• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Flubromazepam

It is standard procedure the same way Methadone is used for Opiates because it has the longest half life and it feels smoother to the addict if slowly decreasing over a number of years and years, the point I was making is that if you run out when you're body is totally dependent, because Diazepam has more skeletal muscle relaxant properties then if you understand what a seizure actually is (every single muscle, tendon, ligament , joints in your body totally seizing right up) then it is only common sense that the W/D seizures from Diazepam or Clonazepam are going to much more serious and potentially fatal and PAINFULL than the W/D from say Xanax , that works on the head rather than the body, yes you may take a seizure and it may give you some serious brainfuck going through it but you will come out of your seizure a lot more easy, I can only imagine what a seizure from serious Clonazepam W/D would be like !!

Yes a day is not a problem, try 4 days when you are totally dependent, thank fuck for the NHS or I would not be here to type this, don't mean to be rude but fuck science when you've been through what I have that's when you can tell me facts about Diazepam, I can't go a few hours without it.

Then we have to agree to disagree. I don't question your experiences. However I was addicted to various benzos for 15 years (Oxazepam, Alprazolam, Lorazepam, Clonazepam and Diazepam in that particular order) and I've been through quite rough experiences too. And anyway this is not a competition. But, most would agree with me when I say that WD from Alprazolam is more severe and potentially dangerous than Diazepam.

IME Clonazepam was the easiest one to taper down from (I did a slow taper from 6 mg /daily to 3 mg/daily, and Alprazolam the hardest. That said, WD's from Diazepam were pure hell too, especially going from 5 mg to 0 mg. All benzo WD´s were evil and horrible. There are no easy ones. The only way benzo WD's are made manageable is IME with pregabalin (Lyrica), which for me has been a godsend for benzo (as well as alcohol) WD's.

Regarding seizures, Temazepam is the benzo with the strongest risk for (even deadly) seizures. Unfortunately I don't find the thread where it was discussed, but the severity of benzo WD is not only determined by half-life, dose etc, but there is anecdotal evidence hypnotic benzos (Temazepam, Flunitrazepam, Nitrazepam) are more severe than others, as well as impairing cognitive functions more than others.

Best just leaving to that mate, I'm going on my experiences, I am on 900mgs per day of Gabapentin and it does nothing for my anxiety or sleep or pain or fucking anything.

Pretty much anyone would agree....except someone willing to say "Fuck science!".8( Clearly we all have individual pharma's but its a bit of an over sight to attempt to discredit science in regards to something you've experienced. Also Gaba doesn't work for everyone and most people also need to dose in specific ways to achieve much of anything from them. Lastly, works on the head or the body, seriously? Really?!?

OT: I wonder what people expect from this honestly, it is simply a benzo, so its not going to be really euphoric or anything. It's a bit easier to tell when people give more detailed analysis, such as compared to XX benzo's it was pretty shit, but the posts just saying "It was shit." make me wonder! I doubt it would be better than Etizolam but atleast it has a lengthy HL.

I'd say give it six months, and this stuff will be the same price as etizolam, etc. I was given 5 as a free gift with my latest order, so I'll give it a go. (Trying not to overdo benzos right now.) when the price is right, I might go in for some of this.

Btw I've personally found phenibut very synergistic with benzos; I believe it has some dopamine activity so it can be quite euphoric. Obviously, phenibut carries abuse potential for real though, so I try not to make a habit of it.

Hi,

so I'm considering ordering a few of these just to try them (10 or so) next time I order some rcs. Is it any good compared to the other rc benzos (like etizolam, hate pyrazolam, diclazepam is average)?

Thanks!

Pretty much anyone would agree....except someone willing to say "Fuck science!".8( Clearly we all have individual pharma's but its a bit of an over sight to attempt to discredit science in regards to something you've experienced. Also Gaba doesn't work for everyone and most people also need to dose in specific ways to achieve much of anything from them. Lastly, works on the head or the body, seriously? Really?!?

OT: I wonder what people expect from this honestly, it is simply a benzo, so its not going to be really euphoric or anything. It's a bit easier to tell when people give more detailed analysis, such as compared to XX benzo's it was pretty shit, but the posts just saying "It was shit." make me wonder! I doubt it would be better than Etizolam but atleast it has a lengthy HL.

