• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

[Combo Sub thread] MDMA and Psychedelics vers. I can feel color

I'd love to try mescaline with MDMA. Mescaline by itself has a natural feeling positive push to it, and its gentleness, and empathy combined with its energy (in the right setting) it'd be phenomenal with MDMA I'd imagine. I need to get my hands on synthetic mescaline soon. I've heard that 2 phenethylamines aren't as great as a phenethylamine with a tryptamine, however.

^ I wouldn't class mescaline as purely a phenethylamine though. I mean, most of Shulgin's work in PiHKAL used mescaline as a base including all of the 2Cs and their DOx counterparts. Shulgin was trying to find the closest thing to mescaline that he could synthetically.

MDMA and mescaline have an amazing synergy. As did 2C-D and mescaline. I can't say the same thing for 4-HO-MET and mescaline and I mixed 4-HO-MET with pretty much everything.

Mescaline is a pretty complete experience. I had lab-grade mescaline HCl and the only reason I even thought to mix MDMA with it (I don't usually mix 2 phenethylamines because of the potential for excess stimulation) was because mescaline alone has a body high that is very rolly in nature. Out of all the combos I've done since I started getting into "real" psychedelics in 2004, mescaline and MDMA was one of the absolute best.

Has anyone tried adding low, low doses of 2C-B to an MDxx cap to enhance the visuals? Say, 5mg?

I'm thinking of trying that this weekend at a white themed rave to enhance the blacklight effect

Fuck MDMA had 40 mg 2cb 100 mg MXE (throughout the night) 1000 ugs 25c nbome, meth, a so called MDMA cap I got from a friendly fellow I gave a 2cb cap to. I doubt it was mdma as I bit down on the capsule and tasted pva glue, epson salts and meth (in the club at the time and I really doubt anyone having mdma, call me paranoid). Chucked the rest of the caps. Come down Morphine sulfate, MXE, clonaz, diaz. Carl COX fucking killed it and I came home with a sweat soaked t-shirt. Oh and some weed, just a little for lala land. zzzz

So yeah MDMA is boring IMO.

Last edited:
a good dose of 2ci is far superior in terms of stimulation and visual hallucinations, adding MDMA would be a waste of MDMA.

er...isn't the goal instead pursuit of synergistic entactogenesis? I mean, otherwise, wouldn't you just add in more psychedelics? Maybe you just don't like mdma that much. :p

ebola

Fuck MDMA had 40 mg 2cb 100 mg MXE (throughout the night) 1000 ugs 25c nbome, meth, a so called MDMA cap I got from a friendly fellow I gave a 2cb cap to. I doubt it was mdma as I bit down on the capsule and tasted pva glue, epson salts and meth (in the club at the time and I really doubt anyone having mdma, call me paranoid). Chucked the rest of the caps. Come down Morphine sulfate, MXE, clonaz, diaz. Carl COX fucking killed it and I came home with a sweat soaked t-shirt. Oh and some weed, just a little for lala land. zzzz

So yeah MDMA is boring IMO.

are we supposed to be impressed? this is just ridiculous

are we supposed to be impressed? this is just ridiculous

No your not I'm commenting on how easily fooled people are when it comes to MDMA or rather their dealer saying it's MDMA. 2cb has all the same positive attributes as MDMA but also has the psychedelic effect. It was a bender, a massive fucking bender and I dosed responsibly got sleep etc. I think my tolerance is through the roof. If your enjoying MDMA good for you. If it's lost it's sparkle there are other substances that IMO are far superior. So my dose was 40 mg meth and 20 mg 2cb before the club. 1/2 a tab nbome. 4 hours later another 1/2 a tab nbome and another 20 mg of 2cb. I thought I'd have a look at the cap I was given and bit into it as it looked suss and I was in the loo so could use the taps to wash my mouth out and most of what I tasted was PVA glue. the come down was not that much of a drug fest really just small doses of a number of similar substances. 30 mg MScontin, 50 mg MXE, 1 mg clonaz and 5 mg diaz a few cones and bed. No Etoh consumed at all just H20.

