• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

CT dope

Sure it is definitely still around but it's nothing like it was, from what I am told about 5 years ago you'd have guys sitting on front porches waiting to run up to your car if you stopped in certain neighborhoods.
2015 in hartford dudes still run up to cars what are you talking about

I'm from Hartford.. South End, and it definitely still is an "open air" market thru out most of Hartford.

2015 in hartford dudes still run up to cars what are you talking about
No fucking shit, did you read the rest of the post you snipped that one sentence out of? Someone was asking about Willimantic. Willi used to be a big hot spot, and it's not like it used to be. Hartford has nothing to do with Willi. That's why I used to cop in htfd for years and not willi...

I'm from Hartford.. South End, and it definitely still is an "open air" market thru out most of Hartford.

This must be a recent change, I used to cop mainly in the south end and west-ish part of town (behind the rocks neighborhood). I actually spend quite a bit of time in the south end have a lot of friends there. I've gone all over the city including up north and even downtown but those were my main areas. Once in a while you might get lucky but I'd hardly call it legit open air, not like it is out in Chicago or anything. Pretty much always had to have a phone connect. I know I've been gone a little over 2 years but never figured it would change that much

Last edited:
Anybody know the deal about the overdoses in New London?

"It appears that a new supply has become available in New London. Emergency department physician Dr. Deirdre Cronintold The Day that addicts report the drug being sold is brown in color, and packaged in unlabeled sandwich bags. Those who overdosed said they had used no more than they usually would, but the drug appears to be either more potent, or to be mixed with some other substance.

I'm a public radio reporter. Look me up if you can help. Anonymity ensured if that's what you need.

Anybody know the deal about the overdoses in New London?

I'm a public radio reporter. Look me up if you can help. Anonymity ensured if that's what you need.

Yeah it's an unregulated street drug, that shit happens sometimes. Like you said, it's either super potent or cut with fentanyl like most of the dope in the northeast is these days, dealer probably just accidentally went a little heavy on the cut this time trying to make sure his batch was "fire". IME the darker brown shit usually isn't cut with fent, it's the real light colored stuff to be worried about, but hey anything is possible in reality color is no actual signification of purity or content. That's why you gotta be careful out there and start slow

Been getting some total fire outta BPT lately. Fat bags too, they just don't do deals though.

never tried dope but have had a love affair with oxy/hydro for 5 yrs now, 860 (northeast)

back in the late 2000's i lived in bridgeport for 2 years, then new haven for 2 years. i found bridgeport easier to get trees in (south end/atlantic st area), whereas new haven you could find anything just a hop skip from union station, or whalley/dixwell if you went further in. decent dope, but plenty of rip off's too...

i found bridgeport to be super depressing in general.

meant to add this too - i noticed that shelton/trumbull was a major hot spot for pills, of the opiate variety. not sure if it is anymore though. pills seemed to have died down in general just about everywhere - either due to price or availability (probably both, i can imagine they'd go hand-in-hand with one another).

No shit. I'm suew we all know that, but Bridgeport is wayyyy worse. New Haven is definitely second place among my top two though for sure. If you don't mind me asking, where are you from?
I spent few nights in east haven and couldn't believe the ease of copping all hours of day/night I'm frommRI and hadn't partied there before. Hookers, crack and dope seemed like the norm.

Anyone been getting weird dopen in the new haven area lately that seems to cut with a stimulant? I've gotten twice now the past few days from two unrelated sources. Its driving me nuts.

Hartford is where i graduated from a cute little baby habit to full blown my life revolves around this shit habit. Ah, memories...sounds like not much has changed, though.

Anyone been getting weird dopen in the new haven area lately that seems to cut with a stimulant? I've gotten twice now the past few days from two unrelated sources. Its driving me nuts.

it's never really consistent what random RC it is, or even on rare occasion actual cocaine, or huge amounts of caffeine (which would be white in color whereas RC stims might more run the gamumt of tan to brown to white, but it'd presumably be all mixed up) but this is a national phenomenon and a worrying one, you really never know what's in your damn drugs. The British cut cocaine with caffeine to lower the MP to smoke it but that's a totally different kind of issue on entirely different dope, caffeine does show up as an adulterant in the US though