• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Flubromazepam

Good idea mate, if your out of Benzoland, Stay Out bro ;) !!

Just because we take or in my case need them, doesn't mean it's cool it's far from it and I strongly advise anybody who isn't dependant to stay the fuck away from em ;)

ok for once i managed to control it. i did 12mg flubromazepam and 6mg etizolam. can tell the difference even though i took etizolam. flubromazepam is very smooth, mildly sedating, no anxiety what so ever. im giving the rest to my girlfreind. over all, probably best benzo i have tried.phori
nice mild euphoria. come up wasnt as long as some said but i did take it on an empty stomache. very pleased! this is a very good benzo over all.

Apart from the above a lot of people are really liking this Benzo, that's good stuff, I'm gna get 10 of the 4mg pills, and if I like em , I'll be going elsewhere for the powder :)

These drugs have gotta get banned sooner or later , I mean they are basically prescription pills legal to buy, if you know what your doing with powder best stocking up to be on the safe side, fucknows how nobody has died from Etiz powder, I thought that would of been the 1st thing to happen, if that did happen (god forbid it) I reckon they would all get banned.

Edit: Just noticed the other Well known Vendor that I've used for RCs does them in 5mgs, suppose it's not gna matter really as long as the drug itself is good at a dose of 10mg or lower.

Last edited:
tried it lastnight.

reqlly like no benzo ive ever had. i took 20mg right off the bat, takinng a total of 50mg, though i do have a high tolerance and my typing skills are impeded somewhat. i prefer pyraz and etiz and put it above diclaz but its more expensixe

yeah, a bit; its a good all-rounder. i probably took about 80ng now and ibe a feeling im gonna be fucked all day. oops

i keep dropping off. good muscle relaxant. probably more like diazepam than.diclaz is. deffo better than diclaz, but far too.expansive if you have a high tolerence

80mg and they come in 4 and 5mg pellets , fucksake lol, powder all the way with that shit and even at that still expensive.

Temazepam (Restoril)?

Also you can't generalize these kind of comparisons. Every person reacts differently to each Benzo. Some people don't get sedated at all from Alprazolam and others get knocked out by half a bar. My opinion is that Benzos are only good for a very short time treatment or the rebound insomnia will make things worse than before.
Have you tried Zolpidem/Zopiclon?

Temazepam (Restoril)?

Also you can't generalize these kind of comparisons. Every person reacts differently to each Benzo. Some people don't get sedated at all from Alprazolam and others get knocked out by half a bar. My opinion is that Benzos are only good for a very short time treatment or the rebound insomnia will make things worse than before.
Have you tried Zolpidem/Zopiclon?

Very true.
I'm prescribed Diaz and Temaz, and have just requested some Flubromazepam.
Obviously - I've tried Diazepam and Temazepam, but also Nitrazepam (which I found made me restless = So I'd take another and another which made me increasingly restless, so I dropped that entirely) which didn't agree with me at all.
When it came to Etizolam, I felt very, very little. It may just have been my tolerance but it felt like it was more than just that.

So - I will add my experience to this thread when I'm able to.

Be safe and seen all of yuz! <3~:)~<3

Since I live in Sweden I have Flunitrazepam on prescription. Flubro is kind of close to that only Flunitra starts working after 20 mins and you have maximimum amount in the blood 10 minutes after - it´s a bit like beeing shot out of a cannon.

Flubro is the slow variant. 4-5mg is fairly equivalent to 1mg Flunitrazepam. If these were opiates we were talking about Flunitrazepam would be Heroin and Flubromazepam Methadone.

And yes, this will sadly will come to an end soon. A tragedy which will soon take lives like we´ve seen with some of the stimulants.
The Bensos we have now Etiz, Pyra, Dicla and Flubro could easily be safley prescribed by a doctor. But with every ban they must twist the formula over and over until what will be sold a a benso in the RC-shops in 10 years will hardly resemble a bensodiazepine at all. I´d say we have about 3 more generations of safe 1,4-bensodiazepines.

As for now there are still some gems that could be revived for the next-gen when all of the above are banned, question is if they should be banned at all. One out of four eats bensodiazepines for various reasons at some point in their lives. In many countries Bensodiazepines are not banned and yet they do not have a huge problem with it either.
Lives could be saved if an addiction could be sustained without having to take to the streets and pay for overprized presciptions belonging to another. The addiction itself is not dangerous.

If we can sell something as poisonous as Paracetamol/Acetaminphen which by regular use takes 60-80 lives yearly in Sweden and over 200 in the UK without a presciption and even more if you count teen-sucides, then there is no reason for having an avenue open to a legal market of Bensodiazepines.

Benzo addiction itself IS Dangerous, FFS have u ever taken a seizure??

Anyway, so as a person who get's prescribed Flunitrazepam you are basically saying that FluBromazepam is just like Flunitraz ER ??

Interesting

Most painfull thing I've ever experienced was a Valium W/D Seizure, I wouldn't touch any of these RC Benzos or any benzos for that matter if I didn't have a script.

