• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

California pill discussion

Yeah. The Kaws Pokes is what I'm talking about. Everyone on PR seems to love the things. I was pretty shocked when I saw someone doing the pokeball thing again.

Just had a red Heineken out here in utah and ive got to say that after trying many different import presses this year (nespressos, legomen, tripadvisors, etc) these were definitely some quality beans only needed one to feel good for the night and even was floored for a little while lol

Yeah. The Kaws Pokes is what I'm talking about. Everyone on PR seems to love the things. I was pretty shocked when I saw someone doing the pokeball thing again.
Pokesquares were good presses felt like 70 -80 mgs but were definitely quality MD in em

What happened to this thread?! California has all sorts of fire going around right now doesn't it?? All kinds of good looking reports on PR.
I just joined this site after lurking for a minute and hope to contribute to this thread as ive had my fair share of imports and domestics over the past couple years

^^^ what kinds
My first ever press was the purple pikachus then had a couple HH presses maseratis. Then had a while where i couldnt get shit till around the reboot crew time and had most of their presess

But for the past two years almost ive been getting my hands on mostly imports mostly Nintendo crew stuff

A few of those Pokesquares found their way to me & I absolutely loved them. Someone said it earlier, definitely some quality MD in them. Loved everything about them honestly.

Red go fasts going around pretty dope press and theyre supposed to be great beans
Im on a much needed tolerance break so havent tried em yet

Last Cali domestics I came across were some of the Pokemon Squares & some Green Blanks that were super fucking fire. Loved everything about them.