years.. Recently got on methadone 2 weeks ago and this is by far the best decision I've made. It seriously eliminates the cravings.. I didn't think this was possible. Might wanna give it a shot if you really wanna stop and the mental part is the one thing that you can't seem the shake and causes you to relapse over and over.

what about the WDs when you decide to stop?

The New Orleans one was fucking pathetic, the people they interviewed were completely newbies who weren't even from New Orleans...They had no material and they just stretched it....They make all these bold, sweeping statements about the drug scene and throw facts out there that aren't true, then I have to argue with some idiots on BL who will quote anything they find anywhere as fact no matter who says it! I just think they interview whoever happens to be willing to do it in the little window they happen to be in that city and then they throw it on national TV like it's a definitive look at the drug scene in that area, and I especially think half the "major dealers' on there are blowing smoke up there ass.

On the Philly one, I think they got a good balance of different people and the dealers they interviewed seemed to be not exaggerating TOO much...

You really got the sense of how much dope is on the street there and how futile arresting people for it really is in an area like that...I thought the cops were pretty honest about the whole situation too.

Of course, in north Philly it's all out in the open like that still, so it would be pretty hard to fuck up!

In other cities, like where I'm from , there's a ton of dope around and some of it is on the streets but it's been pushed out of view...It's all phone connects. You might be able to go there and find some crackheads or dopefiends congregating in a park with a few low level dope dealers and interview them, but you can't just throw that on TV and say "This is it!"....It takes a long time of hanging around meeting people to really get a picture of who's who, and even then there's still 100 other people dealing that you don't even know...

For how big Chicago is, I thought they did kind of a shitty job too...

I just watched the Philli one. I though it was good. I haven't spent too much time down there but from what I've seen it was pretty on point, especially with the huge amount of abandoned buildings and trap houses.

they should really just have called it Drugs Inc: Kensington since thats only one neighborhood in Philly but it is probably the worst off (or best off depending on your motives). There's a lot of open air dealing that go on, but id still rather have someone's number tbh, makes everything a lot easier. Its funny seeing the L on tv like that isnt necessarily the best place to buy drugs but mad people seem to flock there, always cops just posted up trying to give a shit it seems. Anywhere within like 1 square mile of Kenaington and, yeah idk whats sourcing or not but you guys can probably figure it out. takes 3 mins to get there off 95, its crazy. in fact, you get off the exit and it doesnt even look like a real bad neighborhood. white people walking around, houses with windows in them, trash cans actually somewhat finding use. Then you cross the L tracks, and yeah thats pretty much the dividing line between "oh im down here for so and so" and "yeah you know what the fuck im down here for"

whole area is way too hot anymore, you really gotta be aware of your surroundings dont just go in like "oh well it was on drugs inc and ill just ask this homeless guy with needles whats good" like thise dudes bullshit a lot too. Its better to pick them up and get em a nick of crack (the guy they bring you too will probably have both) so that way they have real incentive to help you out. plus, something about walking with a homeless guy kind of is reassuring rather than by yourself. like, most people down there dont really fuck with those guys since its like kicking a wounded puppy really so people most likely just assume youre another homeless if you dress the part. Obviously I try to not look homeless when I walk ojt but like a plain Eagles sweatshirt thats kinda seen better days, faded blue jeans, generic New Balance sneakers I bought like 3 years ago, boom, youre fucking Homeless Fabulous and ready to go shopping. never state a bag per dollar amount always put the onus on them. like dont say "let me get x bags for y dollars" just be like "how many you doin for y dollars?"

idk why im telling you guys this its probably the same shit all over it just makes you laugh almost when its in your area

FFFFFFFUUUU--

I really want to stay quit, but I really want to use this new connect I got...

It's the same tar as what I started on, except it's a lot closer to the sources & with almost none of the middleman markup. It's an hourish drive down south, & I'm pretty sure it's just a matter of time before I take a trip or two. I do pretty good just chipping now, but I really need to close this chapter in my life for good.

FFFFFFFUUUU--

I really want to stay quit, but I really want to use this new connect I got...

It's the same tar as what I started on, except it's a lot closer to the sources & with almost none of the middleman markup. It's an hourish drive down south, & I'm pretty sure it's just a matter of time before I take a trip or two. I do pretty good just chipping now, but I really need to close this chapter in my life for good.

If you do decide to cop, be careful. You've had a number of OD's and close calls, and now that you are just chipping it's pretty easy to do too much. Honestly if I went back to it and was just chipping I would just sniff it, so since you have tar why not just smoke it? It's a lot safer and you are going to get high no matter what if you're just using occasionally. And it beats doing too much and ODing or getting sick and puking your high away. It will just take you an extra 0.1 more than you would IV to get you the same high anyway.

Yeah, the health concerns are definitely part of the reason I don't want to go back. I might give smoking another try; it's been years since I've done that, but I love the needle.

It'd be a while before I went down to get it, though. I don't have a car & that's a long ass ride on a moped lol.

I've biked 30+ miles to get dope when I didn't have a working car and I didn't want to spend the money on any bus/train tickets. I was literally using the little money I had all towards dope. Even though the train ride only cost ten bucks, thats a couple of bags!

what about the WDs when you decide to stop?
Gonna do a long and slow taper. I've kicked so many times I don't think it'll be much of a problem. Plus, that is a long time from now. Haven't even been on for a month yet (almost 3 weeks into it though) and I plan to be on for a year or so.

I've biked 30+ miles to get dope when I didn't have a working car and I didn't want to spend the money on any bus/train tickets. I was literally using the little money I had all towards dope. Even though the train ride only cost ten bucks, thats a couple of bags!

The ride back was probabally a lot more enjoyable then the ride there.

got some really good dope today, probably the best ive had in months. just plain blue baggies with no stamp, and the dope was like the color of balsa wood. I feel like you can tell that you got at least a decent bag of dope by licking the wax paper after you empty it and seeing how pungent it tastes of dope. If its good stuff, even a little bit of the powder will leave you wanting some water.

take it easy everyone, I know I am

The ride back was probabally a lot more enjoyable then the ride there.

Oh yeah. The ride back was heavenly. It made me rationalize doing it, and also the fact that I was using my fiendish addiction to channel some excercising.

Oh yeah. The ride back was heavenly. It made me rationalize doing it, and also the fact that I was using my fiendish addiction to channel some excercising.

As long as I'm dressed for the weather i love being high and outside. Riding around on my bike was always enjoyable while high. Who am I kidding just about everything is enjoyable while high.

Any guys out there actually enjoy having sex while bombed on dope? I find it impossible to focus on...

Status
Not open for further replies.