I've been fortunate in that I wake up with no recollection that they (the seizures) happened, only either accounts from others who were there or, if alone, clues, like bruises from falling off my bed or bits on my tongue/lip (I bit through my whole lip once and still have a mild scar to this day) as well as a very pervasive sense of depression/foreboding that something 'bad' happened. I've had a script for years (over a decade, different benzos), but lack the willpower to use as prescribed, so have finally ceased in taking them on a regular basis since last Spring. Now I will only use them for a comedown, travel/flight, or the very occasional recreational purpose. (I have a husband that keeps me in check, otherwise I'd be fucked.) That said, I now get very little out of them in that regard, so it's just for short term, sleep/mood control if I've partaken in other substances. People need to be VERY careful. They are insidious little things, those pills.

I'm sorry you had to suffer Valium w/d. That shit is no joke. Glad you're okay now.

Glad you're doing alright yourself as well mate, yeah u lucky cunt I never went unconscious I felt every bit lol, well I wasn't Lol'ing at the time haha

It's good your not dependant anymore , you don't need to worry about that shit, but one relapse could put you back there, how you managed to get off I don't know I'm guessing you done a sensible taper, I wll do this in the future, I am on a detox programme right now but it's pretty slow only seeing the Phsych every couple of months and it's my keyworker who keeps fuckin everything up for me , so on the phone I asked for a 1 on 1 with the Psychiatrist, just me and him, just said I can't open up in front of 3 people staring at me,

So I'm gna tell him all about my sypmtoms of Paranoid Schrizophrenia I suffered from since I was a kid, and how it was a GP who prescribed me my 1st ever Diazepam, and I wouldn't be in that drug centre if it wasn't for a dodgy batch of Valium containing Phenazepam wich fucked my head up, I need him to know that I had issues years before drugs were involved, I am in a centre for junkies and it's just not right , I should be seeing a psych , aye, but not in there, app in 2 days so hopefully things work out a bit better,

I'm cut down to 25mgs per day Diazepam and they through in 25mgs of Amitriptyline (my request), but not at fucking 25mgs, that's the dose for back pain, I told him 100+mg helps me, and they cut me down over a phone without seeing me wich was a load of shit, so I've not taken the Amitrip, and I've still been taking 10mgs Valium every 6 hours,

Thing is since the last time I seen him I've used Xanax and Klonopin, I'm not gna mention the Klonopin but I'm gna be honest about the Xanax, because the last time he spoke of Lorazepam (Xanax can't get on the NHS) for the panic attacks I was having at night time, so hopefully get a good result, being dependant on benzos is full time job man :p

It is an out-patient clinic for Ex/Drug Addicts, wich is not my case, I have done a lot of stupid things particularaly OD's, but I begged numerous GP's, and went into every centre possible , got consultations, I begged for help and nobody gave me it , I had to nearly die, before they took notice that it was serious, they could not let me out the hospital until I was on a supervised Valium script, and so when they asked me how many blues I had been taken per day (blues mean Black Market Valium here), I said 50 just to get help, in actual fact , my normal dose was 5 tablets in the morning, but I knew if I said that they would not help me, I just need to make it clear to the Psych that I have had mental health issued my entire life and drugs did not cause it, therefore I don't need a drugs worker, keyworker whatever u wanna call it, all I need is appointments with him, and the correct medication, I am going to tell him I got some Xanax because the panic attacks were too much and he cut my dose without even seeing me wich is wrong,

he NHS (National Health Service) , basically for people without money wich is everyone around here, they work on a budget and don't prescribe certain medications at all e.g. Alprazolam and other strong Opiate Narcotics are unseen or unheard of period, morphine is like the highest of the high and I don't mean this in a sick way but you would need to have something terminal just to get morphine, they see Tramadol as a heavy heavy drug, load of shit,

My problem is that if I get cut down because I have online contacts I am never going to stop, and I use em responsibly, wich would leave me relying on the ER for seizures, I always have a back up mind you.

If I had a lot of money I literally would never even go to any Dr unless it was serious, the internet is amazing , but the money is the issue.

No, I know what the NHS is, just not the ins and outs. My husband has had extensive knee surgery and was able to get Oramorph once, then they kept giving him crap like Tramadol,which is far more dangerous b/c it builds up in your system and leads to seizures. It's bad and does fuck all for pain.

I don't know what exactly you're seeking to achieve, but I do hope that you get the help you need one way or another. I was just trying to offer support if it's wanted and I'm again here if you need to vent ever. Good luck to you, and take care.

To be perfectly honest I'm seeking a repeat script rather than a detox, because that's what I really need and It works,

Cheers ;)

These are pretty sedating, even from a 4mg dose. Very sluggish imo. Some quite nice euphoria without any of the arrogant 'I don't give a shit feeling'. I'm just calm.

106 hr half life, dodgy stuff to be taking every day I reckon , after phenazepam, probably amaing for comedowns/hangovers, defeo wouldn't go a miss in the back up box.