• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs The Methiopropamine N-methyl-1-(thiophen-2-yl)propan-2-amine (MPA) Megathread V2

well it starts here no more mpa for a month nearly 30g in a month so lets see how this one goes :) or :(

well it starts here no more mpa for a month nearly 30g in a month so lets see how this one goes or

How do you manage to sleep at night? I mean like what's the longest you've ever stayed up for?

never even realised people still used this, im guessing purely for functionality not recreation?

never even realised people still used this, im guessing purely for functionality not recreation?

I think some people just like it :)

Kinda like I like eph and consider mpa a waste of money (makes it even funnier that before trying mpa I thought it's much better than eph).

Different strokes for different folks I guess.

How do you manage to sleep at night? I mean like what's the longest you've ever stayed up for?

sleep its for wimps lol i dnt really no need to 6 days without easy enough done touching 2weeks when on speed so use to mad long bouts of stim psychosis well first day is just really starting now no drugs left at all and no money to get any with so the fun now begins

It has some recreation, I like cleaning while on it. :)

Been interested in trying this one myself,though most ppl seem 2 say it doesnt live up to the hype that the rc vendors lead ppl to believe.However,I am almost certain that it has 2 b better than the shitty ass meth that goes around in my area. Last time I smoked, took like five or six hits for a headchange,gave me good stimulation b4 then but its the headchange I am after,lol...

Pariahprose

I don't wanna get graphic or anything, but if you fart on MPA it stinks! Smells like garlic shit. %)

Been interested in trying this one myself,though most ppl seem 2 say it doesnt live up to the hype that the rc vendors lead ppl to believe.However,I am almost certain that it has 2 b better than the shitty ass meth that goes around in my area. Last time I smoked, took like five or six hits for a headchange,gave me good stimulation b4 then but its the headchange I am after,lol...

Pariahprose

Maybe add the smallest possible package to an order you were going to make anyway and at least save on postage? That's how I tried mine. And as far as I'm concerned it's not worth the money. But there are also reviews saying that it's great. So I guess it's an individual thing, some love it some don't.

Here's my contribution to the MPA megathread.

I'm a big fan of stims. I use them to self-medicate my adult ADD and improve productivity. I'm an early-40's male, 160lbs, generally healthy. Previous experience: caffeine, ephedrine, adrafinil, modafinil, MDPV, 4-FA, detroamphetamine, adderall, methylphenidate, ethylphenidate.

I purchased some MPA from an online UK vendor in Dec. 2012. The powder is white and clumpy.

I experimented with taking MPA orally, nasally, and plugging. In the interest of harm-reduction, I used smallish doses.

The following summary is basically a reduction of my "trip notes" (I like to document my experience while I'm trying a new chemical):

ORAL: 25mg

Resting HR about 20% above normal. Mild energy push, especially coming from abdomen. Feel subjectively about 20% above baseline in terms of energy and brain activity. No eurphoria. To me this feels very similar to low-dose Adderall, in terms of the energy push and lack of happiness.

Initial "alerts" occurred within 20 minutes, despite having eaten a large breakfast. Peak effects lasted about 3-4 hours. Comedown was mild. Felt somewhat lethargic about 6 hours from ingestion, definitely back at baseline.

INSUFFLATION #1: 5-10mg

Initial dose of 5mg, followed by another 5mg. Not very pleasant on sinuses. Very harsh burning sensation, but thankfully it subsides after a minute.

Effects felt within 5 minutes. Initial reaction: fuckity-fuck-fuck! (that's actually what I wrote down) ... quote from my notes: "A mild good weird feeling...that recognizable stim kick-in. No notable euphoria, but feel a bit of pressure around my head, moderate energy push in abdomen, definitely a wired feeling. Also a bit light headed. Resting HR is about 20% above normal."

Strange pressure behind eyeballs develops. Also feeling pressure around my temples, like an invisible clamp is attached to my head.

Suddenly feeling horny (but since I'm at my office, I am unable to do anything about these impulses).

