• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

California pill discussion

damn you fucks! i wish i had some m80's saved :( last one i had got put in a pill salad with a pokeball; party flock; ninja turtle & lightning bolt :D was so floored lol
Damn! Talk about one hell of a pill salad. I bet you were floored. I've never had a Party Flock or a Ninja Turtle. I've heard amazing things about the quality of the MDMA in those Ninja Turtles though.

Damn! Talk about one hell of a pill salad. I bet you were floored. I've never had a Party Flock or a Ninja Turtle. I've heard amazing things about the quality of the MDMA in those Ninja Turtles though.

it was at a happy hardcore rave too lol; dumb idea xp. i split it with a buddy the flock was his turtle was mine; only imports i have tried as well..probly woulda been smarter to keep em seperate lol sounded fun though. got a yellow PG when i got the turtle as well, but now that is in another salad haha. fucked up on tryng the pure clean supposd euphoric chatty english mdma that smashes the dutch stuff.. for now..i feel you guys on the domestic stuff being top quality too. i really remember those m80s hitting with alot of energy & love... i was doing k too though. brings me up nice..il drink too though..i fkn hate being floored

Haha. Definitely one hell of a night I bet. I love the way the PGs look as well.
Feels like it's been forever since I've had K. I feel like it's so hard to come by. Everyone always has Coke & I'm super cautious with Coke. Ever had good Coke once & it was from a random at the DnB stage. He shared a bump with me & that one bump had me going. Told him it was the best I'd ever had & he just said, "Yeah, Its pretty good".
Gave me another bump before he left & I had some much energy I almost yacked everywhere.

Haha. Definitely one hell of a night I bet. I love the way the PGs look as well.
Feels like it's been forever since I've had K. I feel like it's so hard to come by. Everyone always has Coke & I'm super cautious with Coke. Ever had good Coke once & it was from a random at the DnB stage. He shared a bump with me & that one bump had me going. Told him it was the best I'd ever had & he just said, "Yeah, Its pretty good".
Gave me another bump before he left & I had some much energy I almost yacked everywhere.

there is never enough :D ya i could really use to find some right now my tolerance is down; hope there is no shortage!
ya i feel you on the blow; so hard to find good quality. the amount of cocaine cut with levamisole is disgusting. i told so many friends and tons of people still just go for it >.> there was a sample on edata not cut with levamisole and they noted it cuz it is so rare haha. definitely worth it for the good good stuff. even coke mellows me out though; think ive got one of those adhd paradoxical reactions

Ahh. Lets hope there are no shortages on anything! Haha. I've only ever had the pleasure of using K three times. I really enjoy it though.

Regarding the Levamisole, I'm glad you actually know about it. I'll talk to regular Coke users & they'll have no fucking idea what I'm talking about. No idea at all that most of what they're snorting is cattle dewormer.

Ahh. Lets hope there are no shortages on anything! Haha. I've only ever had the pleasure of using K three times. I really enjoy it though.

Regarding the Levamisole, I'm glad you actually know about it. I'll talk to regular Coke users & they'll have no fucking idea what I'm talking about. No idea at all that most of what they're snorting is cattle dewormer.

ya next time i find some im stalkin up!!
right? its funny too ; cuz everyone goes out of their way now to bitch and make sure our mdma is clean; but they have no idea or just dont care about ingesting animal dewormer. i only except clean mdma; why would blow be any different? !

Ha I feel you guys on that. I remember seeing that sample on edata and being like what the fuck???? Whoever got that has a legit hook up. People really don't know shit about there drugs though. It's funny because I know people who won't fuck with mdma but get "pure" coke. Even though they're really getting bags of baking soda levamisole cocaine in that oder.

Exactly. If I'm picky about my MDxx you can bet your ass I'm going to be a bit picky with any other substance I enjoy. I'm just glad any time my real close friends come up on something they don't mind asking me questions about it. Always enjoy helping people when it comes to this kind of stuff.

Unfortunately we live in an age where most people only care about who can get most fucked up & finding out where "Molly" is.

i feel it haha.
we just gotta keep fighting the drug war 1 pressy at a time lol.
we are making progress. that prick eric holder stepped down....he knows whats comin ;)

i feel it haha.
we just gotta keep fighting the drug war 1 pressy at a time lol.
we are making progress. that prick eric holder stepped down....he knows whats comin ;)
Haha. Damn straight! That's exactly what needs to be done. Eventually they'll see how useless the "war on drugs" really is.

