• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Flubromazepam

I'm sitting with thousands of Valum and actually want to try these now, just for something different

Wouldn't expect fireworks. Just a general bennnie from my small experience. Some motor co-rdination issues but really manageable, calm as a cucumber and sleep is easy and deep for me.

Better than diclaz and i haven't had valium in years. And it's been said before but pyrazolam, whilst pretty shit for the effects most of the lurkers here want, is fantastic for anxiety with very few side (good) effects.

This comment whilst on the gear so it's not a trainwreck so long as your sensible, best of luck.

Etiz is rapid like Xanax,

From the posts this seems to be a long acter maybe something like Valium

I just ordered 20 8mg green pellets and took 3 at 11:45 am its now 3:45 pm and I still have that heady feeling relaxed and chilled they didnt work for about 1 and a half hours and I thought I was sold a shit batch if it keeps up I wont need any meds for sleep tonight I will see how it goes. I am not slurring my words stumbling round the house just have a nice feeling that just keeps going on and on I think I like Flubromazepine its very nice

Gave this one a try after etizolam just stopped working for me. I have some experiences with bromazepam, alprazolam, diazepam, oxazepam, clonazepam and other shit I cant remember, but only few days binge, never long-term user. I seem to have naturally high tolerance to benzos except alprazolam - 3mg have always knocked me out. Now I have high tolerance that I got from one month etizolam abuse, just going to high doses, from 2-3 mg to 10-20 in two weeks, because it just wasnt working at low doses anymore. I tried 24mg of flubromazepam 5 hours ago, felt something but it faded about two hours later so now I added 40mg more to see what it going to give me. Will write back.

I have been on them 3 days now and they are hardcore IMHO. Woke up this morning and have been in and out of consciousness all day. I have the 8mg ones and take two to help with sleep. my misses hsd two and was out like a light 2 hours later and with no tolerance has been feeling the effects for 2 days now. Loved the sleepy feeling I have had all day. gonna defo order some more but they are a bit pricey them green monsters

Nothing special. Dosed another 40mg now. Long a little bit sleepy but just normal benzo high, reminds me of bromazepam at high doses (40mg+). I like etizolam more than this.

Treat with respect. I find Flubros are best not used unless you want to get really mashed and forgetful. my girl's grampa got his hands on some. He said it was the best benzo he'd had in years .

Yeah mind_exploring 40mg of this stuff would probably put down a horse. You must have a really weak batch. Be careful. The ones I have are small lighter green circles. 8mg for me has me extremely mellow and 12mg stumbling and nodding. My roommate crushed andsmoked a quarter of a flu (so ~2mg) on some bud and said he was pretty fucked up.

So just try 12 on an empty stomach if you get a new batch, probably get rid of the old..

One Love

Anyone tried to smoke this compound?

Roomate said he crushed up unknown amount of powder and smoked on top of bowl of cannabis. Claims he felt really nice but I was neither there or tried it myself.
Believe he said it was a 1/4 of and 8mg light green pill.

i use benzos alot doctor benzos RC benzos and Flubromazepam is the nuts IMHO

I've taken 8mg Flub, 4mg Etiz and 1mg of Diclazepam - Other than feeling relaxed slightly. I expected to be passed out by now. I don't have a high benzo tolerance. This is the first set of benzos I've tried since 8 months past.
UPDATE: 15:30 took an extra 1mg Diclazepam and I do not feel any of the effects I thought i would. I am actually hyperactive and cannot still still.
UPDATE:17:28 - None of the above have even made me the slightest bit sleepy, I feel mild relaxation but thats about it. What should I do now? Take 8mg of Flub? Or 6mg of Etiz? but if you view the above messages, is that even wise? And why can't I feel anything happening? Bad batch from my supplier? Do you think I should contact them?

I wouldn't push for an urgent reply to this matter, but I need some input here. I don't want to like.. overdose on these things but they do not seem to be working and that is worrying me greatly. So any advice right now, could possible save my life :S

UPDATE: 18:21 Took 2mg Etizolam - Still no effect. I am concerned that I have been given a dodgey supply. I should be on my back or at least feeling severe sedation. But I barely feel anything
UPDATE: 18:42 - Taking 8mb of
Flubromazepam - I am preying that this doesn't surpress my breathing. This is a lot of medication to ingest and the worse thing is, I feel nothing. No sedation or major relaxation.
UPDATE:19:46 - 4mg Etizolam injested.
TALLY: Taken: 10mg Etizolam, 2mg Diclazepam, 16m
[FONT=arial, times New Roman, helvetica]g Flubromazepam (Over 5-6 hours) minimal effect, coordination fine, no slurred speech, minimal relaxation.[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, times New Roman, helvetica]Not sure what more I can do. Advice would be great right about now. I might have to seek urgent medical advice. None of these dosages have done anything noticeable, but I am worried about internal [/FONT]
[FONT=arial, times New Roman, helvetica]damage. I really would like someone to comment on this urgently.[/FONT]

you cant od on that dose man up

I tried Flubro for the 1st time today at 20mg, but I was still nodding from Codeine and DHC from last night, it hut me hard after about an hour it creeped up , I hut a munch then fell asleep on the phone, but this has good benzo properties, muscle relaxing properties are VERY good, much the same as Clonazepam, it is hypnotic, long acting,

Conclusion: Good muscle pain killer, Nice happy glow from it hypnotic stuff, Low dose daytime, High dose for insomnia, this could work for both GAD and Insomnia just like Clonazepam if the dosing is correct,

Long story short the benzo man gives it the thumbs up and I will be buying a load of raw powder and may press some 10mg pills to go with my 5mg Etizolam pills :)

hey all,

do you think that 500mg would dissolve in 100ml of propylene glycol?

I know alprazolam works at 2.5mg/ml (250mg in 100ml) but no idea for flubro. I've got a 100ml bottle on hand and 500mg on order, but can buy more pg if needed but it's a nice bottle for the 100ml x)
And it works out at 5mg/ml, so about one dose per ml, which is easy to measure with oral syringe/pipette. I've got medium tolerance but I'll try 5mg to start with as that seems to be fine.

Last edited:
Hey all, tried this last night. Had half a 4mg tab then an hour or so later had the rest to see what happened as off work till next week. It made me very sedated and tired, that's all i can say Bout this. All today i think i have felt the effects too as ive felt a bit spacey and sedated today. And im shattered now! I will need to try this is different settings to see where and when is best to use it.

Last edited: