• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

CT dope

I am in the Waterbury area and I usually acquire high quality dope. Right now my dealer is dry and I only use him. I never realized how hard it can be to cop without a connect.

Hi guys I'm new in Ct and can someone send me a private message? I'm near hartford and I have some questions ty

Last edited:
Anyone been getting weird dopen in the new haven area lately that seems to cut with a stimulant? I've gotten twice now the past few days from two unrelated sources. Its driving me nuts.

No, what was the stamp name?

I've been getting Lone Wolf's from New Haven on an off for a while now. They started off real good, then quality dipped, and then it picked back up again. I think it's closer to 2-3monts ago, but maybe more like 1-2months ago I was getting one's called "Internet" and "Ice Cream" in red lettering that were both real solid.

I like the New Haven style bags more so than the smaller Hartford sized ones. That may be because I was introduced initially to the bigger style and almost always go New Haven way. Only go other way if with other people.

I have gotten some good stuff from Hartford, but the better stuff sometimes seems more like fentanyl.

Wallingforrdd...represent

Are you in CT or Iowa?

Hows the scene over there in Wallingford? Do you have to go out of town?

If anyone is selling from there then they're just commuting to Hartford or New Haven (or possibly a few other local cities), picking up a few bundles at a time, and then offing them locally. There's not really a scene in Wallingford, at least not one that an outsider would find.

Plenty of oxy and dope users in town, but it's pretty much a daily commute to pick up. It's definitely closer to New Haven over Hartford, but only by a few minutes. A lot of people seem to prefer Hartford because their bundles are roughly half the price, but they are also different style bags.

I wouldn't recommend buying in town. Even if it's from someone who is picking up bundles in Hartford and then reselling them in town. The cops can be major dicks. When I had said I wouldn't recommend buying in town I wasn't just talking about opiates. If you are picking up, make sure you know the area you're going to and don't meet someone at an area that's known for people meeting up.

That's crazy, I'm pretty well versed in the dope scene around the country and I'm from Philly/jersey originally​. I always assumed that the bags from Paterson/Newark were the same all the way up the coast till you hit like Vermont. All Eastern Massachusetts does corner bags at like 20-40-60-80-100 increments. Anyways, interesting that Hartford and New Haven bags are different sized and priced bags. I thought the wider white stamped bags were all pretty much the same.

That's what I'm getting, the lonewolfs. My guy has had them consistently for 2 yrs now and their quality is up and down but right now theres some F'd cut in them. The other bags from my other dude were not stamped and were good for a while, he stopped going to his NYC connect cuz they ALSO had some F'd cut in them, its turn your gums numb like coke? But then whaddaya know, the good unstamped bags ALSO start getting some BULLSHIT cut in them. And its all feelings opiate users DONT want, speedy, chest tightness, weirdness etc. And I havent managed to get anything else cuz I literally don't know anyone else who uses where I can say "lets go see ur guy". The no names I wont touch so ive been putting up with the lone wolfs but literally the quality and effects change EVERY other day? I remember a few months ago when they were straight, no bullshit. I'm SO fucking fed up. But in a stubborn addict and dont seem to quite. I just want some regular old fashion decent dope, its SO ridic! Ive been in the new haven seen for like 10 yrs now. Its a shame. I got clean for a short while, had the two connects with NO probs so I never needed to meet new ppl or anyone else. Now shits South and here I am venting on BL lol. Be wary folks, ppl out there fuckin up the game BIG time with some STUPID dumb cut. Its like, an opiate user wants an opiate high, not a cringe worthy wannabe stim high. It just aint right and I'm about to lose my mind over it.

Excuse my spelling errors. I'm on a mobile and btwn lag and autocorrect its screwin my stuff up. Everytime I try to edit it just deletes the post and redirects the page before I even do anything?

There's loads of straight edge kids with baseball bats and guns going on night raids in New Haven I heard, from bands from close to it, in Syracuse, NY, when I was in my own band back in the late 90's and early 2000's.

Hmm interesting. Never heard of that happening. Though I got involved in "the scene" starting around 06. I dont see that happening today, theres many legit thug gangs pushing all over new haven, and though they tend to keep the violence btwn themselves (with the occasional wrong place wrong time passerby getting a bullet) anything thing like that would totally spark an all out gang assault on these ppl. You mess with their money/operation, consider yourself dead. New Haven is small and in the 90s when the police targetted and took out the big wigs, its not a HUGE lucrative city like in chicago where the top dogs were automatically replaced and it did mess up big trap operations and open markets and all that. But LOTS of gang affiliates and members just started their own smaller operations. Id suspect though if a bunch of straight edge white boys decided to roll up in the hood, ESP if they dont come from there and try to do something the gangs would ABSOLUTELY retaliate. And theres plenty of them. For a small city, its gotten better but the violence is def there and problem. It just tends to stay in very certain areas. Only new haven have I seen literally mansions going down a st then as soon as u get to the intersection, the other side of the intersection is the hood. Wealth and poverty live side by side here, literally. One st is mcmansions, the st behind it is run down hood.

When Hatebreed were coming up, in 1996 when they released their first EP, they weren't exactly a straight edge band, but some of them were, I think Jamey is, but back then shit was violent in the 90's, not all the time, usually the thugs are made fun of by the bands these days so even a Sick Of It All show where Lou Koller will pick on you with minimal security, he's got such a sense of humour that he's gonna make the crowd laugh at them. I'm so glad Earth Crisis even if they predictably reunited don't push that Hardline straight edge shit that didn't make much sense to start with. Also they only had one good song, ever, Firestorm, and the lyrics to them are horrible, so Propagandhi recorded a B-Side called Firestorm, My Ass, because they are also vegans but far from edge, Chris was drunk during the whole 90's (with vegan beer as much as possible), then with spirits because they're all pretty much vegan. He stopped drinking like a Canadian (which he is) around 2005 when that Potemkin City Limits album was so awesome put Propagandhi into the best melodic hardcore punk band period, even Bill Stevenson (drummer of Black Flag, Descendents, ALL) in a fun youtube video says so. But we're kinda offtopic now.

Oh read the stories Jamey Jasta has on their early 95-2001 period in New Haven, the sxe kids were not to mess with then, they'd punch people in the stomach for smoking outside the venue and such. He doesn't condone it, he just made a large article about this, I can't remember where, but one guitarist from Hatebreed who's now dead whom they called the Mad Dog, they were all jocks using testosterone if not sxe, and they protected their scene and shit from violence and drug dealing at their venues. They even managed to convince clubs not to sell alcohol since they wouldn't do the X on your hand thing so it could be all ages show still.

This is becoming increasingly difficult. Can someone reach out to me from the new haven to hartford area? Send me a pm. Thanks ?

you down with 203? yeah you know me.
you down with 203? yeah you know me.
whos down with 203? every last homie.
see what I did there?

some help, for real though, please? I have 203 tattooed on my wrist. if that helps. lol.

I swallowed a gram of clear last Thursday I went through some crazy systems nothing like I've experience. Feel normal now for the most part but my eyes keep going back in forth with dilating and race racing I'm taking kalnopin to help with the heart doeabt really work. I'm a little freaked our I only dabble once in while never runners & i just want it to stop