Triazolo benzos and typical benzos are 2 very different tools to me, and for a person who can take 200mgs valium and not even feel any different from say 20mgs, 2mgs or even 1mg Alproazolam or 4mg Pyrazolam does something for me, I take them at different times for what I need them for , If I feel muscular pain and shakey etc Clonaz , Chlordiaz or Diaz, If my head is busting Xanax bar or 4mg Pyraz, no amount of Valium makes me tired literally no amount, nor does Xanax that speeds me up, but high doses of Pyrazolam will knock me out, so a benzo is not a benzo, there are all different types because they are used for all different reasons, I'm gna stop posting in this thread now cos it's my nut in constantly arguing with people who don't even know they are fucking born , benzos are not for fun, if you want fun try smack or something, how the fuck anybody gets recreation from benzos beats me. Possibly because I am Psychotic and have severe anxiety.

Benzoman12345 would u suggest it for a taper ?

I'd suggest Valium. Not enough info regarding Flubro. From my experience it was fun and kind of dopey, but I had to take about 40mg+ to achieve that. The entire week is a blur.

Also I don't think taking an unknown/brand new benzo as a taper is very wise. Valium has plenty of info out on it and there are many taper plans on this forum that suggest using Valium.

Good luck with your taper.

^ Hit the nail on the head.

The last thing that you want during a benzo taper is to add in the variable of a relatively unknown drug. Diazepam is proven and time-tested, not to mention cheap and relatively easy to get.

Nobody should ever taper off of a benzo with a research chemical benzo, if just for purity reasons alone. Research chemicals are not given the same regulation that medications are and that has come into play more times than I can count. With benzos, you're taking a huge gamble just based on the nature of the severity of their withdrawal symptoms, try not to complicate matters.

Benzoman12345 would u suggest it for a taper ?

Yes the only benzo I would suggest for a taper for a long term benzo user is Diazepam, I recently told my Psychiatrist that if he kept talking to me like a drug addict and not like a person who has had symptoms of Paranoid Schrizophrenia from an extremely young age wich I have had, I've had all the hallucinations and the voices and it still happens from time to time I've been prescribed Chlorpromazine loads of times and one time when I was going off the rails I took it for a few months consistently and then stop and it kept my symptoms away for a good time, basically gave my brain a rest, I get stressed very easily and known to have blackouts,

Anyway off-topic there, I said to him that if he didn't want to transfer me to the mental health clinic (which he suggested then changed his mind) and get me out of the junkie centre to taper me sensibly by 1mg per month using 2mg tablets, that is an extremely sensible taper IMO, and with my seizure history I wouldn't even try it any slower anyway, but the fact is Benzos work for me and I don't abuse them, there easy obtainable but if your supplier goes bust your fucked so always need a script,

But for me as the dose goes down the Psychosis goes up and the extreme anxiety and muscle cramps so if I do have to taper then eventually I'll probably end up in the house 24/7 and I told the Psych I'd rather do that than get treated like a junkie when I have had mental health problems since I was the size of my first hardon lol, only reason I'm in there is because of a big seizure then the hospital arranged it for me getting out, but it's the wrong place I'm in.

But to answer your question mate , YES Diazepam 1mg per month perfect taper for someone became addicted through recreational use only.

Edit: I just realised u were talking about this new benzo for a taper, hell no ! The thing people forget is that they are called RESEARCH Chemicals, just because they are Benzos doesn't mean it's ok, I do take Pyrazolam myself, but the chemical structure is almost identical to Alprazolam and it is the most innocent benzo ever, Etiz gives me that eye twitching shit, sketchy drug, Diclaz felt kind of like a very mild Librium or something, but for a very long half life benzo that no one knows anything about being used for a taper is just daft, If I was to take this Flubromaz all it would do is raise my tolerance even more to benzos just wouldn't fit into my diet at all, but on the other hand for someone who goes into seizure mode when the benzos run out a long half life benzo RC or not in the back-up box would come in handy.

Last edited:
I never knew that about ya benzoman. Doctors can be fucking arrogant to be fair; the term "god complex" was invented for them, this is more than true for the NHS. Soon as they're aware you have a dependence to the candy only they can give you by law- you're pretty much pond life in their eyes, as I know very well. You could have a serious psychological problem, but in their eyes, you're simply a drug-seeker.

I'm worried about the half life of diclazepam though; is 3 days on, 3 days off safe enough do you think?

