• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Flubromazepam

Good legal "benzo" for come-downs n such (is it a hypnotic, not an anxiolytic), but i still prefer etizolam (vry similar to valium in my books, has that muscl rlaxing, anxio and hypno side....), yet to try diclazepam (prob today lol)

I agree..Etiz is really good IMO...only problem is ive noticed the quality is dropping...I don't take it that often...say once a month..so its not a tolerance thing...amazes me how these chemicals are still legal..!!

Wel Etizolam is prescribed in a lot of places in the world. It's like if somebody started to sell Loprazolam or Nimetazepam or Lormetazepam to places that don't have them in their pharmacopeia. I just named the 3 I wish I could get here lol. Oh also Quazepam, this one does not disrupt deep sleep (REM sleep) at all. I'd be okay with Temazepam too lol, but this is scripted almost everywhere, and is also good in letting you have some REM sleep (not kidding), it lasts so shortly, but the period it does assures you are asleep and when it's gone 4 hours later I assume your body fall back into normal sleep. I know temazepam is the best sleeping pill ever, 8 hours, no bullshit, no morning grogginess. But that's for another thread.

Should have asked here first but flubromazepam powder, like othr benzo powdr ime can not be vaped....

I agree..Etiz is really good IMO...only problem is ive noticed the quality is dropping...I don't take it that often...say once a month..so its not a tolerance thing...amazes me how these chemicals are still legal..!!
They have dozens of new ones ready to release when the current ones become illegal...

> It's like if somebody started to sell Loprazolam or Nimetazepam or Lormetazepam to places that don't have them in their pharmacopeia
There are vendors doing exactly that....

flubromazepam in my opinion is the most euphoric benzo available (bar flunitrazepam). it takes a little while to come on, and its a gradual come up to the peace it gives me - it can be used for hypnotic purposes (usually around 12mg for me), but under that and its very very similar to flunitrazepam in my opinion, just with a come up.

for instance i've currently taken a 4mg pellet - my legs have that tingly feeling, there is definite euphoria and a sense of warmth. just like flunitrazepam.

i'm definitely stocking up on these. i'm pretty sure they will be banned soon as i mentioned somewhere else.

etizolam in my opinion is a bit strange, it's good for helping a person on a bad trip, stimulant overdose, or when mixed with a ton of cannabis for some reason - i'm trying to figure it out, i'm thinking it acts on serotonin somehow.... but on its own i don't really get that much out of it frankly

Last edited by a moderator:
These things are just ridiculous. Strongest and best benzo I've had.

After years of taking etiz, diclaz, clonaz (never rated these) and diazys, these things top the lot. Got a batch of the green 8mgs and even though a bit pricey well worth it.

I was at the point of taking 5 etiz a day, but took one of these Monday morning and was still feeling it on Tuesday evening. Had 2 in total since I got them and I've been anxiety free and slept like a baby.

Only downside is you do feel quite lethargic after you wake up for a while. But if you're looking for something to get you through an entire day or taper off a short acting benzo like etiz these seem like the real deal.

Should have asked here first but flubromazepam powder, like othr benzo powdr ime can not be vaped....

Even if it could, like say DXM, most chances are that it would be extremely toxic to smoke, vape, the shit i dont care, are you the kind of person who uses a dremel to smoke pieces of oxyneos ?

These things are just ridiculous. Strongest and best benzo I've had.

After years of taking etiz, diclaz, clonaz (never rated these) and diazys, these things top the lot. Got a batch of the green 8mgs and even though a bit pricey well worth it.

I was at the point of taking 5 etiz a day, but took one of these Monday morning and was still feeling it on Tuesday evening. Had 2 in total since I got them and I've been anxiety free and slept like a baby.

Only downside is you do feel quite lethargic after you wake up for a while. But if you're looking for something to get you through an entire day or taper off a short acting benzo like etiz these seem like the real deal.

Right on bro, I have become SO SO dissatisfied with etizzy lately. Plus I just found a stellar source for flubber, def going to order me some and quit the tizz.

For real.. are there ANY US vendors? I keep looking and finding them in the UK and don't to ship here.
Just wondering if i should stop looking or if im wasting my time.

Yeah I wish this stuff would show up in the US, I wouldn't have to worry about my doctor cutting off my Valium and leaving me in hell anymore. This stuff sounds like the perfect benzo for anxiety management but I've not found any vendors that ship to the states so I guess it's a moot point.

Phatass & oblivion, smoking benzos can be done however toxic it is. I've smoked pure diazepam powder via tin foil and it gave off a very bad odor along with blue colored smoke (cannot be good) - when you put a flame under the tin foil it turns blue, highly regret doing it esp since I had a 4mg/day clonazepam tolerance. I also smoked phenazepam via tin foil and meth pipe strictly b/c the effects were instant compared with its 3-4hrs oral onset, it worked better in a meth pipe however that is not that point. The point is when I chased phenazepam instead of turning blue it turned purple, which I know for a fact is a (def) sign of pyrolisis which results in very toxic carcinogenics (MDPV also undergoes pyrolisis when smoked via smoking).

