• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

California pill discussion

The Happy Hardcore crowd usually is a pretty good crowd of people. That kind of music reminds me of when I was in middle school. Used to listen to it a bit back then.

The Happy Hardcore crowd usually is a pretty good crowd of people. That kind of music reminds me of when I was in middle school. Used to listen to it a bit back then.

hell ya that's whatsup; the UK hardcore is more modern and def more tolerable than the oldschool 90's sound to most people; which is good. holds it's own for sure against anything else. plus the parties are just the tits. there was a hardstyle stage as well. im always down for a dnb or psytrance party though.. kandi kid shows are prob my favorite though ;)

I love my Drum & Bass. If there's DnB at an event trust & believe I'll be at that stage. Can't wait to be at Escape! Stoked to see Noisia again.

Ahh. You aren't going Tripnnface? I just got my two day pass in the mail today. The ticket looks so fucking cool.

Ahh. You aren't going Tripnnface? I just got my two day pass in the mail today. The ticket looks so fucking cool.

sadly not this time :( i caught prolix & optiv last year though :). also dropped like a half gram of k on the floor in the fucking porto potty. thought about snorting it... nah hahahahaha.

everyone update on their shows though love knowing whats goin down

Ahh. Sucks you're not going. They've got some pretty good DnB lined up for it this year. Noisia always has an absolutely killer set. Haha, sucks about your K. I'm actually hoping to get some. We'll see how that goes though.

Its good to see Cali still has the domestic pill game on lockdown, wish more of them made it out this way still! All imports or MDMA & MDA crystal these days... not complaining by any means (other than price) but hell, at least there's still quality love in my neck of the woods! ;-)

New to thread ^.^ I will be going to ESCAPE as well this weekend, loving the friday trance line up

Whereabouts are you located Peanut? If you don't mind me asking of course. I thought for sure you were in Cali since you'd had the M80s.

Welcome Jessetek182! Escape is almost here! I definitely can't wait to be there. I'm not a huge Trance fan. I'll be spending most of my time at the Bass stage listening to as much Drum & Bass as possible!

Whereabouts are you located Peanut? If you don't mind me asking of course. I thought for sure you were in Cali since you'd had the M80s.

Welcome Jessetek182! Escape is almost here! I definitely can't wait to be there. I'm not a huge Trance fan. I'll be spending most of my time at the Bass stage listening to as much Drum & Bass as possible!

I'm in good old Utah, hahaha. Alot of the beans I was getting for the passed few years were all Cali presses. Very dear friend of mine was always rolling that Cali love hahaha, But has moved on in life which I totally respect! You from Cali or somewhere close as well?

Ahh. For sure. Sounds like you had a pretty good friend to help you get some Cali bomb. I was born & raised in Cali. I love that place. It's my home. I'm currently in Arizona though.

Good to hear it was back at the NOS that was the best place for a festi ever. I love the warehouse thing and that there's grass some places. Nothing better than flooring out an the chill stage in the grass.

Good to hear it was back at the NOS that was the best place for a festi ever. I love the warehouse thing and that there's grass some places. Nothing better than flooring out an the chill stage in the grass.
I was so excited when I found out it was back at the NOS. It's such an amazing venue. The vibes were amazing as well. Everyone seemed to be in really good moods.

Glad it was good. As far as vibes go I think that's just the whole cali scene. I've been fortunate enough to see festivals from across the US and the scene in cali was so chill.
Does I and I still do the sound truck for insomniac? They fucked shit up.

Glad it was good. As far as vibes go I think that's just the whole cali scene. I've en fortunate enough to see festivals from across the US and the scene in cali was so chill.
Does I and I still do the sound truck for insomniac? They fucked shit up.

Didn't see the truck at escape. I didn't go to Noc it might've been there.