If they want to fight a war on drugs, they should fight the people making terrible products. Catch the pressers making bunk pills instead of taking down crews with clean products.

If they want to fight a war on drugs, they should fight the people making terrible products. Catch the pressers making bunk pills instead of taking down crews with clean products.
This. When do you ever here about the labs pumpin pma or meth bombs out getting busted. It's like they want the harmful shit circulating so they can prove drugs are bad.

This. When do you ever here about the labs pumpin pma or meth bombs out getting busted. It's like they want the harmful shit circulating so they can prove drugs are bad.
This actually makes sense. If you can just get rid of all the people with clean products, more & more people would have horrible experiences with drugs. Making people scared of them so they can be like, "See, we told you drugs were bad & would kill you. We know what's best for you. Just trust your Government"

Ahh. Must be a bit saddening coming to the end of that MDA. I'd love to get my hands on some Crystal MDA.
Had some MDA presses I shared with the homies & they were so surprised such a small pill could kick like that. Safe to say they've all fallen in love with MDA.

It is slightly depressing yes, but my buddies were grateful to experience MDA for their first time, as most people are!
But, Hahaha, same thing happened with my group of friends that I used to roll with. I introduced them all to MDA when the first white lightnings came about a few years ago. We all instantly fell in love at first roll!

I remember getting those the first time and feeling sketched cuz I hadn't seen em on PR yet and presses were shit that were floating around at the time (but it was my trusted L and MDxx Guy) so I figured all was well.

Took one at a local dub show and was blown away! Hahaha I was his billboard for business cuz everyone was sketched by presses until they looked at my thizz face and got some no questions asked, hahaha! Awesome Fucking night, after party ended up with some naked hot tubbing, made out with the most beautiful girl at the after party (She was an ex-stripper lol, no joke the girl everyone was trying to hit on/ flirt with) and there's little old quiet me rolling balls, sitting on the couch, minding my own business and she approached me, lovin up on me hahahaha.

Fuckin epic night, always will be one of my fondest memories brought to you BY MDA!! ;-) I'm such a damn good friend introducing people to MDA hahahahaha.

Last edited:
Good on ya for spreadin the love. ^
I totally got word of those white bolts for a good deal then checked on PR and saw a report talking about meth and passed them up. After they sold out I saw all the new reports and shit come out ha. I mean I've had a lot of mda since then but am still always bummed when I read about how amazing the bolts were rated and can't believe I passed them up.

Damn you passed on some gems my friend! The lightning bolts were perfect fuckin rolls.... never needed to consume more than 2 for a wonderful night of love.

I was never able to try those Double Stamped White Lightnings. Everyone seemed to absolutely love those. I tried the newer Lightning Bolts. Not entirely to sure what the color is on them. It's almost like an EXTREMELY light purple.

I'd have to say my favorite MDA press was the A|X. I managed to get my hands. On a Purple & Yellow one. Took half of the Yellow with half of the Purple which made one whole press. The girls I was with split the other halfs & all of us were fucked up.

We were out hiking when we took them. I felt like the Energizer Bunny. I just wanted to keep going. The girls were so floored off a half that we had to sit down on some boulders to chill for a little. I'd love to get some more of those beauties.

Also, pretty glad the Cali thread is active. Definitely want to thank you guys for continuing to post here.

Were the light purples mda as well??
Saw very little about those. I did however hear the A|X were good but quickly went down hill.
Did you pull a nature 3sy? That would be some gangsta shit.

Yeah, they were MDA as well.
I also heard that the A|X went bad as well. Give a press a good reputation though & someone is bound to Copycat that shit to make a quick buck.

As for the nature 3 some, I wish. Haha. Although the girls might have been down for it. I did have threesomes with both of them. Hell, at one point I was dating both of them & they were dating each other. Had one hell of an EDC Vegas experience with those girls.

Yeah, they were MDA as well.
I also heard that the A|X went bad as well. Give a press a good reputation though & someone is bound to Copycat that shit to make a quick buck.

As for the nature 3 some, I wish. Haha. Although the girls might have been down for it. I did have threesomes with both of them. Hell, at one point I was dating both of them & they were dating each other. Had one hell of an EDC Vegas experience with those girls.

LOL, I haven't met many other guys that have pulled off the 3 some as well. Hell yeah! Hahahaha even my friends that have been with near 100 different women haven't pulled it off, and I couldn't put a dent in coming close to those kind of numbers but, have pulled off the 3 some. Good shit.....:)