• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

CT dope

^I was thinking that, but I was waiting for someone else to say it, just in case I was missing something! But what else could it be? People's names?

Hey guys just wanted to give y'all a heads up about some super potent dope coming outta the beat. I think it's pretty much pure fentanyl cut with some bullshit, Not even sure there's dope in it. ANyways it mixes/draws up clear and leaves a white crystalline type residue. Since it draws up clear people may think its weak but don't be fooled this stuff will bring you to your knees. It was witnessed today dude did one bag and oded. He's ok though, anyway be careful guys. Also the man with the goods just threw this new batch into the same stamps he's been slinging. So I mean he did warn me about the strength but makes me wonder if he truly told everyone else to be careful. Alright fellas God bless.

^^

We have a dangerous stamp/batch thread for that purpose. PM one of the mods of this forum or senior staff and tell them about it to see if it warrants being added to the thread,

I mainly copped in New Haven the last year and half. Prices a little higher, but it was a shorter drive then Hartford for me. Plus everyone I know who used to routinely buy dope in Hartford has gotten arrested buying dope in Hartford. The prices are definitely better there and the dope isn't that bad for how cheap it is. I don't really know the city all that well though.

^^

How is New Haven with the crime and shit? I heard it was really bad, but I didn't know if it was just tough talk from the guys who used to live there, or if it really was that bad.

^
How do you mean exactly? There's police around, but I'm not going around meeting people on the street. It's pre-arranged with a cell phone and I'm usually in the vicinity of Southern or maybe Yale, so being white isn't an issue. I'm never really going to any bad areas. The pharmacy where I get rigs is sort of at the start of a rougher area, but aside from people asking for change or a spare rig if they see me buying a ten pack, I never really got hassled. (Knock on wood)

I have copped on the street. Would not suggest this. It was a few years ago and even though I did meet a connect and a middle-man (well older black woman, she was pretty cool actually), I got ripped off at least twice and it was pretty shady. I did meet this cool black girl one night who helped me cop. I thought she was selling, she thought I was coming to fuck a black prostitute (she was a crack whore - literally), a hilarious mix-up, but I ended up with bags and she got some money for crack so it was all good.

Not to be racist as my dealer was black and he was cool as hell, but if you meet someone off the street and you're white and look not homeless they might try to tell you an inflated price per bag.

I ended up in "extended care" rehab in New Haven a few years ago, it's pretty easy to find phone connects there, and just meet the guy wherever from what I've heard....

Half the staff at the rehab were from there and ex-heroin, and a few of the people I was there with left and went on a run in New Haven....

New Haven is my place. Grew up there, live there (I moved to nyc for some time) and cop there. NH has a bad wrap 4 crime but the truth is, of ur not in a gang..then ur pretty much okay. Thr violence stays in the bad parts and is usually between gang members, they usually dont get civillians involved. Everynow and again like any other metro urban city..there will be someone who was just at thr wrong place and time and got hit by a bullet in cross fire. There are a lotttt of cops and they DO pull u over of ur lookin mega shady but in my experiences (my dealers atleast) were not stupid. They always drive somewhere better to meet u, OR you actually pick them up and drive them somewhere. New haven is broken up into sev neighborhoods and really good ones are literally a street over from the bad ones. And its all mixed up. Not like the northern part is good, and south is the ghetto, the areas are mixed so its not unusual for str8 laced white ppl and ghetto ppl to be in eachothers neighborhoods cuttin thru. Its very easy to come up with a believable story for cops if u do happened to get pulled over. And they generally only stop u of ur doing something CLEARLY shady like driving around a block on ur phone 5 times. Or nodding face in a parked car lol which idiots do. All my current connects deliver to me now tho so its easy 4 me. And they are steady, prompt and overall nice ppl. Idk of any open air. Its all direct contact. At desparate times ive driven around the hoods but never mustered up thr courage to go up to anyone. And while im doing that one of my 2 dudes usually gets back to me. It doesn't happen often but when it does they seem to both not be around tho they r completely unrelated. It sucks when that happens. And idk ne1 that uses anymore or talk to them nor want to hence the desparation of driving around lol. My guys r so prompt and easy to deal with I got spoiled and have very little patience (don't we all?) When waiting 4 sum1 to come thru. When my main went on vaca he had some1 take over and omg "ill be right there coming to u now" meant up to 4 hrs. Ughhh the piy of insanity. Sry venting a bit. Lol.

Last edited:
Can someone sticky this. For some reason I keep getting the mobile version and then have to dig around for this post to switch back. This is very unfair and dare I say inhumane.

I stickied it in Support for ya.

Lots of 203 I see ...I'm not on H though but I know the "game" ..

Last edited:
^^

How is New Haven with the crime and shit? I heard it was really bad, but I didn't know if it was just tough talk from the guys who used to live there, or if it really was that bad.

Some people looked up on I think it was the FBI data base .. Bpt and 2-3 other cities on the top 10 and then Hartford is one of the top 10 in America or the world (doubt world just can't remember sorry) (google it for direct results ?) .

btw top 10 as in top 10 most dangerous cities under X population and then top 10 I'm assuming dangerous in America b/c the worlds got to have 10 places easily that are worse than Hartford ...

I have actually heard that too. I think it's per capita or something. There are places far more dangerous than Hartford but for how small it is it is incredibly dangerous. There's only roughly 120k people living there and still an average of like 30 murders and 60 rapes a year. It is a lot safer now than it was 20 years ago during all the gang wars though so a lot of the things you read about it are from back then

I have actually heard that too. I think it's per capita or something. There are places far more dangerous than Hartford but for how small it is it is incredibly dangerous. There's only roughly 120k people living there and still an average of like 30 murders and 60 rapes a year. It is a lot safer now than it was 20 years ago during all the gang wars though so a lot of the things you read about it are from back then

Ya what was it Los solidos vs Latin kings mostly and then random bloods and crips like bpt and Stamford are

Yeah it was almost all between solids vs kings but there were many small gangs that I'm sure put in their two cents worth of killing. Don't think there were (m)any bloods or crips in hartford back then but I do know there's at least some bloods around these days. I was young, don't specifically remember details about it I just remember hearing about it from my dad's side of things (he worked for the power company and used to go through all the neighborhoods up north on foot to do meter readings and service disconnects).

Yeah it was almost all between solids vs kings but there were many small gangs that I'm sure put in their two cents worth of killing. Don't think there were (m)any bloods or crips in hartford back then but I do know there's at least some bloods around these days. I was young, don't specifically remember details about it I just remember hearing about it from my dad's side of things (he worked for the power company and used to go through all the neighborhoods up north on foot to do meter readings and service disconnects).

They had it on ....that show gangland lol I'm only 25 the solidos are beaten but there's plenty of gangs now but yea the solidos went to war with the kings bc of something but I think they were friendly before that (if that's true then you'd assume bloods or crips or some other type of gang was their enemy ..bc they always have enemies ) .

hey guys, I just moved here from the chi. The dope out there was great. how is the dope scene out here? and how would you compare to chicago if you can?