• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

California pill discussion

So anyone else pretty stoked for The Sounds of Q Dance on the 15th?
I would be if I was going. Been awhile since I've enjoyed some Hardstyle. I think my next event will be Pajama Jam by Motive Events. I really like the venue they've got.

You know what would be cool? The return of the M80 press. Those were some absolutely amazing beans. Sucks that I'm missing the Invader M80.

^ Yeah man. I remember seeing the very first m80 report popping up forever ago, being only a state away I thought I would get to sample. Nope ha never came around and then they were gone. would be pretty cool to see cali pressin some more dank beans since the last big press (we all know who I'm talking about) got busted in Texas. Sad days still haven't gotten any of the doremon crews shit either. No domestic shit in the pnw.

Anything similar to the fire that was the Bugatti press that was going around recently in the l.A area?

Anything similar to the fire that was the Bugatti press that was going around recently in the l.A area?

unless you know or come across somebody with imports; i doubt it ;). ive still never personally come across anybody with imports for sale; people at the parties i go to must suck or be really quite lol. guess i woudnt sell em either. the feds just seized tons of sites too; import game will be wayy down

It was a pretty sad day when that crew got busted. Doraemon crew have some pretty good presses. As for the imports, that's something you kinda got ask around for. I don't usually hear people trying to push them at events or festivals. I think a lot of people just grab those in personal quantity as well.

Yeah man I agree. Euros are few and far as for now. Managed to score some of those +/- though and they were dank.

I managed to grab one of those as well. Haven't consumed it though. I tried a Yellow WB & though it was pretty damn good.

Yeah I've had the white ?'s and red mortal kombats. Not as many of the new presses but a full one is the perfect dose.

Red Mortal Kombat was the first import I had the pleasure of trying. That was definitely one hell of a night.

You know, I sometimes feel like the quality of US MDxx is better than what they put in those Euro super pills.

You know, I sometimes feel like the quality of US MDxx is better than what they put in those Euro super pills.

Totally agree with this, I was just thinking about that the other day. All I've eaten press wise in the passed year is mostly imports. The only import that has completely impressed me is the blue Barclay's, and the red Superman's were pretty potent too.... earlier this year I had some blue doraemons and I feel the quality of the MDxx in those were fuckin prime! Especially compared to say like the goldbars or domino's which felt very mellow or mediocre IMO. Very enjoyable still but, nothing like those doraemons or even any of the reboot crew presses at that (but those are confirmed MDMA/MDA combos) so there's no comparison there. I've been finding myself dosing an import to start a roll and crystal MDA as a redose, and enjoying the experience very much, compared to sticking to straight dutchies. I still hope to come across a WB, an American eagle, or hopefully some of those Burger kings that have just been popping up in Europe ;-). They seem like they may be up to par with the Barclay's!

Last edited:
Well I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels that way. With American presses, for instance the Doraemon crew, I feel more lovey. More willing to open up & share my feelings with someone. More empathy.
With the Imports, I just feel fucked up. Jaw chattering, eye wiggles all that jazz. I'm not saying that the imports don't make me feel good, cause they definitely do that. I just feel some of them are lacking in other aspects.
The very first Nintendo's that got pressed, the ones that had the break line in the back, those were fucking amazing. I'd have to say those were the best imports I've had at the moment.

Getting down to sad days on my stash.... only have 200 mgs MDA and half a gold bar left (pretty much 1 roll sesh). I shouldn't have been so damn generous with my MDA.... but, hey what's a good roll without a couple homies in for the ride? Last couple peeps that sampled my MDA were left in awe that 100 mgs could do that kind of damage :).... good fuckin times!!

Ahh. Must be a bit saddening coming to the end of that MDA. I'd love to get my hands on some Crystal MDA.
Had some MDA presses I shared with the homies & they were so surprised such a small pill could kick like that. Safe to say they've all fallen in love with MDA.

You know what would be cool? The return of the M80 press. Those were some absolutely amazing beans. Sucks that I'm missing the Invader M80.

I managed to score on invaders and octopus/jellyfish M80's back then. Saved a few for my collection. I never got my hands on the androids though

I managed to score on invaders and octopus/jellyfish M80's back then. Saved a few for my collection. I never got my hands on the androids though
Ahhh. Invaders are the only M80 my collection is missing. I got the other presses, I might not have all the colors, but I've got the Octopus, Pussycat & Android.

damn you fucks! i wish i had some m80's saved :( last one i had got put in a pill salad with a pokeball; party flock; ninja turtle & lightning bolt :D was so floored lol