• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs The Methiopropamine N-methyl-1-(thiophen-2-yl)propan-2-amine (MPA) Megathread V2

I've been using this stuff as a study aid: 15-25mg once, maximum 75mg daily. I found it a clean, functional stimulant, much better than phenylpiracetam, modafinil or other clearheaded drugs. I'm mainly a dissociative and psychedelic user and I found 3-meo-pcp the best possible stimulant, but it's simply tooooo much fun. MPA gives no euphoria whatsoever, that's one of the best of its qualities.

It's really tempting to use it daily, but I'm worried about long-term effects.

MPA has some affinity for 5-HT2B receptors. Can anybody tell me how relevant is it?

NET: 313nM
DAT: 577nM
5-HT7: 1134nM
5-HT1A: 1898nM
5-HT2B: 3851nM

Source

Thanks in advance!

I've been searching for an adderall replacement and have been reading about nootropics and rcs. I've ordered some of the premade stacks which should be arriving soon just to try them out. I tried one with noopept and it was ok but I only had 2 weeks worth so it had really just started to work when i ran out.
I think I'm going to try Phenylpiracetam, Amodifinal and CholinIe as my first attempt at a stack....thoughts? Also wondering about good rcs to try. Looking for something for motivation, energy, mood enhancement and possibly euphoria. If anyone could help point me in the right direction I would really appreciate it.

20mg give me a cold but peaceful awake state.
It did't last long. It didn't give me any desire to do something...

Last edited:
Reviving an old post. How'd you get your MPA? It's illegal almost everywhere now

Goddamnit I thought the recent posts meant it'd popped up somewhere, I miss this stuff, find it much more motivational than amphetamine