• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs The Methiopropamine N-methyl-1-(thiophen-2-yl)propan-2-amine (MPA) Megathread V2

Mine supplied the week before Xmas was pretty close to the pic. Pure white, fine and floury with a tendency to clump to the point that chopping out a line took a while, it wanted to stay in a bump / lump really. Insufflates easilyy, produces lots of quite thick white smoke when vaped.

Cool. I never snort MPA because it tastes disgusting and cos of the floury texture, when snorted it just instantly hits the back of your throat.

well i got a lovely surprise hour ago a nice packet down stairs waiting for me with 5 g of mpa was not expecting that one . strangest thing though it looks like the normal of white stuff but instead of the smoothness you get with vaping it , its very jittery this time odd but just bombed half a gram with a pint and now its smoothed off . ALSO HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERY ONE AND ALL THE BEST IN THE FUTURE

Half a gram?? Christ, mate!

Here's couple of pictures of the MPA batch described as crystalline or crystal by the UK vendors selling it, though it isn't exactly what i had imagined "crystal" would look like but anyway :)

Top picture - the powder is smoothed out by rubbing the bag with thumbs
Bottom picture - when you shake the bag, the powder breaks into little clumps

NSFW:
e5uEW.jpg

Top picture - 30 mg of crystal MPA in a pile
Bottom picture - 30 mg of crystal MPA split into two lines

NSFW:
dgswO.jpg

The color seems to be a bit off in some pictures but the powder is white.

Last edited:
Yup, that's the stuff I had Confield. Looked exactly like that tipped out and chopped into lines. I wouldn't call it crystal either, particles are incredibly small and don't have the kind of reflective sparkle I'd expect of a crystalline powder. It's not like MDAI for instance, it is more floury.

Looks a bit like flephedrone. Definetly doesn't look as clumpy or off-white than previous batches.

50mg orally had me in a jittery mess. 30mg is my sweet spot.

I found 45mg to be my sweet spot now when I had my last bit last week. I've never usually gone over 35mg.

This new batch isn't very good. Seems a bit weak.

Last edited by a moderator:
This new batch isn't very good. Seems a bit weak.
I think I have to agree... Not quite sure yet. Feels like it's coming up much slower than the older batch, no euphoria, slight moodlift. With the older stuff I'd sometimes get very pronounced euphoria on the come-up. Feeling mostly physical (side) effects at the moment: cold fingers, heart rate rising, frequent urinating, sweating, even a slight headache... Meh. Took 45-50 mg orally in a capsule.

I think I have to agree... Not quite sure yet. Feels like it's coming up much slower than the older batch, no euphoria, slight moodlift. With the older stuff I'd sometimes get very pronounced euphoria on the come-up. Feeling mostly physical (side) effects at the moment: cold fingers, heart rate rising, frequent urinating, sweating, even a slight headache... Meh. Took 45-50 mg orally in a capsule.

Same here. The older batch when taken orally worked in about 15 minutes , this takes about 30 minutes for anything to come-up. Then you feel high for about 20 minutes then comedown and long lasting stimulation.

Also this newer batch is much more heavy than the old light floury stuff. 35mg weighed looks about the same size as ethylphenidate. The older MPA - if you weighed out 35mg it would look like a typical coke size line.

Tried 35mg orally (I always use this ROA) this time and it really doesn't feel like the old MPA. Normally I'd be cleaning up my house, chatting on FB for 2-3 hours. This new batch has no ego boost and nowhere near as speedy as the regular MPA. Don't feel clear-headed, in fact I feel a bit dumb.

BUT the physical side effects are about the same, high pulse rate, vasoconstriction at doses above 45mg and long lasting stimulation for about 10+ hours.

Sorry I keep coming back on here but MPA does seem to be working now Lol(pretty obvious). It just takes a longer time to come up and generally has less euphoria. Maybe it's a purity issue, or this new batch just absorbs much slower.

If you'll excuse me I'm off to go steam my kitchen floor :)

Last edited:
If you'll excuse me I'm off to go steam my kitchen floor :)

Pffffft! Did my house top to bottom on the stuff in a single afternoon. Only had MPA once prior to the latest batch used mainly in MPA / 6-APB combos, not had enough to notice a difference really but seemed perfectly functional and speedy to me with a ~50mg line insufflated and subsequent vapes, got a nice hit smoking it up. I don't find it at all euphoric on its own, no change in headspace whatsoever but seems to synergise nicely with other stimmy psyches, the APBs and MDAI for instance. Those combos definitely become more than the sum of their parts but nothing to write home about all on its own. Just a very clean, straightforward stim, infinitely preferable to Ethylphenidate. That's nasty shit that stuff.