TBH mate if u just want to have some fun with benzos, obviously something I can't lol, stick with the shortest half lifes possible, and if you must you them all the time then do 1 day on 2 days off, I don't know the actual half life of Diclazepam but I do know it is fairly long, if you want to avoid all the shit I've told you about I'd prob stay away from that 1 mate, stick with compounds that are out of your system within 12 hours , just my 2 cents,

If I knew all this shit now, I would be able to deal with my anxiety using the likes of Pyraz and Xanax and spacing them out accordingly then there would be none of this seizure shit,

I guy told me one time, he said once you're in Benzoland, you're in fucking Benzoland! That was his exact words , I thought to myself "aye whatever junkie" , now look at me lol

You had a massive seizure because you abuse the hell out of benzos and you ran out. You would probably be dead if it was one of the shorter-acting benzos with no active metabolites. 8)

I'm not gna lie when I say I was probly gna type something a bit cheeky back to this because you wrote that I abused the hell out of them when all I did was take 5 tablets every morning that contained Valium but little did I know they also contained fucknows how much Phenazepam as well, that was discovered later, so as far as I was aware I was taking 5 Valium per day , black market Valium, so underdosed 10mg tabs as well,

But now that I think on it even though I was taking the seizure you could have a good point when you say a benzo with no active metabolites could have killed me, that does actually make sense I suppose, although you would have to be take a shitload of whatever benzo that may be , but with diazepam maybe because it does have long acting metabolites it gives you time to actually get to a hospital, but like I mentioned if I was myself in the house that time I would have died eventually anyway if my MRS wasn't there because I could not use my hands or even shout for help because my jaw was shaking side to side sore as fuck, glands all swole up and tounge, I couldn't speak at all,

Anyway I'm just glad I'm still here, good point though, I can see how people get addicted to Xanax bars and can imagine the habits people get into with them, because a bar does nothing for me now, gna work on lowering my tolerance through some different techniques I've been thinking of so that things can work for me again, I'm leaving my bars alone for now, and the Pyraz as well, gna stay away from the Triazolos for a while, they are by far the best benzos ever for , as well as Clonaz but that is a fucker for tolerance as well, my Gabapentins for Pain are upto 600mgs 3x per day now, people say it helps but I really don't notice anything, but that as well as hitting the gym and some other things, therapeutic , should see 2014 a better year.

Edit: Unsubscribing from this thread, the only RC benzos that will ever interest me I think will need to be Triazolos.

TBH mate if u just want to have some fun with benzos, obviously something I can't lol, stick with the shortest half lifes possible, and if you must you them all the time then do 1 day on 2 days off, I don't know the actual half life of Diclazepam but I do know it is fairly long, if you want to avoid all the shit I've told you about I'd prob stay away from that 1 mate, stick with compounds that are out of your system within 12 hours , just my 2 cents,

If I knew all this shit now, I would be able to deal with my anxiety using the likes of Pyraz and Xanax and spacing them out accordingly then there would be none of this seizure shit,

I guy told me one time, he said once you're in Benzoland, you're in fucking Benzoland! That was his exact words , I thought to myself "aye whatever junkie" , now look at me lol

Sound advice mate. I've only been using diclazepam because it's so cheap compared to etizolam at my vendor. So, I'll just stick to the stuff with short half-lives like etiz and pyraz, no more than 3 days a week. Trust me, I don't want to go to benzoland, and that's from a long term opiate addict.

Why don't you make it a Friday, Sat, Sun bender thing and stick with Etiz and Xanax and Zolpidem, 3 nice short acters with a few Blue/Cheese Joints from what I gather your not into alcohol much, I don't know what Pyraz does for you if you are using them for fun, it really helps me medicinally too much of it just makes me tired, I'm gna get some more Etiz and Zolpidem and Try stacking them for sleep, I think it would make a nice combo, been eating them Xanax bars like crazy lately it's just the onset is unbeatable for a pill, gna try Loraz I think I want to give the Triazolos (Xanax and Pyrazolam) a break for a while so that they work as good as they used to again.

I never knew that about ya benzoman. Doctors can be fucking arrogant to be fair; the term "god complex" was invented for them, this is more than true for the NHS. Soon as they're aware you have a dependence to the candy only they can give you by law- you're pretty much pond life in their eyes, as I know very well. You could have a serious psychological problem, but in their eyes, you're simply a drug-seeker.

I'm glad the private sector has VERY limited presence in Canada, it was illegal up to not so long ago. So these kind of dichotomies do not happen.