Peak effects lasted 2 hours. Suddenly felt tired during comedown. Mild irritability. Felt emotionally "stunted". Rode out the negative effects, did not re-dose. Resting HR returned to normal about 5 hours later.

INSUFFLATION #2: 2mg

150mg of MPA is dissolved in 10ml of warm water. The solution is put into a nasal atomizer / spray pump. The spray is inhaled into the sinuses. This allows metered doses. Plus, the dissolved MPA should be easier on the sinuses.

Initial spray is much gentler than snorting powder alone. No irritation or discomfort.

Effects felt within 30 seconds. Immediately light-headed. Pressure in my head and against my eyeballs. Strange feeling of tightness at the back of my neck. Small heart-rate increase. Seeing small, odd bright flashes in my field of vision. Mentally feeling really weird, almost retarded. Thoughts are scattered. Overall, the come-up is NOT pleasant.

Effects plateau after 5 minutes, then subside. Feeling baseline after 1 hour. Absolutely no urge to re-dose. Grateful that the "weird retarded feeling" has ended. Contemplate tossing the MPA down the toilet.

PLUGGING: 50mg

50mg of MPA is administered rectally over the course of 5 hours, in 15-20mg doses using a 10ml syringe.

From my notes: "Slight tinnitus, a bit of a jittery feeling, but gradually feel supremely awake. Mild mood lift, but no euphoria. Kind of a nice head space. Feels similar (but not exactly like) low-dose Adderall. Feeling quite motivated to do stuff now -- but not feeling tweaked per se. Appetite suppression is noted. Increase in HR, about 30% above normal."

Effects took about 30 minutes to engage. Peak at 1-2 hours, effects subsided over next few hours. Somewhat unpleasant crash after that. Felt edgy, anxious, a bit fucked up. Found it somewhat difficult to act 'normal' around other people. Had considerable anxiety and some mild dysphoria. The comedown was not really worth the benefit.

VERDICT:

Despite high hopes, I don't think MPA is what I am looking for. As a functional stim, I found it disappointing. For me, it produced a mild, non-euphoric energy push -- followed by residual CV effects and anxiety. Not a fair trade-off IMHO.

At least with ethylphenidate (and methylphenidate) you get a cleaner mood lift and a nice energy push. This stuff -- meh. I'll probably toss it and not touch it again.

Last edited:
^^ Nice report. I often get that feeling of pressure in my head, I think it's because MPA is quite a strong vasoconstrictor.

fuckity-fuck-fuck!

LOL!

Personally I find that MPA doesn't really increase heart rate to any extent. I think it just increases blood pressure.

I have found that MPA substantially increases my pulse rate; I've recorded resting rates of 120bpm, although, doses taken were of a indeterminable volume.

Anyone know of a pretty combo that this can be used in conjunction with? I'm a fan of this and MDAI, but, is anyone experienced with this and EPH? Or similarly, if anyone knows of a new RC that has the stimulant/euphoria properties of the MPA & MDAI combo? I'd love to hear from you.

Thanks

Here's my contribution to the MPA megathread.

I'm a big fan of stims. I use them to self-medicate my adult ADD and improve productivity. I'm an early-40's male, 160lbs, generally healthy. Previous experience: caffeine, ephedrine, adrafinil, modafinil, MDPV, 4-FA, detroamphetamine, adderall, methylphenidate, ethylphenidate.

I purchased some MPA from an online UK vendor in Dec. 2012. The powder is white and clumpy.

I experimented with taking MPA orally, nasally, and plugging. In the interest of harm-reduction, I used smallish doses.

The following summary is basically a reduction of my "trip notes" (I like to document my experience while I'm trying a new chemical):

ORAL: 25mg

Resting HR about 20% above normal. Mild energy push, especially coming from abdomen. Feel subjectively about 20% above baseline in terms of energy and brain activity. No eurphoria. To me this feels very similar to low-dose Adderall, in terms of the energy push and lack of happiness.

