• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs The Methiopropamine N-methyl-1-(thiophen-2-yl)propan-2-amine (MPA) Megathread V2

not much, it lasted me about a week because i took small bumps every so often,
id say 15-20 mg every 2 or 3 hours

and dont get me wrong, it wasnt horrible, it just wasnt anything i particularly enjoyed.

i have a pre-existing anxiety disorder aswell, hypochondria to be exact, and im sure you can imagine how any stimulant will make that worse. lol
but i can usually keep it tame.

Recently acquired 2g of MPA and it is a light tan powder with clumps. From what I've read it should be white. has anyone seen this batch before?

dprogram,
its quite common to recieve it as a tannish/white compound.
im not completely sure why it differentiates, but i believe it should be looked into.

never seen the tanned type yet or try the Christal type yet . right any one had this problem when abstaining from use say for over a week end up sneezing like mad got me last night the nostril that i use got the worst pain in it making me sneeze like mad all night now its not a cold feel fine except from the normal i'm sober bored craving and just wondered if any of you have had this before .

Last edited:
Okay I was wondering if Propranolol would be safe to add to combat the high blood pressure and heart rate. It reduces blood pressure so I was hoping that it could help with my sleeplessness. I don't even think I slept last night.

mpa is great when you've been drinking and been on etizolam the night before, gets ridmof all the groggy ness. sorry for bad typing I'm not use to using this galaxy.

What's the comedown like say if you had about 200mg in a whole day? Not all at once. Say if you were to dose 35mg throughout the day every two hours.

What's the comedown like say if you had about 200mg in a whole day? Not all at once. Say if you were to dose 35mg throughout the day every two hours.

Amazingly slight! I've found that a little sleep, food sorts you out. I've found no real drop in mood (apart from normal tiredness / hunger etc.) Nothing like a big amphet come down. Even after daily use for months. Careful of your dosage though, tolerance happens quickly i've found esp. by the route you're using.

Watch out for vasoconstriction, can get nasty. Although it tends to fade with time. As does the anorexia, insomnia and erectile dysfunction.

Last edited:
Watch out for vasoconstriction, can get nasty. Although it tends to fade with time. As does the anorexia, insomnia and erectile dysfunction.

Vasoconstriction seems to be a hit or miss with this. Sometimes I'll only take 35mg in the whole day and get really purple knees. Other times when I've taken about 100mg throughout the day I get little to none.

Back later, gonna do some car cleaning. =D

Last edited:
Yup... Doc nearly had kittens when my ex mentioned propranolol & amphetamines. This from wikipedia; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beta_blocker

"Beta blockers must not be used in the treatment of cocaine, amphetamine, or other alpha-adrenergic stimulant overdose. The blockade of only beta receptors increases hypertension, reduces coronary blood flow, left ventricular function, and cardiac output and tissue perfusion by means of leaving the alpha-adrenergic system stimulation unopposed.[28] The appropriate antihypertensive drugs to administer during hypertensive crisis resulting from stimulant abuse are vasodilators such as nitroglycerin, diuretics such as furosemide and alpha blockers such as phentolamine.[29]"

I know this is a research chemical but does anyone know if MPA could cause some damage to organs in long term? It clearly isn't good for circulation but I was just curious if it could be capable of damaging your liver or kidneys.

Have drugs in the past with a Thiophene ring caused any problems?

Yup... Doc nearly had kittens when my ex mentioned propranolol & amphetamines. This from wikipedia; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beta_blocker

"Beta blockers must not be used in the treatment of cocaine, amphetamine, or other alpha-adrenergic stimulant overdose. The blockade of only beta receptors increases hypertension, reduces coronary blood flow, left ventricular function, and cardiac output and tissue perfusion by means of leaving the alpha-adrenergic system stimulation unopposed.[28] The appropriate antihypertensive drugs to administer during hypertensive crisis resulting from stimulant abuse are vasodilators such as nitroglycerin, diuretics such as furosemide and alpha blockers such as phentolamine.[29]"

Thanks. It's a good thing I didn't do this last night...could've died. And what is up with purple knees? I have never ever in all of my years heard of this happening. What could cause this. Oh I have cirrhosis and am sensitive to any liver inflammation and I would seriously think that daily even short term use would have a negative effect on liver function.

I'm no chemist, but there are actually other legitimate retail drugs that have a substituted thiophene molecule. Etolizam is one, but there's others in the same class:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thienodiazepine

I've read some hysterical bull-crap online about how "thiophene is toxic" and "that stuff will kill you!" (referring to etolizam) ... but that's total bullocks IMHO. Sure, the thiophene molecule ON ITS OWN is dangerous and toxic, but so is benzene. The benzene ring can be found in 1000's of chemicals that we use every day without even thinking twice. Thiophene should be pretty stable (as part of a drug molecule) and shouldn't be a major problem to metabolize.

That being said, when it comes to RC's, we are all guinea pigs in this. I'll let you know if I start hemorrhaging the next time I use any RC. ;)

Last edited:
Tan or discoloured MPA could be due to impurities from incomplete synthesis. This used to occur with MDPV when it was still around. I would be a little cautious about it.

FWIW, I gave up on MPA. The negatives of this stim far outweighed the positives for me. It just felt "wrong". My body hated it. The mental effects were mediocre, at best.

I threw it in the waste bin, good riddance.

Last edited:
i just see it as the shitty stimulant before EPH came about, like camfetamine before MPA, took a couple of tries but they got there with EPH. who knows maybe another will come out and take EPHs top spot

What's everyone's prefferred ROA? I find smoking the best but its moreish kinda like the psychological addiction to Meth. Sniffing this stuff burns my nose to pieces as well, but i think i'm going to have to start sniff it because as much as i enjoy smoking it i dont want to mess up my teeth/mouth, also it gives me ETREMELY DRY mouth even if i drink heaps of water. Haven't bothered with EPH as i heard it dont last long and you have to keep taking bumps

I prefer oral

btw is it possible to get physically addicted to etizolam while on MPA? lately I've been taking mpa throughout the past few days.
when I need to sleep I'll take about 6 etizolam at night, then when I wake up feeling pretty groggy. then I'll have more mpa in the morning to wake me up.

well my break lasted a whole 2 weeks :X got a gram coming in the morning/wednesday with a gram of mdai be a first mixing the 2 should make for an interesting afternoon :)