• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

CT dope

lets jerk off while they kiss, and right as you start to blow say"what a lovely tea party".

That sounds remarkably hot. Remarkably. Hot.

@Tomatalli- Are you using BL Mobile? You can switch to full version at the bottom. I'm always on my phone but I don't like mobile so I use full and zoom in when I need to. Otherwise, IDK.

Last edited:
That sounds remarkably hot. Remarkably. Hot.

@Tomatalli- Are you using BL Mobile? You can switch to full version at the bottom. I'm always on my phone but I don't like mobile so I use full and zoom in when I need to. Otherwise, IDK.
For some reson I'm stuck on bl mobile there is no button to switch to full version.

Oh yeah I'm also a helpless romantic as you can tell from my other post.

For some reson I'm stuck on bl mobile there is no button to switch to full version.

Oh yeah I'm also a helpless romantic as you can tell from my other post.

There's a wheel menu at the bottom. I think. Can somebody that actually knows what they're talking about help him?

There used to a thing on the bottom that let you switch over to "Full Site", but the last few times I've used my phone to log on I haven't found a way to do it either...

lets jerk off while they kiss, and right as you start to blow say"what a lovely tea party".

I had a girl who was into bondage and eroto-asphixiation. She always wanted me to choke her out during climax and she had this other chick inject her with a speedball at the same time. I am into some kinky shit but this was to much. I was always so afraid she would die right in the middle of sex. I only did this a few times and unfortunately had to decline any further rendezvous.

Yeah there doesn't seem to be an option anymore to switch to the full site with BL mobile. Which means... I'm just not going to go on BL with my phone ever anymore because BL mobile sucks balls. Hah.

Yeah there doesn't seem to be an option anymore to switch to the full site with BL mobile. Which means... I'm just not going to go on BL with my phone ever anymore because BL mobile sucks balls. Hah.
Your a mod right? Tell your boss that you are getting complaints that the button is gone. I don't know who to tell. Also if they don't fix this issue then I might not post anymore.(I will it's just a scare tactic saying that)

Yeah it's fuckin annoying I can't send messages to people unless they send then tockebtjret

Your a mod right? Tell your boss that you are getting complaints that the button is gone. I don't know who to tell. Also if they don't fix this issue then I might not post anymore.(I will it's just a scare tactic saying that)

I'm sure they know and I don't use BL on my phone much, if at all, so I don't really care anyway. I'm sure somebody will make a post in the Support forum, if they haven't already about it.

Edit: Yup. Already a thread about it. Here.

What are those, stamp names? Sorry man but there is no stamp discussion allowed in these threads