Initial "alerts" occurred within 20 minutes, despite having eaten a large breakfast. Peak effects lasted about 3-4 hours. Comedown was mild. Felt somewhat lethargic about 6 hours from ingestion, definitely back at baseline.

INSUFFLATION #1: 5-10mg

Initial dose of 5mg, followed by another 5mg. Not very pleasant on sinuses. Very harsh burning sensation, but thankfully it subsides after a minute.

Effects felt within 5 minutes. Initial reaction: fuckity-fuck-fuck! (that's actually what I wrote down) ... quote from my notes: "A mild good weird feeling...that recognizable stim kick-in. No notable euphoria, but feel a bit of pressure around my head, moderate energy push in abdomen, definitely a wired feeling. Also a bit light headed. Resting HR is about 20% above normal."

Strange pressure behind eyeballs develops. Also feeling pressure around my temples, like an invisible clamp is attached to my head.

Suddenly feeling horny (but since I'm at my office, I am unable to do anything about these impulses).

Peak effects lasted 2 hours. Suddenly felt tired during comedown. Mild irritability. Felt emotionally "stunted". Rode out the negative effects, did not re-dose. Resting HR returned to normal about 5 hours later.

INSUFFLATION #2: 2mg

150mg of MPA is dissolved in 10ml of warm water. The solution is put into a nasal atomizer / spray pump. The spray is inhaled into the sinuses. This allows metered doses. Plus, the dissolved MPA should be easier on the sinuses.

Initial spray is much gentler than snorting powder alone. No irritation or discomfort.

Effects felt within 30 seconds. Immediately light-headed. Pressure in my head and against my eyeballs. Strange feeling of tightness at the back of my neck. Small heart-rate increase. Seeing small, odd bright flashes in my field of vision. Mentally feeling really weird, almost retarded. Thoughts are scattered. Overall, the come-up is NOT pleasant.

Effects plateau after 5 minutes, then subside. Feeling baseline after 1 hour. Absolutely no urge to re-dose. Grateful that the "weird retarded feeling" has ended. Contemplate tossing the MPA down the toilet.

PLUGGING: 50mg

50mg of MPA is administered rectally over the course of 5 hours, in 15-20mg doses using a 10ml syringe.

From my notes: "Slight tinnitus, a bit of a jittery feeling, but gradually feel supremely awake. Mild mood lift, but no euphoria. Kind of a nice head space. Feels similar (but not exactly like) low-dose Adderall. Feeling quite motivated to do stuff now -- but not feeling tweaked per se. Appetite suppression is noted. Increase in HR, about 30% above normal."

Effects took about 30 minutes to engage. Peak at 1-2 hours, effects subsided over next few hours. Somewhat unpleasant crash after that. Felt edgy, anxious, a bit fucked up. Found it somewhat difficult to act 'normal' around other people. Had considerable anxiety and some mild dysphoria. The comedown was not really worth the benefit.

VERDICT:

Despite high hopes, I don't think MPA is what I am looking for. As a functional stim, I found it disappointing. For me, it produced a mild, non-euphoric energy push -- followed by residual CV effects and anxiety. Not a fair trade-off IMHO.

At least with ethylphenidate (and methylphenidate) you get a cleaner mood lift and a nice energy push. This stuff -- meh. I'll probably toss it and not touch it again.

I find it produces great effects when smoked but that's just me

Quite like vaping it too IM. Get a nice, fast, rushy, buzzy hit. MPA on its own is kinda meh though. It's real value for me is in combos, works brilliantly with 6-APB and MDAI, giving some nice and straightforwardly stimmy push that adds greatly to the serotonin wash and euphoria cutting through the tendency towards laziness with both.

all this did for me was give me a small rush, no euphoria, and a clear head.
on top of that, extreme anxiety, due to all this talk of vasoconstriction and toxicity.

i wont be buying this again.
it might as well be caffeines slutty sister.

all this did for me was give me a small rush, no euphoria, and a clear head.
on top of that, extreme anxiety, due to all this talk of vasoconstriction and toxicity.

Sorry you had a bad time. How much did you take?