• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Flubromazepam

So this may be the wrong spot to ask this, but I recently acquired some supposed brand name Pfizer 2mg xanax bars. I've only ever seen them once before, and since just about everyone's insurance gives generics its puzzling where they came from.

They looked identical to the real ones on every way but they didn't have that shine to them and were slightly crumbly. Plus they didn't have that instant bitter taste, I got a bitter taste after taking one SL but there is def some kind of benzo in there BC I felt it.

Has anyone in the north east, or anywhere for that matter seen these? I read am article that 45k were seized at the Mexican border but it never gave a gcms.

A guy who bought some plans on getting one tested but my guess is its like phenazepam or some other gray market benzo.

Just really weird to see a perfect copy. I found a site that sells the dies for all sorts of pills, the 2mg Pfizer's, even 8mg subozones.

I mean does anyone actually get the brand name bars? If anyone has anything to add or any info of appreciate it. Mods if this is verboten sorry.

There was brand name bars in Canada up to 2011 (in my province anyway, health being mostly a provincial responsability/issue, especially my province which acts like it's not even part of Canada), now only Mylan generics are available. Brand name Xanax exists for the 1mg, .5mg and .25mg doses now. I remember coming back from my friend in a bus (he lives 2h30 north from me and my student card was still giving me a 50% rebate on the ride so I took the bus to his home regularly where I would meet his opiate addicted friends and him and his benzo addicted girlfriend. He had a script for brand name Xanax (meaning he pays the extra that the provincial gov insurance won't pay for to get the brand name), he had such a ridiculously high script, which used to be even higher..but he was scripted 3x2mg twice a day in those days. I remember chewing on the 2 Xanax bars he had given me (I was mostly there for his opiate friendly friends ;) I remember I chewed it, and that it didn't taste good like my benzo script (3 times 1mg clonaz a day), he would recognize them by the cold feeling clonazepam leaves in your throat sometimes. I notice that I miss the guy but he's busy being a responsible man taking care of his little daughter, he was super glad that I had left my gamecube and resident evil 4 at his house, she was playing and said she was learning english with the WELCOME!!! guy (lol). She was 5 years old and blasting her way pretty far in the game, its incredible how kids grow up faster and faster.....also time...brand name Xanax 2mg was there just around the corner of time but then my province decided it could do without it, it's like how all provinces got rid of Triazolam but Ontario right now....I want to try Halcion before it's too late, now that's unicorn rare compared to brand name Xanax.

I took 8MG 4 hours ago and don't totally feel any different, but I added 2MG of etizolam hoping to kick it in. How long is the onset in your guys' experience? Clearly I'm tempted to take another, but don't want to black out at work.

Asked for a sample, as it is quite pricey and received a 20mg of powder contained in a small bag. Benzos are one of my favorite substances, not just because they're very recreational or even euphoric, but just for the fact that they allow me to breathe and not feel as if im on the verge of a panic attack at all times. Not expecting much, I consumed 20 mg sublingually and was a little disappointed in the beginning as im accustomed to quick acting benzos, but right when the effects started setting in about an hour and a half later I had discovered my favorite, and I've tried every possible one an individual could get in the US.

It's like they took all the pros from all the benzos and combined them into one . It has great muscle relaxant properties like valium, it's also a great hypnotic, such as temazepam. It provides a great deal of anxiolytic effects like one would expect from xanax. Only downside is that it takes a while for it to come on. Even sublingually it took an hour to start to feel and peaked at around 3 hours, but it last for ever, which is a plus for me. It actually induced a subtle, but most definite sense of euphoria as well.

Unfortunately, it is a little expensive, but i think it might be worth it. I've always been envious of those who are able to try benz like nitrazepam, loprazolam, nimetazepam, but I think I found one just right. Highly recommended.

Oh my god this stuff is DISGUSTING!

I mixed ~25mg with 25mL of PG and did an allergy test of .1mL and that bitterness... Oh man... I don't know how I'm gonna handle taking full doses lmao.

It doesn't like to dissolve in PG... I'll probably just scale it out from now on. Taking 8mL of this stuff would make me puke.

100 mg/30ml is the perfect ratio for Flubromazepam: GP [EDIT: 100mg/10ml will give you .5mg per drop]

With that mix, 1 drop from a plastic e-juice bottle = .5mg; 25 doses per 30ml @ 4mg per dose.

:)

Last edited:
100 mg/30ml is the perfect ratio for Flubromazepam: GP

With that mix, 1 drop from a plastic e-juice bottle = .5mg; 25 doses per 30ml @ 4mg per dose.

How did you get that into solution? I wasn't expecting the PG to take as long as it did.

