• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Ultimate Poppy Pod/Seed Tea Mega Merged Thread IV

Discussing legality is not allowed. If it continues, this thread will be closed.

You'll find more info on other sites. You can find good seeds.... Like every one in two bags at best nowadays unless you pay 2x-5x the price per lb, which I am not trying to get into price discussion just making a point. You'd be better off finding pods, but they will likely have to be sent through customs, which would be hard to explain at a point.

It's just not worth it for regular use. It's too unstable

Honestly I'd prefer standardized formulations just not bupe, fent, done, tram, etc.

Poppy Seed Tea Method: Twice As Potent

This method uses half the amount of water to make poppy seed tea (PST). I started using this method when there was just too much tea to drink for the desired effects. I?ll keep this brief.

1. Add the desired amount of poppy seeds into a large jug.
2. Add the same amount of water or juice into the jug, filling it no more than 3/4 the way.
3. Optional: Add lemon juice to enhance the effects.
4. Close the lid tight and shake for 10-15 minutes.
5. Drain the liquid into another jug using filter paper or a cheese cloth.
6. Throw out the used seeds and pour the tea back into the jug.
7. Repeat steps 1-6 using the tea made from the first batch.

You will now get 2x the desired effects consuming half the tea, by reusing the tea made from the first batch. If you have any questions or better methods, let me know. Enjoy.

is it worth using the seeds? From what I here they are very variable in the amount of alkaloids they have and there is no way of telling from batch to batch

do you get good results from it, or are using the pods moreeffective?

Well my pet walnut ordered some seeds for his walnut family. He intends to tell everyone the experience.

No need to post about your pet as it's frowned upon in BL & I'm sure you'll get the lions share of them. Lookout for seeds/ pods that are high in Thebaine vs morphine/codeine as they;re becoming more prevalent these days.

There are other sites where they discuss this and brands.... Not a hard site to find. Honestly we don't need this here.

You are making shit up. You need to stop making poppy seed tea seem like an option. The availability has been dwindling more and more as there is less and less supply and more and more demand. I gave up recently trying to even get it and went back to dope it was that bad.

Of course you can make a more saturated solution doing smaller washes back to back with water, which is likely to get more off efficiently, but imagine trying to wash and filter 5 times for 0.5-1 lb seeds. That's a pain... It may make the solution more concentrated, but not 2x stronger. That's like saying butane extraction is always superior over ice hash when the fact is it's all based upon the product you use to make it not just the method of production. Basically just like your hash will only be as good as the bud PST will only be as good as the seeds you put into it, which as I said seem hard to find now even more so than pods imo, which are too expensive.

haha... i forgot to mention that it's actually not fun. ya'know waking up sick and taking 15mins to prepare a foul liquid thats gonna give you stomach ache and take an hour to kick in, and then half the time it being underwhelming 8)

This method you're promoting is going to get someone killed. Poppy seed tea is the worst its ever been right now. With that said, there's still some potency(very little) lurking here and there in the bottoms of the vendors silos and such, and with the extreme inconsistency between bags you never know what you've got. In the unlikely event someone gets some straight fire, your double decoction may just be a death sentence.

TLDR: Do NOT concentrate PST

is it worth using the seeds? From what I here they are very variable in the amount of alkaloids they have and there is no way of telling from batch to batch

do you get good results from it, or are using the pods moreeffective?

PST always worked for me when my tolerance was low. Even the cheap seeds from walmart and superstore... but the ones from the local bulk barn worked the best. In fact, PST was what got me into opiates in the first place. After getting addicted to harder opiates it wouldn't get me high anymore but would reduce withdrawals. Yes pods would be better. But are pretty hard to get in my experience.

This is Canada keep in mind... it might be different elsewhere....

you guys are fear mongering and its going to get seeds more highly scrutinized. they are very safe for the opiate tolerant, informed and experienced in making it. there's people doing carfent on here for christsake.

Gonna agree with you there.

I'm not trying to fear monger, but point out it's pretty much as unstable as buying dope if not more so you just don't have to go to the block and risk running into toxic alkaloids. I have gone back and forth between trying to use it and not and while maybe even just half a year ago it would've been easier to get. It might get easier again, but it seems droughts of seeds are becoming more and more frequent

Always take test doses first. And PST can take a very long time to fully kick in, so be extra careful about redosing