In conclusion from past experience I can say that if you have the pure powder smoking will be very toxic. I personally have *regular* chest infections every few months like a Swiss clock, unexplainable symptoms - not withdrawls but rather sweating in both +30C or in -30C weather. Many conditions I know for a fact came from smoking things beside weed & hash. I was a (successful) heroin addict for almost a year, using up to a g/day of east coast nr.4 by chasing the dragon...anyways one of the dealers around here got busted and his dope taken to be analyzed, it came out to be 48% or 49% h. The dope wasn't the best, there is dope that can be upwards to 50-60%, this was average quality that we get around here in our little town. Point being the smoke I've inhaled over the years from diverse chemicals have caused me lung problems (only 27yrs), recently I was diagnosed with a lung infection & give antibiotics to take for 10 days but I get these infections regularly, that's my concern. I also take 2 puffers a day, the red one the most and the blue one when needed & I know plenty of heavy weed/hash smokers that don't have the lung problems I do. Lastly I am very sensitive to colds or any lung/chest related issues.

p.s. Never tried flubromazepam but hope its good. I will try it eventually, sooner rather than later and let you know my thoughts on it.

Last edited:
Looks like I'm finally going to get to try this.

Its seriously expensive though. It would be much cheaper to find a new doctor who will give me my 20mg of Valium a day and let me put an end to this taper from hell.

Either way, I'm excited to try it!

What's peoples feelings about bromazepam? I've heard it's a lot of peoples favourite benzo and a couple say its weak and boring, if it is a lot of people's favourite it'll be interesting to see how they feel about flubromazepam.

Does anyone know if flubromazepam is stronger than bromazepam? Does a fluorine ring tend to increase the potency of a benzo? And going off what changes it makes to other benzos (eg the difference between nitrazepam and flunitrazepam) are there any typical effects that an added fluorine ring has?

It´s a good quality benzo if you choose to use it for a longer period. It´s sometimes prescribed to take with Methadone.

Got it today. Just did a 1-2mg test dose. Powder doesn't really have a taste. I'm so used to sharp chemical tastes that it was kind of surprising to not have any taste from it. Doubt I'll notice anything but since I'm really anxious right now and have been all day, I'll know soon.

Diclazepam is also strangely tasteless, pretty much disappears when it hits my tounge.

Maybe it's a benzo thing. Certainly not complaining.

Well my little test is actually an active dose, albeit weakly so. Took about 2 hours before I felt anything but I'm sitting here on the couch kind of almost nodding but my anxiety is still pretty damn high.

I think at a higher dose this would be really pleasant. I had a few Xanax-style euphoric rushes which I simply don't get from my Valium but it's odd that my anxiety may even be slightly heightened. Could just be because of my anxiety I always have when I try something new and potent.

It would not surprise me at all if I wake up in the morning still feeling this. And that's exactly what I wanted it for - long half life for the purpose of staving off benzo withdrawal should I have a situation where I'm out of Valium and can't get more.

I do have a mild headache. I don't usually get headaches so that's a bit odd.

I'll have to try it again after a wash out period of a week or so at a 2-4mg dose and see what that yields. I hope the headache is just a one time thing. Either way I'm actually sleepy right now so I'm gonna lie down and try to sleep.

I think I'm going to be happier with this than Etizolam which was a disappointment. I'm curious about diclazepam but the potency of it is what turns me off. Not to mention the price. All of these benzos are kind of expensive.

The only benzos/z-drugs/similar chemicals are zopiclone/flubromazepam and etaqualone. Etaqualone gave by fare the most euphoria, it felt like a "hard drug" to me whatever that means. It produced a strange almost physical dissociatition which lead to some pretty bizarre behaviour , luckily I was alone so no one could see my giggly and nothing and licking my keyboards. Or any of my numerous spontaneous. It's really what I expected a non-opiate downer to feel like although there was a bit more energy. Zopiclone was nice for relaxing although I was a little disappointed that I didn't have any noticeable visual effects sometimes reported with these drugs. Etizolam is not that euphoric but it can sure help you relax and can alleviate many of the negative effects of stimulant comedowns. The most euphoric, other than etaqualone was flubromazepam. It actually gave you a noticeable buzz without taking a huge about of it. The only downside is the the long come up. Not very suitable for practical purposes but if you're looking for a benzo that will keep you feeling good all night they flubromazapam is a good choice. Etaqualone would be first if it weren't for that short half-life, both of these drugs are things I would suggest doing with friends whereas etizolam and zopiclone are more things to do when you want to wind down after a long day b yourself. Full disclosure while I was taking flubromazepam I was also doing a ilttle mxe, something which for me is far more euphoric than any benzo (maybe not related drugs like etaqualone) nevertheless I think flubromazapam is the choice recreational benzo on the rc market and etizolam is the choice functional one. I've never tried any of the traditional benzos so I can't compare them. I really feel like I would absolutly love zaleplon or zolpidem thought. All the relaxed sedation of z-drugs along with the potential for some really interesting effects of perception. I feel we're too caught up in chasing psychedelics that we're ignoring vast amounts of potential knowledge.

I had a stimulated reaction to my test dose after awhile so I'm not entirely sure that I got what I ordered. Since I have Valium from the doctor and Etizest tabs, I see no point in testing further at my own risk with this compound. Suffice to say that the effects I got were of a distinct and not very pleasant stimulant later so I can only assume that it was my regular dose of valium that was responsible for the sedation early. I ended up not being able to sleep until my next dose of Valium and even then it was not restful sleep at all.

Must not of been flubro then kat, it's euphoric and sedating I really like it but shit makes me black out and nod off so I stopped using it.

Must not of been flubro then kat, it's euphoric and sedating I really like it but shit makes me black out and nod off so I stopped using it.

Based on the effects and the other chemicals the vendor carried, I'd say it was probably 3,4-CTMP which is why I'm glad that I did a test dose. If I had taken a 4 or 8mg dose, it would have been a really bad thing.

I'll stick with Valium and the occasional Etizolam. Why mess with RC benzos when you have the real thing?