My reasoning for making such a weak solution is so I can do a series of small microdoses to make certain it isn't flubromazolam first since the vendor I ordered from has both. No noticeable effects from 100mcg and 250mcg of flubromazolam is said to be the recreational spot. I'm pretty certain it's the pam that I ordered but safety first.

Anyway, this was my first experience with PG and I was kind of surprised when I put the powder in there that it didn't dissolve right away but I left it in a glass overnight and it had almost completely been dissolved this morning. How long would it take to get 100mg into 30mL? That's the strength I want to go for when I make my actual solution.

How did you get that into solution? I wasn't expecting the PG to take as long as it did.

My reasoning for making such a weak solution is so I can do a series of small microdoses to make certain it isn't flubromazolam first since the vendor I ordered from has both. No noticeable effects from 100mcg and 250mcg of flubromazolam is said to be the recreational spot. I'm pretty certain it's the pam that I ordered but safety first.

Anyway, this was my first experience with PG and I was kind of surprised when I put the powder in there that it didn't dissolve right away but I left it in a glass overnight and it had almost completely been dissolved this morning. How long would it take to get 100mg into 30mL? That's the strength I want to go for when I make my actual solution.

I measure the PG into the plastic dropper bottle and measure the Flubro, then funnel it in to the bottle of PG solution. You can always increase the amounts, but keeping the same ratio of 100mg/30ml and use a glass flask or Ball jar. You shake and swirl the mixture until it's clear and completely dissolved. Swirl/shake for a few min, then let it rest for about 10 min.

The Ball jar method seems to dissolve a little bit faster. It takes about 30-45 min of constant agitation to complete

Just do your math, check and re-check it and you'll know exactly how to dose.

I measure the PG into the plastic dropper bottle and measure the Flubro, then funnel it in to the bottle of PG solution. You can always increase the amounts, but keeping the same ratio of 100mg/30ml and use a glass flask or Ball jar. You shake and swirl the mixture until it's clear and completely dissolved. Swirl/shake for a few min, then let it rest for about 10 min.

The Ball jar method seems to dissolve a little bit faster. It takes about 30-45 min of constant agitation to complete

Just do your math, check and re-check it and you'll know exactly how to dose.

So no heat required to get it into solution? I have 4 ounce amber vials that I can shake the shit out of and leave sitting for a day or even multiple days if there's no problem getting it to go into solution at room temp. Since they're amber, I can't really see in to make sure its all gone which is why I made my test batch in a clear drinking glass from the kitchen. So far its been sitting there around 12 hours and seems to have absorbed everything except for a few large particles which likely are inert.

I was thinking of doing 100mg to 40mL to make an even 4mg/mL dosing (I bought a pack of 1mL needless syringes so I can get exact amounts), I'm just unsure if it will go into solution at room temperature.

Dang, looking at doing 4mg per ml in PG, think it'll work?

I don't know... Seems like it might be a stretch.

Poster above me got 3.3mg so maybe not?

I don't think 4mg/mL is going to go into solution very easily, probably involve heating and such that I'm not equipped for. And I'd rather not waste 160mg of powder and 40mL of PG trying it. So I don't know what to do right now.

I must be doing something wrong or benzo tolerance is way too high,but I don't take them much so can't see how. Last night I took 8mg,waited 1 1/2 hours and nothing,just a little tickle,I then took another 4mg and went to sleep not long after,woke up fine,no grogginess. So these are the 4mg orange ones from a chemical with a wire attached to it. I've been taking etizolam from them for a week now and think they're pretty week too,I have to literally munch 6 to get a tingle,they taste just like phenibut. I'm actually thinking of asking for a refund so I can get some from somewhere that work.

I've had etizolam else where and they definitely work,I get a good buzz on two. My benzo use is very sporadic,like this is the fist time sonce June that I done any.

So no heat required to get it into solution? I have 4 ounce amber vials that I can shake the shit out of and leave sitting for a day or even multiple days if there's no problem getting it to go into solution at room temp. Since they're amber, I can't really see in to make sure its all gone which is why I made my test batch in a clear drinking glass from the kitchen. So far its been sitting there around 12 hours and seems to have absorbed everything except for a few large particles which likely are inert.

I was thinking of doing 100mg to 40mL to make an even 4mg/mL dosing (I bought a pack of 1mL needless syringes so I can get exact amounts), I'm just unsure if it will go into solution at room temperature.

No heat required, and be especially careful applying too much heat to the brown glass or any glass that's not Pyrex or made for extreme temperatures.