I watched a guy who had had an "e" and some "speed" try to be a macho, macho man and start shit with me. I told him it was impolite to try and shoulder barge someone so his GF could have a seat and I would have moved if he asked nicely. I then said please don't just randomly shove people as some people might randomly punch you out. Anyway he was drunk of his ass while on "E" and speed and his GF was acting like his mum. It was so beneath me to react but I tried to be nice and friendly and asked him to please refrain from shoving people because he was endangering himself if he shoved the wrong person (not me btw I was very nice to him and a heap of other people having issues re: Etoh, MDMA and speed consumption ie they drank way to much piss after consuming substandard pills. If you want to lecture perhaps start a thread on the dangers of mixing MDMA and Etoh? Can't do any harm and may do some good :). I also stood up to allow his GF to have a seat, which as a gentleman he should have offered the space to his woman first and then asked politely if I could make room for him, but chivalry is dead.

Ebola you are correct MDMA is dull I'm sorry but that is how I feel and the stuff just doesn't do it for me anymore. I love the visual aspect of stuff like 2cb. My partner who was also a massive e head back in the early 90's feels the same way. 2cb has less of a come down, feels easier on the body and is generally more mild and visually entertaining. 2ci will just overpower the mdma, did in my experience but perhaps 20 mg 2ci with 100 mg MDMA may have been disproportionately favoring the 2ci.

Captintom this is nothing unusual for me if you want crazy town try a dude doing 250 mg MDPV 99% pure lab grade in 8 hours or so, that is fucking mental, or smoking MDPV and phenazepam together?? But hey each to their own. We all have issues in life and the occasional binge to revel and dance with good tunes is a rarity for me these days. Perhaps I over did it a little. Polysubstance abuse is not something to be impressed by. These doses enable me to get to a level of enjoyment far surpassing my glory days of my MDMA honey moon. I would not advise inexperienced individuals to attempt this. Mind you people in Aus often take 5-6 tablets of "e" per evening as most pills are 30 mg or so mdma with a dash of speed/dxm if they are lucky. Perhaps you could make a post about how unimpressed you are with that level of MDMA use 5-6 tablets, usually untested as the punters "trust" their dealer. "MY mate said these were the bomb "ekkie's" and I've had 5! Fuck this is great" psychosomatic conditioning perhaps?

Does this make me a bad person just because I find MDMA less interesting than another empathogen such as 2cb, 6apb etc? Captaintom what do you find ridiculous? I could rip you to shreds with your amazing avatar but for the moment I wan to know what exactly the issue is. Or should it be ground control to major tom? Please share your inffinate wisdom and knowledge with the rest of us poor mortals who are unable to attain your level of insight and understanding into the workings of other biological stand alone entities that have been around longer and consumed more and varried substances than your mummy changed you dipper as a baby. Anyway rude for rude.

Last edited:
Has anyone tried adding low, low doses of 2C-B to an MDxx cap to enhance the visuals? Say, 5mg?

I'm thinking of trying that this weekend at a white themed rave to enhance the blacklight effect

5 mg 2cb to mdma will do nothing for visual enhancement besides perhaps enhanced color perception. I'd add 10 mg 2cb to 100 mg MDMA.

Ummm...it's a (if not the) paradigmatic phen. :p

ebola

What I should have said is "if there is any phenethylamine that everyone who loves psychedelics needs to try, it is mescaline; all of the other phenethylamines pale in comparison along with most of the amphetamines." Calling it a phenethylamine most will associate it with the 2-carbon phens which don't even come remotely close to the totality of mescaline. Mescaline has everything while the rest only have bits and pieces IMO. If I had access to three chemicals from the phenethylamine and amphetamine families, any three of my choice, they would be mescaline, MDMA, and 2C-D. If I had to do away with one of them, bye bye MDMA. If I could only have one, mescaline would win hands down.