Just a very clean, straightforward stim, infinitely preferable to Ethylphenidate. That's nasty shit that stuff.

I do enjoy MPA because no one would ever know that you'd taken anything (unless they looked at your arm pits xD) Also it doesn't seem to cause any paranoia. Ethylphenidate is only good taken with downers and when it's snorted. It's very corrosive though.

I've never tried MPA mixed with anything like MDAI or any APB's, only because I've been on Citalopram for about 6 months now, and releasing agents wont work while on SSRI's

The only worrying thing about MPA I find is vasoconstriction.

I am going out tonight but I planned on not drinking. I have already taken 35mg MPA a bit ago, then just now 20mg. Is it okay to take small amounts orally say like, every three hours? Or further apart?

I do enjoy MPA because no one would ever know that you'd taken anything (unless they looked at your arm pits xD) Also it doesn't seem to cause any paranoia. Ethylphenidate is only good taken with downers and when it's snorted. It's very corrosive though.

I've never tried MPA mixed with anything like MDAI or any APB's, only because I've been on Citalopram for about 6 months now, and releasing agents wont work while on SSRI's

The only worrying thing about MPA I find is vasoconstriction.

I am going out tonight but I planned on not drinking. I have already taken 35mg MPA a bit ago, then just now 20mg. Is it okay to take small amounts orally say like, every three hours? Or further apart?

IME, yup. No more than every few hours though.

Hmm, had my last dose at about 17:00. It's now 03:23 and I'm still awake lol. Don't feel high or anything, just feels like it's daytime.

Slept like shit last night. Took 15mg of Mitrazipine, fell asleep after 4:30am then woke again at 7:30am. I smoked some MAM-2201 in bed with 1mg Etizolam then woke at 9:30. :|

Last edited by a moderator:
Think it's about half a year ago since I last had MPA. I ordered a single gram, because I recalled being quite taken with it. I've pretty much stuck to dexamp and speed over the months, I'm more in the mood for something that feels a little less forceful, which mpa always was to me.
Had some experiments with ethylphenidate, but it's too much of a double-edged sword for my liking. Short amount of fun, followed by kicking myself for taking it and redosing anyway. Mpa never really had much of a comedown for me, so I can't wait :)

Think it's about half a year ago since I last had MPA. I ordered a single gram, because I recalled being quite taken with it. I've pretty much stuck to dexamp and speed over the months, I'm more in the mood for something that feels a little less forceful, which mpa always was to me.
Had some experiments with ethylphenidate, but it's too much of a double-edged sword for my liking. Short amount of fun, followed by kicking myself for taking it and redosing anyway. Mpa never really had much of a comedown for me, so I can't wait

MPA is fun, can make you very creative. Just don't expect to sleep for 10+ hours since your last dose.

right this is not a brag but iv got through 15g of this stuff in a month any one else doing stupid amounts ? im starting to use it like i use to do speed when i could do a half oz of base in a week

MPA is fun, can make you very creative. Just don't expect to sleep for 10+ hours since your last dose.
Haha, I've long given up on the idea of sleep when messing around with stimulants :D
MPA had no comedown at all for me, whereas most amphs make me apathetic around 8h in. The buzz isn't that spectaculair in my opinion, but it's a nice extra on an evening out if you don't intend to get wasted. It was a bit moreish for me in the past, so that's something I'll have to watch out for. Aside from that I have little negative to say about mpa.

one scary thing happened other day while into day 4 of 6 my throat closed up i could not swallow or breath for a few seconds any one else had any problems like this ?

Had 25g 22nd Dec... got maybe 5 or 6g left. Gave a few away as xmas pressies though. Dose 80 - 100mg iv. It's a totally different animal after a while. Went through snorting, oral, plugging... but iv best. Plugging comes close mind you in feel, texture. warmer, rounder...

If I were to take oral doses through out the day, say: 9:00am 35mg how long should I wait until my next dose? 12:00?

Do people fine it's best to take the same dose every few hours, or is it best to take your usual dose once, then take smaller amounts throughout the day?