Also, I made an error in my previous posts, which I will go back and edit...but I use a 100mg/10ml mixture to get .5mg per drop from the plastic dropper bottles, not 100mg/30ml...although, 100mg/30ml isn't bad either. It all depends on your plans for it.

If you're trying to dissolve tablets, keep in mind that they do contain a bonding agent that may or may not dissolve completely. I'd use only pharm grade powder for PG extraction.

Oh no I've got pharmaceutical grade powder. It just took a long time to go into solution. I left the cup for a whole day and it is all in solution now. I mean there is not one spec of flubro visible in there anymore.

I did a series of tests yesterday's with 100, 200,and a 150 Mic dose and it was not active so I am not any longer concerned that it is flubromazolam so I'm going to take a milligram today and see. I don't like to jump in head first with these things anymore, chemical sensitivity and all that. I have enough of it that there is no need to jump in head first.

So you got 10mg/mL without issue? That's pretty impressive. I think I will make mine with 4mg/mL. The perfectionist in me tells me to go buy a 100mL syringe for more accuracy when measuring the PG so maybe I'll order that today too.

Allergy tests went well. Definitely not flubromazolam. Took 1mg earlier and its mildly active at that level, at least for me, so I just took 4mg.

You get used to the taste pretty quickly but I don't want to make 1mg/mL again in the future, taking 4mL of PG is a bit much.

Even at 1mg, I was getting a feeling that this is a nice smooth benzo... probably going to like this one more than diazepam.

That's good it worked for you, what was the consensus of thinking it could have been flubromazolam? Rushed buy?

Mines sitting with no hurry to try (4mg/ml), I have a slightly cloudy bottle, so it's hard to see if it's taken yet, but looking through the bottom before shaking today I could see no residue. Been sampling some friends deshochloro-etiz with fondness, main reason I'm able to take my time with this flubro mix (first time).

Not a rushed buy at all. The vendor carried both. Regardless of my trust for the vendor based on our extensive exchanges before the purchase, it would have been irresponsible of me to still knowingly take the risk and jump right in to a full dose. I've gotten chemicals mixed up a few times by vendors - was sold 2C-E that was really 2C-P and AMT that was really 5-MeO-AMT. The latter landed me in the hospital with a pulse of 200 and BP of 190/95 and it took a double IV injection of Ativan to get my pulse stable at 120 again. The 2C-E mix up would have been much worse if I took what my usual dose of 2C-P was.

So yeah. I'm cautious now.

This 4mg seems to be slowly starting to kick in. I'm slightly sedated, have a nice mild euphoria going, and I'm having a hard time getting my sentence finished. lol. I think I will like this one a lot. With its half life, I could switch from my Valium to flubromazepam and taper off using flubromazepam so much easier than cutting Valium pills too. Lets see if I still feel this in the morning. From what I understand, it continues to increase until the 2 1/2 to 3 hour mark so I have about an hour to go before full effects but I'm really liking the way this creeps in and its like someone hit that "chill" button while simultaneously gently pushing the "pleasure" button.

i have some 8mg pelets coming tomorrow I am already on 1mg of kpins per night but after a year on those I am not sleeping very well. I have had the flubro before I find it nice and strong but pricey. anyone know if there will be any interaction with the kpins as my chemical knowledge is somewhat limited can I take both at the same time with out wiring my brain straight down the nut house?

flubro is pretty good, but meclonazepam is where its at now folks... get with the game..... lol ;)

i have some 8mg pelets coming tomorrow I am already on 1mg of kpins per night but after a year on those I am not sleeping very well. I have had the flubro before I find it nice and strong but pricey. anyone know if there will be any interaction with the kpins as my chemical knowledge is somewhat limited can I take both at the same time with out wiring my brain straight down the nut house?

They're both benzos. And using any benzo to try to get to sleep is a bad idea. Hypnotic effects wear off before anything else does. There are so many non-benzo pills that can make people sleep that it makes no sense to use benzos for that purpose.

flubro is pretty good, but meclonazepam is where its at now folks... get with the game..... lol ;)

Ehhhh... I don't need any parasites killed. Besides, I get powder, not pellets, and since i'm in the US it would be hard to get powder shipped to me.

Between flubro, etiz, and alp plus my Valium prescription I think I'm covered.

We'll IMO these flubromazepam are weak as he'll,nothing like bromazepam,if you ever had bromazepam you would know what I'm talking About,the Brand I had were Lexotan 3mg and they hit you like and excorcet missile or for our American friends like a patriot...flubromazepam is supposed to be a version of bromazepam,something's wrong guys,even if I were obtaining powder to shoot up I still would think it has nothing on true tried and tested benzodiazepines.

Is this what it's come to on the RC benzo scene? I would rather pay more and get good shit.