I'd have a much harder time figuring out two tryptamines - in fact, I don't think I ever could. Almost all of them have their own unique character that makes them significantly different from each other and they are a much fuller experience than the phenethylamines tend to be.

If you have mescaline, you have the best parts of all of the analogs in one molecule. Duration and nausea aside, there would be no reason to take anything else. There's nothing like this in the tryptamine world.

Obviously that was a long post against a whole lot of chemicals so I figured it was easier to just say what I did. :p

I think I'm going to do Mescaline + MDMA instead of candyflipping for my next MDMA experience. How should I time the dosing?

Take the mescaline then take the MDMA at the 3 or 4 hour mark. Mescaline GREATLY extends the duration of the roll unsurprisingly. We're talking two bombs had me rolling for the whole rest of the 13-14 hour trip. You honestly may not even need a second bomb - I decided not to use anymore the 2 of the 3 times I did this combo which is amazing in itself because I have been known to binge on MDMA hardcore.

I don't intend to re-dose as the cons of re-dosing heavily outweigh the pros for me. Also, 150mcg LSD and 120mg MDMA kept me high for about 15-16 hours and that was too long for me.

I'll only be dosing 200mg mescaline and 100mg MDMA. This new batch of MDMA that I got seems to be blowing the minds of veterans so I'm going to keep it on the low side. I may even do only 90mg. The timing seems similar to candyflipping so I'll probably dose the MDMA once I feel comfortable.

On another note, mescaline is also my favourite drug. From my experiences I've yet to experience anything negative physically or mentally. It's incredibly gentle feeling, and the visuals are unlike any other psychedelic I've tried.

Last edited:
Yeah to be honest, at 3 or 4 hours the mescaline should really be taking hold and you may just decide to do away with the MDMA altogether. Mescaline is really the total package.

It is the whole package; I wish it wasn't so difficult to get a hold of, and as expensive as it is.

I'm sure I'll be dosing the MDMA. 200mg mescaline gives me that 'not quite enough' feeling. I think I'll enjoy this combo a lot as the mind fuck associated with LSD/candyflipping turns me off a little.

Are the visuals greatly enhanced? When I candyflipped I didn't see an increase in visuals, so I'm hoping it does for mescaline. I really enjoy the aztec-like visuals of mescaline.

When we decided to look for them, we were treated to quite a show of visuals even in broad daylight but the trip was so deep that we didn't even care much about the visuals. It wasn't about that at all. Past life regression, telepathy, love-making, etc., were manifestations that we were much more interested in exploring.

I found that to be probably the most peculiar thing because I am an absolute whore for visuals. Each time I did mescaline, I was so immersed in the experience that I just didn't care about the visuals that much - that or there was no me to speak of to sit there and enjoy the visuals.

Why not just extract the mescaline yourself. Not an overly complex bit of chemistry.... 400 mg HCl mescaline is the sweet spot for me.

You won't get much of that happening ebola the synergistic entactogenesis will be blowen away by the 2ci which has it's own unique empathogenic quality. My pertner told me she was pregnant while high on 2ci and we'd had MDMA earlier but it was overpowered by a sea of 2ci. My partner miscarried. MDMA is a beginners gateway to the realm of psychedelics and empathogenic substances. I think a lot of people find the lack of control of some psychedelic substances to be to over whelming while mdma gives a warm fuzzy space and it's proven people can't judge anothers true reaction. As an example someone who is about to knock you block of seems to be feeling down while your on MDMA while strait you'd see he wants to fight... anyway bla bla bla. Good luck with the 2ci mdma combo perhaps less is more with the 2ci.

Never ended up taking the 2C-B, I had some acid on hand but didn't take that either.

I was only aiming for slight color enhancement though, yet I still find MDxx to be pretty visual on it's own so I think even 5mg would have a noticeable effect.

As far as 2C-I and MDMA goes, I haven't really seen any good reports from the combo. I think I'd stick with Bees